Need your opinion pls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need your opinion pls

Post by maccabi on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi,

I wanna know what men think of the women in tie look..

I assume all of you here love it...but-do u know if others find it weird or not?

Do you think that the ave man likes it or find it too lesbian..idk..

I'm a girl,and love this look...but i'm wonder what do most men think about it..

Thx a lot:)

Btw-excuse me 4 my bad eng...

maccabi

Back to top Go down

Re: Need your opinion pls

Post by Xerxes on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm

That's a really difficult question to answer- obviously I really love to see a girl with this look, but you knew that fromn the very fact that I post in this foruym. And I suppose that pretty much disqualifies me! I've certainly heard positive things about men's reactions to seeing women in ties but I suspect it's possible that there may be an element of hearing what I want to hear.

You might get some more useful answers from any women on here who've dressed this way in public.

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by maccabi on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:56 am

Xerxes wrote:That's a really difficult question to answer- obviously I really love to see a girl with this look, but you knew that fromn the very fact that I post in this foruym. And I suppose that pretty much disqualifies me! I've certainly heard positive things about men's reactions to seeing women in ties but I suspect it's possible that there may be an element of hearing what I want to hear.

You might get some more useful answers from any women on here who've dressed this way in public.

Thx:)

The fact that you post on this forum tells me you like it...but doesnt tell me that you've heard positive things about men's reactions...so your post is useful and appreciated:)

I hope to get more answers..but anyways-Thanks xerxes:)

maccabi

Back to top Go down

Post by muttley on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Hard to say really as we're not a representative forum here of men's tastes in general, given that all of us by definition love the look. All I will say is that anecdotally a lot of men seem to find women in ties hot, whether or not they would go as far as bothering to seek out a forum like this I would doubt. Equally there is a fairly small percentage that don't seem to like. I guess it depends on how the women looks anyway i.e. if the woman looks like a dyke anyway, she will look like more of a dyke wearing a tie (KD Lang springs to mind). Equally if a woman does not conform to that stereotype then I think it can make the woman look more feminine in wierd sort of a way (hard to explain a I realise).

muttley

Back to top Go down

Post by maccabi on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:06 pm

muttley wrote:Hard to say really as we're not a representative forum here of men's tastes in general, given that all of us by definition love the look. All I will say is that anecdotally a lot of men seem to find women in ties hot, whether or not they would go as far as bothering to seek out a forum like this I would doubt. Equally there is a fairly small percentage that don't seem to like. I guess it depends on how the women looks anyway i.e. if the woman looks like a dyke anyway, she will look like more of a dyke wearing a tie (KD Lang springs to mind). Equally if a woman does not conform to that stereotype then I think it can make the woman look more feminine in wierd sort of a way (hard to explain a I realise).

I'm aware of the fact that you speak for yourself and not on behalf of all the men on earth..Smile

But reading your minds makes me familiar with more views+some of you also know generally what men think about it..so it does help.

I usually dont care what men think of my clothes..I'm dressed the way I like-but in this case I dont wanna make the wrong impression-and to look like someone I'm not..

Personally-I think it's sexy..so I do understand you:)

Thanks a lot!

maccabi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 pm

What sort of look are you thinking of, though? After all, there are lots of variations, and I suppose it also depends on things like hairstyle, make-up etc. It can look mannish sometimes, yes, but also feminine and sexy, and not just for those of us who really love the look!

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by amy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:06 am

I think you'll find that most men find it extremely sexy! Or at least, I hope so.
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by maccabi on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:25 am

Xerxes wrote:What sort of look are you thinking of, though? After all, there are lots of variations, and I suppose it also depends on things like hairstyle, make-up etc. It can look mannish sometimes, yes, but also feminine and sexy, and not just for those of us who really love the look!

Yeah there r many options of how to wear it.

This week I used a narrow black tie with a white buttoned shirt a gray vest.

As for the hair-I have a straight bangs and most of my hair was diffuse.

I also wore skirt and high heels,so I dont think it was too mannish.

Anyways,there was this teenager who said cynically "you are so beautiful with the tie" and then I started thinking that maybe it was weird /lesbian..

That's how I got here:)

maccabi

Back to top Go down

Post by maccabi on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:28 am

amy wrote:I think you'll find that most men find it extremely sexy! Or at least, I hope so.

Cool.Thx:)

maccabi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 pm

As with everything I say, remember my pro-women in ties bias, but...!

That outfit sounds fantastic, and certainly very feminine, especiaklly with the skirt and heels. I don't think you need to have any worries at all about looking "mannish" in clothes like that. And I think your hairstyle means you can dress however you like in this style, anyway.

If you really want to be careful you could stick mainly with skirts, and avoid jackets in case they pad out the shoulders (another bias warning: this happens to be my favourite look for women in shirt and tie!), but I think you really, really don't need to worry at all! That one comment you got sounds like nothing to worry about. There are always those who don't like it when you dress as an individual, but the people who like it far outweigh them!

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by maccabi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:37 am

I'll keep that in mind..Smile

Thx Very Happy

I dont wear pants at all,always with skirts out of religion issues...-so I'm saved from problems like that:)

I just bought a gr8 black blazer and even though it doesnt pad out the shoulders-it's still too mannish even when it comes alone..

so when I wear it I'll put a feminine shirt beneath-as a contra..and I won't add a tie..

Anyways-you convinced me:)

(not that it was hard or smth..I really liked the S&T look for women-but still,was worried...so thanks a lot for relaxing me:) )

maccabi

Back to top Go down

Post by yep on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:04 am

Hi, i think all the post on this forum can answer to your question :
almost all the women who where necktie are not lesbian, and if a lot
of 'star' women wear a necktie, i think it's because a majority of people, including men, find it classy or sexy. In fact, women ever wear tie in the past, and it's a way you wear it, and your attitude, who not give the impression that you want to look like a man, specialy if your wear skirt !

yep

Back to top Go down

Post by maccabi on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:27 pm

yep wrote:Hi, i think all the post on this forum can answer to your question :
almost all the women who where necktie are not lesbian, and if a lot
of 'star' women wear a necktie, i think it's because a majority of people, including men, find it classy or sexy. In fact, women ever wear tie in the past, and it's a way you wear it, and your attitude, who not give the impression that you want to look like a man, specialy if your wear skirt !

Hi,

sometimes "starts" can do and wear things normal ppl cant..

but I do agree with you that in this case it's all depend on the specific look and the attitude..

maccabi

Back to top Go down

Post by andyg on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi

I personally think that there is nothing more sexy, smart and feminine than a woman in a tight white longsleeve shirt, worn with a black tie, black pencil skirt, stockings and heels. I don't think this would make them look butch at all, only if they decide they want to look manly and have hair cut in a male style, etc. I think most men would feel the same, but you always get one says it's weird. My wife works in a hotel and her uniform is a formal white shirt and black tie, she works as a receptionist with 3 other girls and is always commenting on how many compliments they get from guests about how smart they look, and now she can tie a tie better than me.

andyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Three hundred bees! on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:08 am

It's not a topic which comes up much in conversation, but I think more people, male and female, find it sexy than dislike it. There's not just "sexy/unsexy" though, there are degrees. I mean, I find redheads sexy, but not enough to search out an internet forum dedicated to pictures and videos of redheads.

I have a male friend I know finds police/military uniforms sexy and likes ties on women inasmuch as them being part of a uniform. A woman in a tuxedo, though, he probably wouldn't think twice about. And a female friend who finds formal wear quite sexy in general who says she thinks a shirt and tie is an inherently sexy look on a woman, but she's straight and it's not like she goes searching for pictures of it for her own pleasure. She ALSO likes ball gowns on women and smart suits on men, not *specifically* ties on women.

Those who consider it butch or mannish are definitely in the minority, in my experience. But tbh most people probably don't think either way about it... to them, a woman in a shirt and tie is just that. It's just some clothes.

Three hundred bees!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top