Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna

+11
jropika
Xerxes
arokh
Julius_pepperwood
MatthewJames7
Trimaran
dim_ath
High Collar Shirt Guy
Richard Small
mike888
Lemmy Motorhead
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Empty Re: Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna

Post by jropika Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:23 pm

High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:Yes her tie is nice and a crisp looking collar. Collar could be a bit higher up her neck. I don't like her suit that much, especially the jacket. And no shirt cuffs to be seen. Could easily be a short sleeved shirt.

Yvette Estermann (can search on here) is a Swiss politician who wears the shirt and tie fashion much better for me. Double cuffs, bigger collars, more shirt on show, more feminine with heels. Unfortunately she has not been seen wearing it for years. Probably too old for many with the fantasy rhetoric going on.

An observation is I can't be the only one who is only interested in proper shirt and tie formally worn look. In which case this explains the reaction or over reaction some might say. If you don't have any interest in 99% of what is posted on here like myself then I can actually understand why might get excited about a half decent posting.

This site has its issues and lacks balanced. I queried on here bedore why dislikes thumbs down got disabled and you can only like something. Its culturally poor and outdated and I have just been waiting patiently for someone to start a better platform. This is the best by nothing more than default. Regardless of how fussy or not you may be at least 50% of what is posted is not appropriate.

I agree, Yvette Estermann was much better dressed.

By the way, it's strange that someone put it on this post, but I'm glad that someone else has the same opinion as me: most of the posts (more than 50%) contain women wearing very poor quality clothes. 
Most of the posts have oversized clothes, loose collars, and maybe Anna Paulina Luna is among the better results, but her clothes aren't high enough either. She's probably wearing a short-sleeved shirt, the collar isn't tight enough either, it looks too big for her.
Although I don't want to be hurtful at all, I noticed that the members of this community either don't notice these details, or they just have very low quality expectations.

Of course you can say that it's taste and taste can't be argued with, but that's actually a very weak argument. You can argue about it, since you think it's the highest quality you've seen/heard so far, but as soon as you experience that there is something of higher quality, this will immediately change and you will measure things against that higher quality. But for this, someone needs to say that, sorry, but the quality of this is low, there is much better than this, and we should rather measure expectations against that.

And it is completely unnecessary to mix politics into this post, or any other, because on this forum it is not the individual's faith/political views that is important, but the clothes she wears. And if that dress is not high-quality, it just hits the mark, let's talk about it and try to direct the posts in such a way that they are really high-quality.
A new platform would not change this either, since the community members would be mostly the same, and therefore those who make the post would also be the same.
(a discord server was created, but even there people expect that someone else will post content, so that server is almost dead)

And I know that you didn't bring up the political thing, but I don't want to write more posts, so I'm writing this here in addition to my agreement with you. Smile

jropika

Back to top Go down

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Empty Re: Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:34 pm

jropika wrote:
High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:Yes her tie is nice and a crisp looking collar. Collar could be a bit higher up her neck. I don't like her suit that much, especially the jacket. And no shirt cuffs to be seen. Could easily be a short sleeved shirt.

Yvette Estermann (can search on here) is a Swiss politician who wears the shirt and tie fashion much better for me. Double cuffs, bigger collars, more shirt on show, more feminine with heels. Unfortunately she has not been seen wearing it for years. Probably too old for many with the fantasy rhetoric going on.

An observation is I can't be the only one who is only interested in proper shirt and tie formally worn look. In which case this explains the reaction or over reaction some might say. If you don't have any interest in 99% of what is posted on here like myself then I can actually understand why might get excited about a half decent posting.

This site has its issues and lacks balanced. I queried on here bedore why dislikes thumbs down got disabled and you can only like something. Its culturally poor and outdated and I have just been waiting patiently for someone to start a better platform. This is the best by nothing more than default. Regardless of how fussy or not you may be at least 50% of what is posted is not appropriate.

I agree, Yvette Estermann was much better dressed.

By the way, it's strange that someone put it on this post, but I'm glad that someone else has the same opinion as me: most of the posts (more than 50%) contain women wearing very poor quality clothes. 
Most of the posts have oversized clothes, loose collars, and maybe Anna Paulina Luna is among the better results, but her clothes aren't high enough either. She's probably wearing a short-sleeved shirt, the collar isn't tight enough either, it looks too big for her.
Although I don't want to be hurtful at all, I noticed that the members of this community either don't notice these details, or they just have very low quality expectations.

Of course you can say that it's taste and taste can't be argued with, but that's actually a very weak argument. You can argue about it, since you think it's the highest quality you've seen/heard so far, but as soon as you experience that there is something of higher quality, this will immediately change and you will measure things against that higher quality. But for this, someone needs to say that, sorry, but the quality of this is low, there is much better than this, and we should rather measure expectations against that.

And it is completely unnecessary to mix politics into this post, or any other, because on this forum it is not the individual's faith/political views that is important, but the clothes she wears. And if that dress is not high-quality, it just hits the mark, let's talk about it and try to direct the posts in such a way that they are really high-quality.
A new platform would not change this either, since the community members would be mostly the same, and therefore those who make the post would also be the same.
(a discord server was created, but even there people expect that someone else will post content, so that server is almost dead)

And I know that you didn't bring up the political thing, but I don't want to write more posts, so I'm writing this here in addition to my agreement with you. Smile

I'm not aware of another thread/topic that has generated as much buzz so quickly as this one. I think we should be so lucky to have the stunning Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna to thank for that. 💎
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

MatthewJames7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:45 pm

Most of the other thread in the other pics and clips board have less than 10 replies, some might have 25-30 max, this has 52

MatthewJames7

Lemmy Motorhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:00 pm

MatthewJames7 wrote:Most of the other thread in the other pics and clips board have less than 10 replies, some might have 25-30 max, this has 52

52 and counting sir. We have struck gold with Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna... 😎

Stay tuned for more pics of Congresswoman Luna 💎
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:23 pm

Lemmy Motorhead wrote:
MatthewJames7 wrote:Most of the other thread in the other pics and clips board have less than 10 replies, some might have 25-30 max, this has 52

52 and counting sir. We have struck gold with Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna... 😎

Stay tuned for more pics of Congresswoman Luna 💎
Indeed we have, a real 💎

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:01 am

Well a good chunk of the discussion is from the forums resident story teller, the original poster, picture posts.

This last bit is 'arguable' or 'debatable" but then there is the query and debate on ethics and apparent obsessive nature evidenced.

None of this fits the projected narrative of course (just saying).

High Collar Shirt Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:52 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen22

If the lights went out on the Vegas strip, the Congresswoman's 100k watt smile would light it right up...
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

micchelino and Richard Small like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:55 am

Lemmy Motorhead wrote:Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen22

If the lights went out on the Vegas strip, the Congresswoman's 100k watt smile would light it right up...

100 percent my man

MatthewJames7

micchelino, Luke Smith and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:55 am

High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:Well a good chunk of the discussion is from the forums resident story teller, the original poster, picture posts.

This last bit is 'arguable' or 'debatable" but then there is the query and debate on ethics and apparent obsessive nature evidenced.

The resident story teller being?

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:21 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen23
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by hybridneo Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:43 pm

arokh wrote:
Lemmy Motorhead wrote:
arokh wrote:I think the throwing around of phrases like "she's no airhead actress", and endorsing an absolute gutter fascist reactionary anti-women's rights politician as a "role model for young women" merely at the sight of her sharply buttoned collar and tie, is telling as to why some members of this board have trouble dating.

Like what you like, this is a free speech zone and attraction shouldn't be policed - but perhaps one or two members might benefit from hearing that instead of making another "why can't I find a tie sexdoll" thread

You don't have to like her politics. But it's incredibly evident she is rattling feathers in DC. Some might really like that, others not so much...

Her politics carry demonstrably dangerous implications for a lot of people - not least many women - as well as demographics to which I and perhaps other members of this board belong. She is 'rattling feathers' by being a serial liar, one who is actively lowering the intellectual tone of American politics.

Political ignorance is not a crime, but I won't pretend that this is just a matter of "alternative opinions". At the very least, misogynistic language referring to other women in the arts (many of whom are likely far more intelligent than the Congresswoman), should have no place here.
Updated to include that she lied about having a Jewish family heritage, and not only was that a falsehood, but it turns out her grandfather was a Nazi soldier.

She looks great and is a striking woman, for sure, but if somebody is going to post about her while praising her perceived qualities as a legislator and human being, like this total package beyond her looks/fashion style, then it's only fair to point out that she's a far-right extremist who would gladly see every member of this message board put on some kind of deviant government registry (yes, including the people posting their praises for her).

The better option is to simply post pictures of her without any unnecessary commentary on what kind of person she is.
hybridneo
hybridneo

Xerxes, poledan and arokh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:09 pm

High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:Well a good chunk of the discussion is from the forums resident story teller, the original poster, picture posts.

If you're referring to me as the forum's resident storyteller, that's actually quite the compliment my friend, being Irish we have a gift for storytelling. There are Irish people who tell stories of old lore that we call Seanchaí (Shan-key) 

seanchaí (pronounced [ˈʃan̪ˠəxiː] or [ʃan̪ˠəˈxiː] – plural: Irishseanchaithe [ˈʃan̪ˠəxəhɪ]) is a traditional Gaelic storyteller or historian. In Scottish Gaelic the word is Scottish Gaelicseanchaidh (pronounced [ˈʃɛn̪ˠɛxɪ]; plural: Scottish Gaelicseanchaidhean). The word is often anglicised as shanachie (/ˈʃænəxiː,ˌʃænəˈxiː/ SHAN-ə-khee, -⁠KHEE).

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:12 pm

hybridneo wrote:
arokh wrote:
Lemmy Motorhead wrote:
arokh wrote:I think the throwing around of phrases like "she's no airhead actress", and endorsing an absolute gutter fascist reactionary anti-women's rights politician as a "role model for young women" merely at the sight of her sharply buttoned collar and tie, is telling as to why some members of this board have trouble dating.

Like what you like, this is a free speech zone and attraction shouldn't be policed - but perhaps one or two members might benefit from hearing that instead of making another "why can't I find a tie sexdoll" thread

You don't have to like her politics. But it's incredibly evident she is rattling feathers in DC. Some might really like that, others not so much...

Her politics carry demonstrably dangerous implications for a lot of people - not least many women - as well as demographics to which I and perhaps other members of this board belong. She is 'rattling feathers' by being a serial liar, one who is actively lowering the intellectual tone of American politics.

Political ignorance is not a crime, but I won't pretend that this is just a matter of "alternative opinions". At the very least, misogynistic language referring to other women in the arts (many of whom are likely far more intelligent than the Congresswoman), should have no place here.
Updated to include that she lied about having a Jewish family heritage, and not only was that a falsehood, but it turns out her grandfather was a Nazi soldier.

She looks great and is a striking woman, for sure, but if somebody is going to post about her while praising her perceived qualities as a legislator and human being, like this total package beyond her looks/fashion style, then it's only fair to point out that she's a far-right extremist who would gladly see every member of this message board put on some kind of deviant government registry (yes, including the people posting their praises for her).

The better option is to simply post pictures of her without any unnecessary commentary on what kind of person she is.

I'm just a part of this thread because I think she looks fantastic in her suit and tie, I don't care much for politics, not my thing

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:06 pm

hybridneo wrote:
arokh wrote:
Lemmy Motorhead wrote:

I'm not so sure Congresswoman Luna would be upset about knowing she was the most discussed topic on this website. I get the feeling she is putting herself out there with her dapper style knowing full well she is going to be talked about...

Let's definitely enjoy the pics she has provided sir!
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:17 pm

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen25
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

micchelino, Richard Small and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by toto Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:54 pm

Her politics stink but she does look stunning in those 2 outfits and I personally hope she continues to dress this way.

toto

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:46 am

MatthewJames7 wrote:
If you're referring to me as the forum's resident storyteller, that's actually quite the compliment my friend, being Irish we have a gift for storytelling. There are Irish people who tell stories of old lore that we call Seanchaí (Shan-key) 

seanchaí (pronounced [ˈʃan̪ˠəxiː] or [ʃan̪ˠəˈxiː] – plural: Irishseanchaithe [ˈʃan̪ˠəxəhɪ]) is a traditional Gaelic storyteller or historian. In Scottish Gaelic the word is Scottish Gaelicseanchaidh (pronounced [ˈʃɛn̪ˠɛxɪ]; plural: Scottish Gaelicseanchaidhean). The word is often anglicised as shanachie (/ˈʃænəxiː,ˌʃænəˈxiː/ SHAN-ə-khee, -⁠KHEE).

I don't care what nationality you are. Completely irrelevant. You didn't need to defend yourself given you were not attacked. By all means happy for the reference to be take as a compliment. A comment was made in context challenging the thread popularity narrative put out. No where was the status of being a storyteller ridiculed or questioned. Suggest we all stick to facts of what said and not take anything out of context.

This is the first story of yours have read and you are indeed a fine Irish storyteller.

High Collar Shirt Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:19 am

High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:
MatthewJames7 wrote:

I don't care what nationality you are. Completely irrelevant. You didn't need to defend yourself given you were not attacked. By all means happy for the reference to be take as a compliment. A comment was made in context challenging the thread popularity narrative put out. No where was the status of being a storyteller ridiculed or questioned. Suggest we all stick to facts of what said and not take anything out of context.

This is the first story of yours have read and you are indeed a fine Irish storyteller.

Ah, fair enough, just when you said the resident forum storyteller, I wasn't sure and needed clarification, kinda hard to tell tone or views online than say in person.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:40 pm

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen26
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, Ms McAlexander, micchelino, rummako and Richard Small like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:15 pm

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen27
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, micchelino, Richard Small, Luke Smith and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:15 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen28

Thumbs up indeed Congresswoman Luna, thumbs up indeed... 💎  I love you
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, micchelino, MatthewJames7, Richard Small and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:28 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen29
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, micchelino, MatthewJames7 and Richard Small like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:56 pm

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen30
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, micchelino, Richard Small and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:30 pm

I don't give a toss about politics, but this woman is beautiful in that suit and tie

MatthewJames7

micchelino and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:32 pm

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen31
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, micchelino, Richard Small and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:42 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen32
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, micchelino, Richard Small and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:50 pm

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen33
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, Ms McAlexander, micchelino, Richard Small and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:01 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen35

If a genie was to grant a wish for a dapper, classy, stunningly beautiful dark haired woman, he'd create Anna Paulina Luna I love you 💎
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, micchelino, Richard Small, Luke Smith and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:35 am

Well folks,

This thread is now the #2 return search result on Google if one searches "Anna Paulina Luna necktie." Just one below the mighty Washington post...Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen36

I love you 💎
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

micchelino and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:30 pm

Look at the pic Forbes has been using for clips from Anna Paulina Luna as recently as today...Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen37
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

micchelino, Richard Small and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:22 am

Congresswoman Luna making all the gray haired and overweight Congressmen's heart rates go through the roof...

That smile could melt glaciers... 💎 💎

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen38
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:58 am

Lemmy Motorhead wrote:Congresswoman Luna making all the gray haired and overweight Congressmen's heart rates go through the roof...

Her smile could light up an entire room, as well as her gorgeous attire. A true gem

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:59 pm

Stupid Nazi woman. Those who say they “don’t care about politics” are endorsing this woman’s bigotry. She is not a mainstream conservative. She’s a vile and disgusting bigot. She’s beyond the pale.

Those of you who fail to condemn her.. you disgust me. Trans women are women. Ethic minorities have the right to exist. Women are people. Democracy is sacrosanct. Those of you who dispute these facts- as this cunt does- please block me. I despise you.

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teleojoluz Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:25 pm

Shut up already you all there's millions and I mean millions of chicks wearing stuff we like and here we are three weeks and counting arguing for just one more like any of the rest. Who cares? Every time I come back here the only thread still active is this one. No wonder the site is dead. Just move on and post new ones. Christ sake...

Also dunno if Xerxes the guy above me is ironic or not, if he isnt, based, fuck that extremist stick in the mud cunt.

Teleojoluz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:54 pm

MatthewJames7 wrote:
Lemmy Motorhead wrote:Congresswoman Luna making all the gray haired and overweight Congressmen's heart rates go through the roof...

Her smile could light up an entire room, as well as her gorgeous attire. A true gem

I gotta wonder, has the Congresswoman seen her pics on this thread? 🤔
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:30 pm

Lemmy Motorhead wrote:
MatthewJames7 wrote:

I wonder, hope she smiles at the more positive comments on her attire.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:58 pm

MatthewJames7 wrote:
Lemmy Motorhead wrote:
MatthewJames7 wrote:

Well thankfully the overwhelming majority of comments are beyond positive and rightfully so... I love you
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:00 pm

Lemmy Motorhead wrote:
MatthewJames7 wrote:
Lemmy Motorhead wrote:
MatthewJames7 wrote:

Well thankfully the overwhelming majority of comments are beyond positive and rightfully so... I love you 
Indeed

I’m just here to admire beautiful women in suits and ties, and APL is very much so.

MatthewJames7

micchelino, Luke Smith and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:19 am

I am 💯 percent convinced Anna Paulina Luna cannot take a bad picture...Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen39
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

micchelino, Richard Small and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:40 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen40
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

mrwsh, micchelino, MatthewJames7, Richard Small and Luke Smith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:34 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna is truly drop dead gorgeous. Notice how stunning she is in literally every pic. The pics of her aren't "Instagram posing" pics either; these are just pics of her going about her business...
A huge 10 for sure... I love you 💙 💜 💖
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Witterer Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:06 am

https://twitter.com/realannapaulina/status/1648849965572141056?s=20

Witterer

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:49 am

I have never been more attracted to a woman in a suit and tie than Anna Paulina Luna

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:59 pm

https://youtu.be/gdgOjggoCAc

https://youtu.be/F1FWRYbmamc

https://youtu.be/6nHJhbnMcUQ

MatthewJames7

micchelino, Michael Bryan and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:22 am

MatthewJames7 wrote:I have never been more attracted to a woman in a suit and tie than Anna Paulina Luna

Oh I second that my good man. 

She is absolute smokin' 🔥 🔥  every time she dons the suit and tie...
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:37 am

Lemmy Motorhead wrote:
MatthewJames7 wrote:I have never been more attracted to a woman in a suit and tie than Anna Paulina Luna

Oh I second that my good man. 

She is absolute smokin' 🔥 🔥  every time she dons the suit and tie...

She certainly is, if I was married to a woman who was as beautiful as APL and wore a suit and tie on a frequent basis, I would be in paradise

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:24 pm

Hopefully the pictures are out soon

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemmy Motorhead Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen43
That tie is absolute 🔥...

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna is looking as dapper as ever here...
Lemmy Motorhead
Lemmy Motorhead

Richard Small likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:04 am

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Cjttpy10

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Eyjidw10

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Screen13

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna  - Page 2 Unknow10

MatthewJames7

micchelino, Richard Small and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:16 am

This woman is absolutely slaying it in a suit and tie. As I previously said, I have never been more attracted to a woman in a suit and tie like I am with APL, regardless of her political views. She looks absolutely stunning in a suit and tie, as well as extremely dapper, and she exudes confidence when wearing one.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2