Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tuxedo Day Tourniquet Special

Go down

The Tuxedo Day Tourniquet Special Empty The Tuxedo Day Tourniquet Special

Post by SuaveDragon Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:48 pm

It had been a week since Suzy came into the Dapper Damsels Tuxedo Store for the first time. She had heard stories about what went on there, but unfortunately never got to find out if those stories were true.  She stopped in to get fitted for a mostly all-black tuxedo, though her necktie, vest, pocketsquare, and dress socks of choice were a sensual blood red. I - the Tailor of this fine establishment - was able to get her measurements, but she received an emergency phone call and had to leave before she could try anything on.

Before she left, she had written her name and contact info down, and I recognized her full name, “Suzy Strangella.”  She was a frequenter of various breathplay sites, and I had seen video of her with various things wrapped around her lovely neck.  No wonder she decided to come to my store, she wants in on the legendary back office breathplay sessions that she had heard so much about.  So, with her phone number and email in my possession, I got back in contact with her, told her that I knew who she was, and asked her if she would be able to come back in on October 11.  She asked why that specific day, and I explained that October 11 was National Tuxedo Day, and Dapper Damsels would be having a special sale for people who shared our mutual interests in neck squeezing.  Without hesitation, she said “YES!”

Fast-forward to today, October 11, and I’m patiently awaiting her arrival, her tuxedo already packed up and hung up in a plastic dry cleaning bag on a small clothing rack beside my front desk.  I hear a bell ring as the door opens, and she walks in, dressed in a pink top, blue jeans with some intentional rips in the knees and thigh areas, white tennis shoes, and her brunette hair parted in the middle.  She walks up to the front desk where I’m standing, and she says to me excitedly, “Hi!... I’m here for the Tuxedo Day Special.”

I reach over to the small clothing rack where Suzy’s tuxedo is hung up, I hand it to her, and I ask her to follow me as I lead her to my office in the back of the store.  With a gigantic smile of pleasure on her face, she walks behind me as we reach the door to my private office, turning the knob and holding the door open for her to walk in before me.  She steps inside, and I close the door behind us both, locking it.

Inside the office, Suzy’s eyes widen as she sees three wooden garrote posts with leather wrist and leg straps sitting at the left side of the room.  At the top of each garrote though, there was no neck strap, which Suzy found confusing. “So ummm… what exactly are you supposed to strangle me with if there’s no strap?”, she asked.  I told her to put on her tux first, and then she’d have the answers she wanted.

Within the snap of a finger, her shoes, pink top, and jeans were off Suzy’s body and on the floor.  Pulling her new outfit out of its packaging, she quickly found her black tuxedo shirt with a wing-tip collar, and rushed to slide her arms through the sleeves.  Quickly, from the bottom up, she buttoned every stud on the shirt, minus the top… she wanted to save that one for last. Next, she hobbled and hopped up and down until both of her legs were through her new black tuxedo pants, tucking her black shirt in before zipping up her fly.  Next, she grabbed her new red dress socks and black tux shoes, sliding her feet in each and tying the laces with sensually-fueled speed.

As she continued getting dressed, I grabbed a full-body mirror from the side of the room, and placed it close to Suzy, so she could look at herself once the ensemble was complete.  So far, she looked incredibly stunning.

Suzy was breathing heavily now from how fast she had been dressing herself, huffing as she rushed to slide her arms through her red vest and button it up.  She then reached for her long necktie, but I stopped her, telling her to put her jacket on first. She was noticeably confused by this, but she understood I had a method to this, and she obliged, putting her black tux jacket on.  The outfit was almost complete, and she looked like a million dollars wearing it. As she looked in the full-body mirror and checked herself out, she knew she looked like a million dollars too, and smiled proudly. “Okay, what now?”, she asked me.

“What I want you to do now is sit down onto one of those garrote posts, and I’ll strap you in,” I explained to her.  What she did next probably shouldn’t have shocked me, but she asked me if she could strap in her own legs, and I happily told her that that was fine with me.

Suzy ran to the post in the middle, and sat down with her back to the post, her legs spread out and open in conjunction with the leg rests and leg straps.  Suzy leaned down to her left ankle and quickly buckled the leather strap around it, tightening it until there was no chance of her pulling it free. She then shifted to her right side, and repeated the process with her right ankle.  With her lower legs trapped, Suzy sat up and then buckled additional straps around both of her thighs, tightly enough that while her circulation might not be extremely comprised, there was a chance her legs would fall asleep. Suzy didn’t care though, because she was too excited for the fun to begin, and she slid her arms through each of the arm straps on the post behind her, waiting with a giddy expression on her face for me to tighten them.

Not wanting to keep my customer waiting, I step quickly behind her to secure her triceps and wrists to the wooden post behind her.  With her arms trapped, I then reach into my pocket and I pull out an already tied necktie of similar color and thickness to the one Suzy had ordered for her tux.  I loosed the tie as much as I can without the knot coming undone, and I slide the circular end through the hole of the garrote post, placing the circular end over the lower portion of Suzy’s shirt collar.  As her eyes widen and her cheeks blush in surprise and anticipation, I pull the knot of the necktie until she can no longer pull her head away from the post. With little space between the knot of the tie and the back end of the garrote hole of the post, I place a wooden stick in between them, tie what’s left of the tie to the stick, and twist it.

Suzy groans slightly as she feels pressure increasing around her neck, but she tries to brush it off with humor.  “Damn… I look so sexy right now,” she says with a bit of irritation as she looks at herself in the mirror wearing her new dapper attire, her face starting to turn pinkish.

“Indeed you do,” I say to her as I grab her actual red necktie and her pocketsquare from the packaging of her new outfit.  I neatly tuck the pocketsquare into the left front breast pocket of her jacket, and then I drape her actual necktie over her shoulders and the other tie currently garroting her.  “And now to finish the ensemble,” I say as I go through each of the loops to tie a proper necktie, pulling the finished knot tightly until it’s as snug against her throat as the tie holding her to the post.  I tuck the tie neatly into her vest, and I move out of her view so she can look at herself again in the mirror.

“Wow…”, she says in awe of herself, leaning forward uncomfortable against the garrote to get a better view of herself.  “I look amazing… Thank you,” she says to me with a softer tone in her voice as a result of the compression around her neck.

“Just providing the best service I can,” I say happily as I move behind Suzy again, twisting the garrote again.

(To Be Continued… Maybe…)

SuaveDragon

Luke Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down