Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!

+6
Doush
tuxedo
blend
SuaveDragon
Shaft-o
tie-fetish-2011
10 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!! Empty Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!

Post by tie-fetish-2011 Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:38 am

Well I have not posted here in a long time but I thought you guys may appreciate this little story from this weekend!!

I just hit a milestone birthday and my wife made it one NEVER to forget!!!!!

For now as I dont have the time to tell the story I will give you some little bits of info.....

She bought 2 skirt suits, grey and black, had 4 dress shirts made, added 3 ties to her collection (now 12) and bought some killer heels, Louboutins to be exact......

More later......

tie-fetish-2011

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!

Post by tie-fetish-2011 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:13 pm

So....

My wife got our babysitter to come early and take the kids out so she could get ready..... I had to stay out of the bedroom while she did..... Probably a good thing!!

After about an hour she came downstairs..... WOW.....

She was wearing the grey skirt suit with a white spread collar dress shirt with a pefectly windsor knotted dark purple tie with silver and red stripes (she knows its my favorite) french cuffs with purple cufflinks and her Louboutin stilettos.

Needless to say my jaw dropped and I was highly aroused, she knew this so she asked me what I thought and then grabbed her coat and covered it all up!!! 

We then got a cab to the hotel..... all the way she kept whispering things about what she was wearing and how it felt...... How the stiff collar was tight around her soft neck and everytime she moved she could feel the tie knot against her neck and kept opening the top of her coat so I could see the collar and tie firmly in place and she would also occasionally stroke the knot...... This went on for close to an hour!!!!

We arrived at the hotel and to my surprise she removed her coat before exiting the cab, she got out of the cab and very confidently marched into the hotel reception.
I could see people were looking at her... Sometimes twice.... Especially guys!
When she was checking in she put on her glasses.... She looked so perfect it was unreal.
On checking us in the girl on reception was also wearing a uniform with a tie, nowhere near the perfection of my wife but still another girl in a tie:) She did keep looking at what my wife was wearing but didn't say anything, but she did give us a room upgrade!! 

We got into the elevator, it was only us, then she started telling me what she was going to do to me.

We got to the room.... I put the bags down... Turned around and she was kneeling and beconing me over..... My trousers were pulled down...... You can guess the rest......

After that she went to the bathroom and retouched her make-up and changed to another tie, now the yellow tie was in play.... I asked her why she had changed it she said "I have 12 so It's one for every time" this was also a beautifully crafted double windsor!! She told me she had been practicing and following videos on you tube to get it right..... She was getting it right for sure!!

Then she put her coat on and said "lets go shopping!" 

She decided she needed another pair of shoes.....gladly ones I liked Jimmy Choo this time but black stilettos all the same, still expensive though!!!

As we were walking she noticed a Brooks Brothers.... We went in.... I asked what she wanted and she replied "A couple more ties I think, we are here for two nights after all" She picked a burgandy with gold stripes, a solid silver grey and a blue and whtie striped. She actually tried them on in the changing room with me in there, tying them slowly then adjusting, checking from different angles and stuff just to tease the hell out of me!
We bought all 3 of course!
We carried on shopping but all the time she kept flashing me her windsor knot and tight collar, I was so horny it was not funny!

We went back to the hotel to drop off the shopping before going for dinner......

tie-fetish-2011

Richard Small and Satin_and_Necktie_fetish like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaft-o Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:50 pm

My goodness me, how delightful of her to do such things, a perfect birthday indeed. I am waiting, with baited breath, to hear more.

Shaft-o

Back to top Go down

Post by SuaveDragon Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:15 pm

That is a happy birthday!

SuaveDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blend Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:36 am

Wow, you're very lucky indeed. My wife wouldn't do anything like that unfortunately. She thinks that it is very weird to wear ties as a woman. I could not convince her to try it until now....so enjoy your situation! I am eager to hear more from your birthday story..thanks for sharing.

Btw: Since when your woman does wear ties regulary? Often in public or usually at home?

blend

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:35 am

Lucky guy. Indeed a happy birthday cheers cheers cheers
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:10 am

Awesome birthday gift from a wonderfully attentive wife. Looking forward to more.

Doush

Back to top Go down

Post by tie-fetish-2011 Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:06 am

Sorry guys, I will tell you more when I have some time...... Soon I promise....

tie-fetish-2011

Back to top Go down

Post by fotw2012 Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:34 am

Please!!! Just be quick we can't wait!!!

fotw2012

https://www.instagram.com/inezhynes/

Back to top Go down

Post by tie-fetish-2011 Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:39 am

Hey guys, sorry for no story update!

But my wife seems to have got the shirt and tie bug!!....... EVERY night the past 2 weeks that I have gone up to bed she is lay there waiting  or asleep dressed in a shirt and tie!! She wants sex if shes awake and if shes asleep she wakes up in the night or the morning before me and I find her sucking my "manhood" its UNREAL!!!!! She says she feels very sexy wearing a shirt and tie and likes the extra attention from me! She's booked another weekend away too.... Not until Xmas though.....

tie-fetish-2011

Richard Small and Satin_and_Necktie_fetish like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fotw2012 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:16 am

Take care man... Looks like you are gonna have a hard (but happy) time. Looking forward to new updates and, if possible, some pictures of you and your wife.

fotw2012

https://www.instagram.com/inezhynes/

Back to top Go down

Post by sobini81 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:33 am

_moderato926 wrote:Take care man... Looks like you are gonna have a hard (but happy) time. Looking forward to new updates and, if possible, some pictures of you and your wife.

Tell me honestly... would you public pictures of your wife on this forum ??? 

Let´s be glad he shares this perfect experience with us and we can hope that it happens one day also to us...

sobini81

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Tue May 29, 2018 3:21 pm

sobini81 wrote:
_moderato926 wrote:Take care man... Looks like you are gonna have a hard (but happy) time. Looking forward to new updates and, if possible, some pictures of you and your wife.

Tell me honestly... would you public pictures of your wife on this forum ??? 

Let´s be glad he shares this perfect experience with us and we can hope that it happens one day also to us...

yeah, agree entirely. I mean I as much as anybody would appreciate them but it's kind of a ridiculous ask, the stories are more than enough, be grateful for those.

Speaking of the stories, do you have any more? They're fantastic

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by Satin_and_Necktie_fetish Wed May 05, 2021 4:12 pm

This story made me join this forum, would love to experience it also
Satin_and_Necktie_fetish
Satin_and_Necktie_fetish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down