Salma Hayek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salma Hayek

Post by ajl378492 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:43 pm

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7r5uv_salma-hayek-cigar_redband

Salma Hayek wears a necktie and smoke cigars in this video.  After watching this video, I think Salma should have done a movie where she portrays a mob boss's wife who plans on taking over the family (and hence organized crime in her respective city)- similar to what Jessica Collins did when she guest starred as Mindy Church in Lois & Clark: the New Adventures of Superman.  And her adversary (an FBI agent) can be played by Jennifer Lopez- I actually came up with this idea before Shades of Blue came along (believe it or not), based on her portraying law enforcement in various films.

Anyway, not only would Salma's character become a mob boss, she would also dress for the role (suit & necktie, boots/oxfords, fedora).  In addition, she would recruit women to help take over, and they would also dress in menswear.  Here are a few celebrities I had in mind:  Madonna, Christie Brinkley, Penelope Cruz, Demi Moore, Natasha Henstridge, Claudia Christian, Tessa Thompson, Geri Halliwell, Ciara, Rose McGowan, Dita Von Teese, Annie Lennox.

Feel free to add any celebrities or any ideas for this storyline.

ajl378492

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum