Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dress code

Go down

Dress code Empty Dress code

Post by gc Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:00 am

Diane worked for a company providing office services for larger companies, and usually was very smartly dressed for work, with a plain blouse and skirt or trousers and plain court shoes, however all her colleagues weren’t as conscientious and dressed in casual clothes and and sports wear, one Monday morning Diane arrived in to begin her work one Monday to be greeted by her manager who was dressed in a black blazer, white blouse both fully buttoned up, morning skirt ,black tights and court shoes and silver bowtie and pocket square, she said “Diane im afraid we have new management and they wish us all to have a more uniform look and this is it .
She said to all of Diane’s co-workers in turn who were all female that there are new uniforms, fitters will come to each of you in turn at your work stations and you will all be allotted  uniform and a dress standard form which you all have to sign and return to me before the end of today ,you will be issued with full uniform to be worn from tomorrow, and I have been told any infractions in uniform presentation, I have no option but to send you home to amend the issue and dock your wages till you return with further punishments for further infractions.

Diane woke the next morning and went to her closet, she read the standards sheet which requested full make up, and immaculate hair, she did this hurriedly then dressed herself to standard did her bowtie, folded her starched white collar and tucked her pocket square into her breast pocket of her blazer pulled on the new black trench coat provided and left for her work, she arrived and her boss was inspecting all her colleagues as they arrived with Stacy and Melissa being sent home as one arrived with no pocket square and one with  the wrong colour of tights, they both hurriedly left and returned immaculately dressed and presented  to company standard.

Diane thought “this is crazy”, little did she know how much she would be caught up by the “dress code” later in the week.

gc

Back to top Go down

Dress code Empty continued...........

Post by gc Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:15 am

Tuesday started awkwardly for Diane,her cat had knocked her immaculate uniform on the floor of her bedroom and she woke to find her uniform covered in creases and cat hair,she did her best and tried really hard but knew her uniform wasn’t going to come up to scratch and sure enough on her arrival she was turned for home along with Melissa who had food stains on her blazer,both arrived back,and Melissa was penalised the level 2 punishment and that was to work through her lunch hour to make up her short hours,to ensure she stayed she was told she had to wear a pair of hand cuffs whilst at her desk,and wasn’t allowed to leave it til home time,Diane thought,”Oh My! I don’t want level 2,that looks awful!”.

gc

Back to top Go down

Dress code Empty Re: Dress code

Post by gc Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 am

Wednesday was uneventful with a full office full of very smartly dressed ladies with their bow ties properly tied,blazers fully buttoned and pocket squares crisply pressed and worn correctly in their blazers.

Thursday for Diane was a disaster,she dressed early did her make up and hair,tied her bow tie ensuring it was straight,smoothed her pocket square in her blazer,and being a nice day she decided to walk instead of getting the bus.
She was nearly in the office and the heavens opened!!,with no trenchcoat being worn by the time she had put it on she was soaked to the skin,her bow tie and pocket square flopped forward and her immaculate hair and make up was ruined,she knew what was next!,unsurprisingly she was told she was to be punished for this and was sent home,and returned immaculately turned out 90 mins later with her crisp white blouse and silver bow tie almost sparkling against her black blazer and grey pin-striped skirt,

She arrived at her work station and was greeted by her manager and a pair of steel handcuffs to which she,resigned to her day of restraint and hunger put on.spending her day with a rumbling stomach as well as regretting having a cup of tea,causing her to have to the desperate need to pee.

gc

Back to top Go down

Post by gc Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Home time came, and it felt like an eternity for Diane, her manager sheepishly unlocked her handcuffs and she got up from her desk and rushed for the toilet, where she found Stacy and Melissa talking about the dress code, Diane said, “although that had to rank as one of the most awful days I have ever had here, in the 4 days I have been wearing this uniform and bowtie,im actually really quite liking how it makes me feel,kinda professional!, if you know what I mean”, Stacy and Melissa even admitted to wearing suits and bow ties in their social time.
I think “said Stacy, we have to find out what level 3 is as I kinda got a bit turned on seeing you both cuffed in your bow ties this week, Melissa and Diane both replied “how do you think we felt!?”.

They all stood in the mirror for a moment adjusting their bowties, straightening their pocket squares and adjusting their make up, satisfied with their results they left for home. 

gc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down