Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My tuxedo experience

Go down

My tuxedo experience  Empty My tuxedo experience

Post by Tfather48 Tue May 28, 2019 6:36 pm

From a female perspective:
During College I was always willing to take risk, it didn’t matter if it was with food, clothing, or a dangerous stunt. College was also the time I came out as lesbian and met my girlfriend. Well one night we were in my dorm talking and she started talking about how good I would look with a tuxedo on, I was totally against it at the time but like I said I was willing to take a risk. The next day we go to a Tuxedo rental place and she picks her ideal outfit for me, I had no idea what it would look like but from the look on her face putting it together. It would be nice.
Soon after we pick up the Tux and head back to my dorm, later that night she is asking me to put it on, so I leave her in the living room and proceed to put the tux on in my room. I button up the tuxedo shirt and the top button is snug on my neck. It was white and wing tip. Next the black pants pulled up to my waist and my shirt tucked firmly in. Next black socks and shoes. Now for the bowtie which is black and very snug on my neck almost chocking me. I feel like a butler at this point. Next a white tuxedo jacket. It pulls together like a James Bond outfit. I head out to the living room and my girl is head over heels for it, and so was I. Needless to say she made me make out with her wearing the tux. It was a great experience.

Tfather48

Luke Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down