Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING: MsNecktie’s old Yahoo group reborn on Flickr

Go down

BREAKING: MsNecktie’s old Yahoo group reborn on Flickr Empty BREAKING: MsNecktie’s old Yahoo group reborn on Flickr

Post by koenh Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:56 am

IMPORTANT MSNECKTIE ANNOUNCEMENT 
my Get MsNecktie Suited Up campaign led to 3 contributors (thank you) and $100 to get Lotte her desired and deserved tailored skirtsuit. Which is alas far from enough so - now WITH MsNecktie on board - we have come up with something else.‬

Remember MsNecktie’s old Yahoo Group? Shirt and tie fetish heaven. Well there now is a new MsNecktie Exclusive group on Flickr. Should become a 2018 version of the old group. It will have exclusive MsNecktie photos way more ‘fetish’ than what she shows on her public Instagram lothelia76‬
‪https://www.flickr.com/groups/msnecktie‬

‪How to get into the MsNecktie Exclusive Flickr group: pay a minimum (annual) $30 (or more) contribution to PayPal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and mention your Flickr account name. You will get an invitation fast. Money is ONLY used for a suit and new shirts/ties for Lotte. ‬The few who already contributed have received their invitation. 

‪Moderators of Flickr’s MsNecktie Exclusive group are Lotte herself, and me. 
So all it takes: a 1x per year minimum $30 PayPal contribution to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a Flickr account. The former leads to an invitation for the latter. 
See you there?‬

The one major rule is: keep the pics there, don’t share/steal them. These are Lotte’s pics and she’s very happy to share them to the shirtntie community - but be civil, don’t steal them, respect privacy.

koenh

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: MsNecktie’s old Yahoo group reborn on Flickr Empty Re: BREAKING: MsNecktie’s old Yahoo group reborn on Flickr

Post by koenh Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:17 pm

219 views here. 

Yet, 3 people in the MsNecktie Exclusive group following my plea (see my messages earlier this week); 2 about to get in after payment secured. Just $30 as a contribution to her clothes fund. Thanks to the wonderful people who joined (or are about to) - these are genuine. The rest of you so called shirtntie enthousiasts? #take #like #fave #steal (yes) and don’t #give. Very disappointed in the so called shirt and tie scene right now. The MsNecktie Exclusive Group is happening though.
Bye!

koenh

Back to top Go down