Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Scherbatsky Jr.

Go down

Robin Scherbatsky Jr. Empty Robin Scherbatsky Jr.

Post by ajl378492 Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Most of you have probably seen the episodes of How I Met Your Mother where Robin Scherbatsky Jr. (Cobie Smulders) is wearing a suit & necktie, particularly the episode the Chain of Screaming, in which Robin tells Marshall how she would deal with his boss (who had screamed at him over the ninja report), in which she walks into the boss's office and produces a gun to intimidate him.  After he capitulates, she asks him why he is still in her office, hence she is taking over and is now the boss.  You have probably also seen photos & videos from that episode posted in this forum.

At any rate, I wonder what would happen if Robin did actually take over and become the boss.  I could picture her sitting in her office wearing a suit & necktie, with her feet propped up on the desk, possibly enjoying scotch and a cigar (two things Robin was into). 

I also wonder that since her father raised her like a boy if she was actually a hermaphrodite.

Stay tuned for more.

ajl378492

Back to top Go down