Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirt and Tie and dominated

+2
Doush
Anna Necktie
6 posters

Go down

Shirt and Tie and dominated Empty Shirt and Tie and dominated

Post by achilleselegant Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:16 am

An attempt at a scenario.....

Annie  took a deep breath, and saw herself in the mirror, she had slowly buttoned her pristine starched white shirt and had left the top two buttons undone and roamed around the room. She looked at herself in the mirror. The sight of the crisp white shirt and her stiff collar mesmerized her. She knew the moment she buttoned that top button, she would turn into one submissive little lady. And she had had that wonderful feeling for years, that longing to be fully buttoned and adorning a necktie to go along.  And she loved to stay put in that attire, as long as she can but never really ventured out with that. She was a successful business woman in the morning, but the evenings, would find her wearing crisp starched shirts and ties, and she did all her chores in that. One such evening while she was wiling away, she came across an ad for a dom mistress, who said she catered to all kinds of requests. The sight of the picture of the lady in her high heels and leather immediately got Annie’s attention. Her thoughts raced, how would it be if I was forced to be in a shirt and tie, and also dominated by an elegant woman who controlled me in full? The very thought made her senses climb high. She thought about it and after a while she called the mistress, not before buttoning up and tying a new silk tie around her white shirt collar. The voice at the other end was commanding, domineering and Annie as hesitant to discuss her thoughts at first. The mistress said, “ The first visit is just a get to know, so its ok, we will discuss then. But I charge my usual” and gave Annie her address and hung up. That night Annie could not sleep. She mulled over their conversation and she was all excited.
The next day she had come home from office as fast as she can, changed into her shirt . She loved the sound the new shirt made when buttoning up for the first time. Especially the stiff ones. The white collar felt extremely stiff against her neck and when she bent her head a little, she found she could not bend a lot neither could she turn around much. But she loved the feeling of tightness. She opened her closet, and took out that black silk tie with white polka dots. She loved the softness it had.  She lifted her collar up and looking at the mirror, she did a double Windsor knot and the knot slowly moved to cover the top button, she felt complete. The silky smooth expensive tie was perfectly snug against the button down white shirt and spread collar. She looked at it adjusted it tightened it and played as much as she could with it. She wondered what the mistress would say. She also wore a suit on top of it, buttoned the three buttons on it and placed the envelope carrying money in her pocket.  She then took two more expensive silk ties and a plain pink starched un-opened shirt and put in to her car and started the drive. Her drive all the way was very uneventful, but exciting as she could feel the tie know touch her chin every time she bent a little. At last she reached the address. It was not a great part of the town, but safe enough. She took the ties, the shirt and buttoned her suit jacket, adjusted her tie to perfection and knocked the door.
The mistress opened the door. She was 6 foot tall, wearing a black shirt unbuttoned to the first two. Her neck was adorned with a sparkling pendant. She had a handcuff in her right hand, and her high heels showed her to be even taller. The mistress, stunning as she was , was equally stunned by the attire of the person in front of her. “ Enter” she ordered. Annie kept her head down and entered. “Kneel” was the next order. Annie could hardly resist, she dropped to her knees and she could feel mistress walking behind her. With a slow seductive touch, the mistress moved her hands from behind and felt the collar, she slowly slid her hands under the tie knot and flipped the tie over Annie’s shoulders. She used her sharp fingers to run down Annie’s white shirt whose tie was still tied, but on her shoulders. She then grabbed the tie from behind, and whispered. “What have we got here? Place all those packages on the table” and handcuffed Annie from behind. She then flipped the tie back to its position but held her hand fixed softly under Annie’s knot and asked her, “So shall we talk business?”
“Yes mistress. “
Still holding the tie, mistress asked,” you look nice and that tie is so soft, why are you here?”
“I love being dominated while am still wearing my shirt and tie. I can’t exercise this feel outside, so I came here to feel that in full” she tried to move her hands but they were secured tightly. Her tie was feeling a lot tighter now.
The mistress smiled and said,” Wow, you do realize that you are walking into my world, it’s all me who decides what to do with you”
“Yes mistress. I do” Struggling to speak as the tie was getting tighter with mistress’s choking hold now.
“Good, first, my donation.” The mistress demanded still holding the tie tight.
“It’s in my right side suit pocket mistress.”
Mistress with one hand holding the tie, the other hand went into the suit pocket and picked the envelope up.  Mistress found that she had brought double the money and smiled. “You came prepared?” I will take them all”
“Mistress, I love being dominated. And especially if I am forced to wear the shirt and tie so proper and correct. Please let me know how I can satisfy you.”
The mistress lit up a cigarette and as she did fingered Annie to come closer. As she came, mistress asked her to go get the new tie she had brought along. Annie did. Mistress took it, looked at the soft fabric smiled and said, “interesting creature you are, aren’t you? Now since you agreed to my rules, here is how we roll, let us take a walk outside”
“But mistress. I have never ventured out like this”
Mistress fingered her to stop talking and softly pulled her by her tie, and as if on a leash, pulled her out of the house. After locking the door, the mistress released the handcuff for a minute, undid Annie’s jacket and dropped it right on the floor outside her house with total discard and smiled and said, “What a perfect shirt this is and the tie is stunning. We should go out like this and meet some people” Annie was so overpowered by the touch of the mistress and her physique she obeyed into submission in a jiffy. Mistress locked her hands back again .  The mistress pulled Annie by her tie softly as a leash all along the street. The street was pretty deserted by Annie felt exposed but she walked along.  Then the mistress stopped at a corner shop and dragged Annie inside. Seemed like mistress and the shop keeper, a tattooed blonde who looked menacing, were quite good friends.  Mistress had her new ties, her jacket had her car keys, and it was lying unattended in the doorstep and she was handcuffed and in the presence of 2 menacing ladies. 

Annie wondered what plans they had in store for her now.

achilleselegant

Back to top Go down

Shirt and Tie and dominated Empty Re: Shirt and Tie and dominated

Post by Anna Necktie Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:03 am

Very good story Smile I'd love to read more!

Anna Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:31 am

Very enjoyable! Hope you continue.

Doush

Back to top Go down

Post by bernte Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:37 am

j'attend la suite avec impatience
bernte
bernte

Back to top Go down

Post by achilleselegant Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:59 am

Thanks for reading. Here is the next installment. Hope you like it

The Mistress made Annie stand at the door step and it looked like a small corner store and luckily for Annie the store did not have any customers that moment. The mistress walked over to the counter placed Annie’s new pink shirt on the counter and addressed the other woman as Nikki and they both looked at Annie and had a laugh and they both walked towards her. Nikki smiled at Annie and said her that she and the mistress were good friends. She then moved closer to Annie, and put her hands around Annie’ shoulder and her hand came back around Annie’s neck and patted the necktie knot. “Looks like a perfect knot here” and used her other hand and yanked Annie’s tie a little harder. The knot loosened and moved slightly away from the center of the collar showing her top button now. “Well no so perfect now” The mistress smiled at Nikki and told her “ Annie, I don’t like such bad behavior. How can your tie be skewed” Before Annie could answer Nikki slowly kept yanking the tie pulling it and the knot slowly started to undo and was the tie was loose now.  
The girl Nikki told the mistress, “ Ok, I think I found my errand girl for the day, thank you. I never wished I would get such a properly dressed one though.”
“But mistress?” Annie did not know what was going on here. She was going be a servant for some low corner store woman?
Mistress came closer to Annie and asked,”Annie, you paid for an hour remember, but depending on Nikki’s needs, looks like we might go over,  so I expect you to handsomely pay me my dues when you are done here. I know you will be back to my place after this, isn’t your car at my place and your key in that jacket. Let’s meet later. Nikki, she is all yours “Mistress placed one of Annie’s new ties around Nikki’s neck and said “suits you, it’s yours now”. with that mistress unlocked Annie’s handcuffs  handed the handcuffs over to Nikki and put the keys into Annie’s shirt pocket and smiled at her and walked out saying, “better listen to nikki and do as she says, those muscles of her don’t lie, I am telling you”.  It was just Annie and Nikki now. Nikki was a 5 foot 6 girl but extremely fit. Her muscles flexed and the very sight of that woman sent chills all over Annie. She could over power Annie in a second.
Nikki slowly kept pulling at Annie’s tie and it was almost at the point where the smaller end of the tie was almost invisble.  Just then a customer came in and Nikki as if the customer was nonexistent, with a single pull, she undid Annie’s tie and the swish sound through Annie’s collar made her feel nerve wracking. Annie’s feelings ranged from fear of what was going on here, to immense excitement as she was being treated exactly to her dreams. Her pristine white shirt was tieless but her top button was still done and all it missed was the silk fabric. Nikki used the removed tie as a belt around her hip and walked away to the cash counter.  The customer, a middle aged woman, complimented on Nikki’s tie (the one the mistress had placed around her neck). No wonder Annie thought, it was a wonderful red silk tie with cross stripes in white, she had ordered it online and cost around a hundred bucks. Some unknown lady was using one of her ties as a belt and another of her ties as some worthless garment.  Once the customer was out, Nikki fingered Annie to come closer and said” did you hear her, she said the tie looks nice on me. And the mistress also gave me the new pink shirt. Why don’t you open it up for me? I want to try it out. “Nikki took the tie around her neck and placed it around Annie’s collar not tied but just around her collar.
“I brought that for mistress “. Annie erred by saying that. Nikki came near Annie and grabbed Annie by her shirt, Nikki’s palms were holding the shirt between the top button and first and the already tight starched collar only made things worse. Annie said, “I am sorry madam. The shirt is yours too”
Nikki smiled rather she laughed and said, “open the shirt up “, still holding Annie’s shirt just a little tighter now. Annie with all the pressure on her, ripped open the plastic around the new pink shirt and undid all the buttons on the new shirt and looked at Nikki.” what are you looking at? Help me put it on.”  Annie helped Nikki let her one hand into the full hand pink shirt and the new smell on the shirt was still intact. Nikki released her hands from Annie’s shirt for a second only to hold it with the other hand and Annie helped Nikki ease into the pink shirt now. Still holding Annie, Nikki undid the silk tie around her waist with one hand and threw it on the floor.  She then ordered Annie to start buttoning the pink shirt from bottom up. Annie did it slowly as her fingers trembled and she was done till the first and top buttons. Nikki asked Annie to stop right there. “ Nah, I don’t want to be choked, I think it’s cool to have an open collar and a loosely knotted tie. Now get started with the knot and better don’t mess it up” Annie had been tying ties but she had been only doing on herself, this was her first on tying on someone else. She lifted Nikki’s collar placed the tie around her shirt and started tying a double Windsor.  Luckily she did quite well and Nikki’s hands were still holding Annie’s shirt tightly. As the knot was well formed, Annie softly held the smaller end of the tie and used it to move the knot up till the first button as Nikki had her shirt opened at that level. Nikki dragged Annie to a mirror nearby and examined herself. The shirt was perfectly fitting her shoulder and she rolled the sleeves up, she played with her tie adjusted it a little bit. She was wearing a black jean, a pink plain starched new shirt and had a red striped silk tie done loosely, and the little silver necklace she wore still was visible in her neck as she had her first button unbuttoned. She looked fantastic in that outfit. She admired herself for a minute totally forgetting she still had one of her hands firmly grabbing Annie’s shirt still.
“Oh you little creature, forgot about you. Since you did a mighty good job at dressing me I will release you from my grip” Finally she released Annie, and Annie could see that portion of the shirt that was grabbed still puffed up and wrinkled all over. “ Pff, thought it was a wrinkle free shirt, not good enough lady, get better shirts”. Annie was stunned, this was a wrinkle free shirt, but at that force and for this duration, god help her. She saw Nikki still loosening and tightening her own tie up and down playing with it, admiring her collar herself. Annie wondered if she would be let to go out and she saw her black silk tie lying disowned on the floor. As if reading her mind, Nikki asked her to pick it up and give it to her. Annie did, she longed to have her tie back so that she could feel that moving fabric over her shirt.  Nikki got the black tie inspected it and came closer to Annie, lifted her collar up , placed the tie back on, and said, “ I have no clue how to tie this, but I will still do it, “and tied a very untidy knot with the smaller end longer than the larger.  Nikki did not like this and undid the tie and grabbed Annie by the shirt again and said “Go ahead tie this back and show me” Annie did a very nice knot again on her and felt re assured now. Nikki liked it, she held Annie’s tie at the tip, and slowly wound her fingers around the length of the tie, rolled it till she got to the knot and told Annie, “Do you want to head back to the mistress?” Annie felt like she should as it was getting late and she nodded. “Well you are free to go once you win me in an arm wrestling match.” Annie knew her fate. But this was a foregone conclusion. Nikki still with her hands wrapped around Annie’s tie, and dragged her to a table and asked her to arm wrestle, all the while holding Annie by the tie tightly with her other hand. It was a no contest, but Annie could hardly feel her hands. She felt like it was numb now. Finally Nikki let go off Annie’s tie and softly fixed as it had gone a little askew now
“Oh poor thing, you lost, so here is the deal, I just had my car washed, and I would like you to stay in your fantastic outfit, all prim and proper and just vacuum the inside of my car. Once you are done and I am satisfied, I will let you leave”. Annie was shocked; she never had even vacuumed her own car. This was humiliating, but she did it all the while taking extreme care that her tie was perfect still and vacuumed the dusty car to perfection, took her 20 minutes to do it. And then she came to Nikki who was at the counter now looking stunning in her pink shirt and loosened tie. Annie could feel her neck getting sore after all the drama here and felt envious at Nikki’s open neck but she waited.  Nikki took her own sweet time inspecting the car all the while dragging Annie by her tie at her pleasure and finally was happy with the work.
Nikki asked Annei, “now repeat after me. Nikki deserves the shirt and tie I gifted her today and I will gift her with more as and when she asks. “Annie repeated with fear. “ Good girl, now get out, wait; I deserve silk ties, do you though? I think I am going to keep yours too” and slowly sensually started undoing Annie’s tie. Annie felt helpless again as the tie slowly left her collar again. Nikki undid it completely teased Annie showing her tie and walked into the shop again and asked Annie to leave. As Annie slowly started her walk, Nikki called her back, “I was just messing with you, here have your tie, and let Annie have her prized treasure back. Annie quickly tied it and Nikki told her, “I have something for you for being the good girl you have been to me” With that Nikki for the first time in a while softly pulled Annie’s tie right below her knot and said,” You do love being like this don’t ya?” Annie nodded . Nikki did 2 things, she had a permanent marker and while still holding Annie by the tie, she softly wrote on her shirt collar “Owned by Nikki” Annie’s heart sunk.  And she smiled venomously at Annie,” thought I was just gonna let you go?There is one more thing “. With that she took a scissor and cut Annie’s tie right near her second button and laughed so hard . She placed the cut piece into Annie’s shirt pocket and said.,” You see its not fair that both you and me are wearing quality ties. You don’t need it. Now get out before I start doing something else.”
Annie could hear Nikki laughing behind as she ran over with her half tie, her shirt a little crumpled and her collar sporting a permanent mark. She ran to the mistress’ house and rang the bell. No answer. She saw her jacket down still and she saw a note in her jacket pocket,” Hope you had a nice time with Nikki sad that I could not enjoy you today, I will let you know when you need to come back, Your car keys are with me, just holding it as insurance that you come back here. Get a cab home” Annie undid her cut expensive silk tie and undid her top button finally and put her jacket on and got a cab back home. She was too scared to call the mistress and ask her when to meet next. She knew this was just the beginning. She could barely sleep that night and she was very silent at work the next day when she was startled by a phone call, it was the mistress,
“  Meet me in 60 minutes, wear your best shirt and tie and bring every tie you have in that closet of yours.” She demanded
“Mistress but I have work for the next 2 hours here.”
“Well then meet me in 30 and forget about the rest of the day, this is how it works. I call you, and expect only ‘yes mistress’”.and she hung up.  Annie was stupefied. She started her way back to her home to get dressed and meet the mistress again….

achilleselegant

N00144119 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khzanzhun Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:45 am

We have very similar tastes. I loved your scenario although at the end she could go back to her mistress as handcuffed behind her back Smile and i can not say that i liked the part that Nikki cut off her necktie Smile

You can see also my scenario that i have posted yesterday..

khzanzhun

Back to top Go down

Post by razz Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:48 am

It's a great story but I believe that it's end should be with Annie tie properly tied up .

razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down