BDSM & Shirt & Tie

Go down

BDSM & Shirt & Tie

Post by Trimaran on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:19 am

The intersectionality of BDSM with our preferred mode of dress has come up from time to time on this forum, and I feel it bears further exploration. They go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

Most of us are rather specific in how we like women to dress. I find it best when a woman adds a personal touch of her style, while complying with very strict boundaries. That's part of what makes it fun.

I've always loved BDSM and power play. There are few better ways of getting a partner to dress precisely as is expected. There are wonderful women out there who wear a proper tie on their own accord, but they are sadly few and far between.

If getting your partner to dress up for you has been challenging, I recommend you find a sub. They are pliant, willing, and can be molded as you wish. They crave strict rules and obeying them without question. Subs do as they are told.

I've been a member of this community for years now, and I'd like to give back. To that end, I'll be posting pictures of some of my subs here from time to time. With a bit of back story, as well. I welcome your comments and suggestions regarding their dress.

I ask that the pictures don't leave this forum. If they do, I'll have to stop posting them.

To begin,

This past Saturday:

I allowed my newest sub to dress as she pleased for our first date, but made that sure she understood my expectations. She chose a nice skirt suit with heels. Once we got to know one another, we agreed that she would now obey a dress code. At first, I'd pick her outfits. If she was sufficiently obedient and eager I would allow her to dress herself. Luckily, she loves fashion and is a quick study.

For our second date, we started off by going to Brooks Brothers to get her a nice white french cuffed shirt. This is my standard go to for a new sub. However, I find the collars a bit small these days. If anyone has suggestions for suitable women's shirts, I'd love to hear them.

The Brooks Brothers downtown is wonderful. It has several floors. My sub went upstairs to select a shirt while I browsed ties downstairs. She knew what what was expected of her. I joined her as she was choosing a few shirts to try on. As the Brooks Brothers employee walked her to the changing room, she told me that I could come along. The sales associate was wearing a white shirt, black skirt, and light green cardigan. Kismet. She gave me an approving nod as she led the sub to the dressing room.

The waiting area near the dressing rooms has a large plush couch nearby. I sat down while my sub went into a room to change. It was exciting for both of us, knowing that her going into the booth was transformational for her. The shirt fit quite well. After purchasing it for her I promptly began to train her.

I always love exploring my subs wardrobes, because practically everything goes with a white button down. We opted for a nice monochrome black/white look. A black and white polka dot dress, her new shirt, a solid black tie, and black cardigan, w/ black heels. She'd never worn cuff links before. We took care of that!

Once I had introduced her to new dress code, we went out a nice date around town. We went to the botanical garden, then out for drinks, and to dinner.

We've got plans to see each other again soon. She's already asking for help dressing for the next date. We're thinking a similar dress/shirt+tie combo, but with a nice pop of color.

DM for pictures!

Last edited by Trimaran on Mon May 07, 2018 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trimaran

Back to top Go down

Re: BDSM & Shirt & Tie

Post by Doush on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:58 am

Thank you for sharing your experience and the photos that go with it. Wonderful outfit, and I love the idea of having your sub go out wearing what you have selected for her. My girlfriend will dress according to my specifications, but only at home. She balks at the idea of going out wearing a tie with a shirt. Though at least she lets me take as many photos as I like :-)

Doush

Back to top Go down

Post by Trimaran on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Having your partner wear a tie in public really is the "final frontier" and most women are not comfortable with it. I live in a large city, which definitely helps. You can dress however you want and no one tends to care.

I've had subs who love having me dress them in private balk at doing so in public. I try to start them with a nice button down and work from there.

Trimaran

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:21 am

I like your thinking Trimaran. I suspect most just like to look at picture after picture and see as much as they can. But I really appreciate a bit of back story and am always wondering about that when I see a photo. My first thoughts are often, is the lady liking wearing the collar and tie? Is she wearing it so smarty as it is expected or her preference? Is it even an outfit worn by choice or necessity? (i.e. a uniform). When I see famous people, celebrities, or industry people that are ladies in a smart shirt and tie, I often have a google search to see if they have form for wearing such an outfit, or was it just a one off.

Still rare sadly to find a serial wearer of shirt and tie that is female. There is plenty ladies who have a bit of a liking and preference for smart formal style shirts, and fully buttoned up. I have always felt there must be a good number of ladies who want to wear a tie, but can't get past the attention it might draw, and the courage it needs, along with the lack of social acceptance of it.

Nice photos by the way. Skirts/tights/smart heels are usually my preference, but I like other outfits like a dress on top, or one of those pinafore style dresses always works well. I have a thing for Winchester style shirts (so say a pink or blue shirt for example, that has white collar and white double cuffs. Always prefer tights to trousers, but trousers can look good too when done right. Is a shame a corset over a shirt is very rare too, as that is a good formal look. Bit more daring I guess.

Thanks for your post, look forward to hearing and seeing more.

High Collar Shirt Guy

Back to top Go down

Shirt and Tie

Post by smartknot on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:08 am

What a great idea. I am sure you are having lots of fun.
Look forward to your adventures in the future.

Olly

smartknot

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh on Tue May 29, 2018 3:22 pm

Love the content, good on you for sharing.
Looking forward to seeing future posts, here's hoping soon!

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffpublic on Thu May 31, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi Trimaran! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I have no experiences with BDSM but like the fantasy. How can I send you a DM? I don't see the functionality...

jeffpublic

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37304519@N00/

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:18 am

jeffpublic wrote:Hi Trimaran! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I have no experiences with BDSM but like the fantasy. How can I send you a DM? I don't see the functionality...

the pm button next to the "profile" button

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffpublic on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:46 am

Hi, thanks! I think that button is not available on mobile browsers...

jeffpublic

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37304519@N00/

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh on Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:30 am

jeffpublic wrote:Hi, thanks! I think that button is not available on mobile browsers...

yeah, the mobile version is quite truncated and stupidly lacks the messaging system entirely, BUT if you click on the menu at the top right corner of the screen, there's an option to display the desktop version instead

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down