Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas Pink Sales Lady teaches me the Windsor

+2
tuxedo
candidties
6 posters

Go down

Thomas Pink Sales Lady teaches me the Windsor Empty Thomas Pink Sales Lady teaches me the Windsor

Post by candidties Wed May 01, 2013 1:48 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95245389@N04/8698957405/in/photostream
I recently went into Thomas Pink and asked a female member off staff if she would show me how to tie a tie so she showed me how to tie the Windsor!
She let me film her too.
If you are interested in offering a donation in return for this video please get in touch.
thanks.

candidties

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pink Sales Lady teaches me the Windsor Empty Re: Thomas Pink Sales Lady teaches me the Windsor

Post by tuxedo Thu May 02, 2013 1:07 pm

candidties wrote:If you are interested in offering a donation in return for this video please get in touch.
thanks.

I think there is enough "donation" by many members here Wink
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pink Sales Lady teaches me the Windsor Empty Re: Thomas Pink Sales Lady teaches me the Windsor

Post by Northerner Thu May 02, 2013 3:32 pm

And I bet she would feel real good about herself and think of you as a real nice guy if she knew you were going to try to sell the "instruction video" she let you take on a fetish forum...

By the way, how much of the "donations" are you planning to offer to your unknowing model?

Northerner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:06 pm

hands down, creepiest thing anyone on this forum has pulled yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by candidties Fri May 03, 2013 8:19 am

speedracer77 wrote:hands down, creepiest thing anyone on this forum has pulled yet.
Total nonsense if I uploaded this video for free the bloody lot of you would be sharing it like whores.
So dont come the moral high ground with me you hypocrites.

candidties

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Fri May 03, 2013 9:17 am

candidties wrote:... if I uploaded this video for free ...

This is what this forum is made for Exclamation
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charlyway2 Fri May 03, 2013 10:13 am

Don't upload any video for free, but don't try sell any video here either (at least if you are not producing it at all)... In other words don't participate so in this forum. We are not here to make financial transactions... If you find a nice picture and you want to share it, you are welcome... if not just give a look at the contributions from others and jerk yourself off alone... Don't come with any fucking shit to us...

charlyway2

Back to top Go down

Post by Northerner Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 am

If one's picture is put in a magazine, one can expect people to see it, and some to even really enjoy it.
If it is taken in the manner you describe I would never even considering sharing for free or otherwise without the subject's consent, so don't call me a hypocrite.
And don't call anyone a whore until you know what the word means - the very definition of the word is someone who is NOT sharing something for free...

Northerner

Back to top Go down

Post by candidties Tue May 07, 2013 1:16 am

charlyway2 wrote:Don't upload any video for free, but don't try sell any video here either (at least if you are not producing it at all)... In other words don't participate so in this forum. We are not here to make financial transactions... If you find a nice picture and you want to share it, you are welcome... if not just give a look at the contributions from others and jerk yourself off alone... Don't come with any fucking shit to us...

There are others on this forum who advertise photo sets and videos they produce.
What do you produce other than hot air?

candidties

Back to top Go down

Post by candidties Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 am

Northerner wrote:If one's picture is put in a magazine, one can expect people to see it, and some to even really enjoy it.
If it is taken in the manner you describe I would never even considering sharing for free or otherwise without the subject's consent, so don't call me a hypocrite.
And don't call anyone a whore until you know what the word means - the very definition of the word is someone who is NOT sharing something for free...
Jeez some people swim in so much self righteous bullshite they forget how bad their breath stinks.
A whore peddles filth and tries to justify it anyway they can.
For example I own the intellectual copyright and the video recording I also have the ladies permission to do whatever I want with the video not that I need her permission legally anyway.
You then without any facts judge me by your own pathetic standards.
You take pictures from the net and post them on what you describe as a fetish forum (your thoughts) but do you ask permission before stealing someone else's work and using them for your sexual gains?
No you don't but you have the cheek to judge people like me who create that material you steal in the first place but create nothing but bullshit yourself.
Like I said hypocrites.

candidties

Back to top Go down

Post by Trimaran Tue May 07, 2013 8:10 am

There's a difference between "consent" and informed consent, and you would do well to learn the difference.

Someone ban this peddling twat.

Trimaran

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Tue May 07, 2013 11:54 am

Trimaran wrote:Someone ban this peddling twat.

Done bom
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StiffCollar Tue May 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Trimaran wrote:There's a difference between "consent" and informed consent, and you would do well to learn the difference.

Someone ban this peddling twat.

There are other photographers including myself who ''peddle'' on this forum are you going to ban us as well?
I for one find the comments bang out of order considering this forum relies on 90% of borrowed content where permission is not asked for!
The media for example does exactly this all the time.
A photographer or film maker can film anyone and sell the footage.
If you think otherwise good luck in taking them to court.
Intellectual property is owned by the owner of the recording and frankly I think Thomas Pink would have enjoyed the exposure!

I would tread carefully.

StiffCollar

http://emmasuremodel.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Northerner Tue May 07, 2013 1:25 pm

When someone uses that language about other forum members, a ban is in order regardless of subject...

Northerner

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Candidties was banned for insulting people - not for advertising pay content.
It is a temporary ban for 30 days.
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trimaran Tue May 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Stiffcollar,

You should tread carefully, as an attorney I have some idea what I'm speaking of.

It is one thing to "borrow" content. Citing the paparazzi photographing celebrities is an awful example as they are public figures and therefore have a lesser expectation of privacy.

It is one thing to take a picture of another, and publish it on the internet. That happens. It is entirely another to take footage or a picture of an unsuspecting person and then attempt to monetize it for your personal gain without their knowledge or consent. (Watch Reality TV and notice how many people's faces are blurred out- they did not consent to a monetized broadcast of their image. Their consent was required, and not obtained.)

This is 100% different from contracting with a paid professional to sell their material, which is obviously legal, and has been happening on the forum for quite some time.

The line is crossed when one films someone not entirely in the public sphere and attempts to charge for it without their knowing. Legal ramifications aside, it's still creepy.

I have been a member of this community since the 1990's and I was quite surprised to see this going on. However, I was pleased to see the community rise up and challenge such nonsense.

Thank you for handling this correctly, Tuxedo.

Now, back to the scheduled programming: http://style.lifegoesstrong.com/slideshow/fashion-individualist-ricky-lauren-slideshow-image/ricky-lauren-military-look

Trimaran

Back to top Go down

Post by StiffCollar Tue May 07, 2013 2:46 pm

You may be incorrect Trimaran and I have also studied law extensively.
For starters the poster said he had permission so you have no grounds or evidence to state otherwise as that would be deformation.
The lady did not raise complain so there is no legal recourse as with all the copyrighted photos posted here and on youtube.
.There is also no such thing as privacy in a public place in the UK.
Yes there may be argument on moral grounds but that can be overruled.

StiffCollar

http://emmasuremodel.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down