Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ideal tuxedo look

3 posters

Go down

The ideal tuxedo look Empty The ideal tuxedo look

Post by ajl378492 Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 pm

My idea of the ideal tuxedo look for a woman would be a black tuxedo consisting of a jacket, pants, bowtie, suspenders, white shirt, socks, and oxfords. 

If she wanted to go the extra mile with accessories, I could picture the magician look:  white gloves, a black cape, and a black top hat.  She could also have a cane.

ajl378492

Back to top Go down

The ideal tuxedo look Empty Re: The ideal tuxedo look

Post by micchelino Wed May 04, 2016 3:45 am

My idea against your is woman in black tuxedo ( tailcoat ), with black top hat, white shirt, white bow tie, with white pocket square and with socks.
micchelino
micchelino

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Smith Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:05 am

For me I'm a simple man the absolute perfect WIT (I'm assuming WIT means women in tuxedo) would be a woman tuxedo, tailcoat and waistcoat Cool Let me expand peeps 

Tuxedo:
- Tight fitting shiny satin/silk Shawl lapel tuxedo (colour: preferably solid white or black)
- Tight fitting shiny satin/silk Shawl lapel double breasted tuxedo (colour: preferably solid white or black)

Tailcoat:
Tight fitting Edwardian style with shiny satin/silk Shawl lapel tailcoat (colour: preferably solid white or black)

Waistcoat:
- Tight fitting waistcoat with shiny satin/silk back (colour: preferably solid white or black)
- Tight fitting shiny satin/silk shawl lapel waistcoat with shiny satin/silk back (colour: preferably solid white or black)
- Tight fitting double breasted waistcoat with shiny satin/silk back (colour: preferably solid white or black)
- Tight fitting double breasted satin/silk shawl lapel waistcoat with shiny satin/silk back (colour: preferably solid white or black)

Satin panties (Optional Very Happy)
Shiny satin/silk panties (colour: preferably solid white or black)

Conclusion
I don't mind any other solid colours and also detest mixing colours together on a look and no shirt or tie or collar. Strictly wearing one of these items from each category and I don't need to expand but you fellas know what's happening next (hence the satin panties being optional  Very Happy)

Luke Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down