Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La plus belle journée de ma vie

Go down

La plus belle journée de ma vie Empty La plus belle journée de ma vie

Post by trenefere Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 am

ici nous étions tous les deux en belle chemise blanche avec le col fermé et le noeud papillon qui était le plus beau jour de ma vie J'étais arrivé chez elle en pensant qu'elle n'aimait pas porter la chemise a avec le col fermé et je l'avais laissé ouverte par la timidité et elle aussi depuis qu'elle m'a toujours boutonné le col de ma chemise et j'adore ça et elle craque dans sa belle chemise avec noeud papillon. J'ai un amour fou de dames portant de belles chemises avec col fermé et noeud papillon. C'est dommage que l'histoire de notre couple soit arrêtée.

trenefere

https://chemiseetcravate.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

La plus belle journée de ma vie Empty Re: La plus belle journée de ma vie

Post by trenefere Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:13 am

Hello I am happy to be able to answer your questions my girlfriend from before always wear beautiful shirts I also wore them also every day the first night we met I wore a shirt with open collar I do not know why because I hate to have the collar open when leaving I put my coat and closed the buttons except the collar it looks at me and say it must close up I say yes she took my shirt and me closed the last two buttons I tell her you love this look she tells me yes and asks me to button her shirt because she likes to have the buttoned collar more she put a bow tie I was delighted she also me lifting my collar and putting on a bow tie, here we were both in beautiful white shirt with the closed collar and bow tie that was the most beautiful day of my life I had arrived at her home thinking that she did not like to wear the shirt a with the collar closed and I had left it open by shyness and she also since she always buttoned me the collar of my shirt and I love this and she is cracking in her beautiful shirt with bow tie. I have a crazy love of ladies wearing beautiful shirts with closed collar and bow tie. It is just a pity that the story of our couple is stopped.

trenefere

Back to top Go down

Post by trenefere Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:34 am

arc cravate qui était le plus beau jour de ma vie J'étais arrivé chez elle pensant qu'elle n'aimait pas porter la chemise avec le col fermé et je l'avais laissée ouverte par timidité et elle aussi depuis qu'elle 'a toujours boutonné le col de ma chemise et j'adore ça et elle craque n sa belle chemise avec noeud papillon. J'ai un amour fou de dames portant de belles chemises avec col fermé et noeud papillon à

trenefere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down