Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, open the link - help this lady wear tie! or - a lot of pics!

4 posters

Go down

Hey, open the link - help this lady wear tie! or - a lot of pics! Empty Hey, open the link - help this lady wear tie! or - a lot of pics!

Post by rumruma Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 am

A lot of pictures.

Quote from the "about" section:
About:
I'm a female. I think the androgenous look on women is the sexiest. Welcome to my attempt to convince my mother (and the world) that I should get a tie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

rumruma

Drick1114 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey, open the link - help this lady wear tie! or - a lot of pics! Empty Re: Hey, open the link - help this lady wear tie! or - a lot of pics!

Post by Xerxes Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:15 am

Wow! That's so fantastic!!!

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Hey, open the link - help this lady wear tie! or - a lot of pics! Empty Re: Hey, open the link - help this lady wear tie! or - a lot of pics!

Post by kingtut Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 pm

For the love of God people do not creep on her.

kingtut

http://www.flickr.com/people/45648368@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:39 pm

kingtut wrote:For the love of God people do not creep on her.

Stumbled across this old post, just looks like another not uncommon case of a man pretending to be a woman.

See nothing to suggest anything other than this was incredibly probable and likely a man posting as a woman, the flags are there.

That is the harsh reality of a niche fetish focused on the female gender, but with actual little genuine female interest.

High Collar Shirt Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down