Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misc. Swedish ladies

2 posters

Go down

Misc. Swedish ladies Empty Misc. Swedish ladies

Post by Northerner Sun May 31, 2020 4:20 am

I've looked through a collection of newspaper scans through the ages and rediscovered some pics I remember seeing long ago. (Might have posted worse scans of a couple here before.)
Anyway, here are a few - I think the quality is quite ok for being lifted from daily papers! Smile

Presenter Agneta Sjödin posed in tails for an article about her, the outfit likely chosen because she hosted an annual New Years retrospective on TV (though never wore that on the air). Sadly, the Sunday supplement where it was published isn't included in the archive I found so I lack a couple of bigger pictures, but this one survived in another section:
Misc. Swedish ladies MmhDJB0

Singer Anne-Lie Rydé at the Goldeneye premiere. As a bonus, the female photographer covering the event also dressed up:
Misc. Swedish ladies 9kQgFcn

Singer/actress Evabritt Strandberg chose this outfit for a dinner-at-home article. She was fond of the look, I remember she often wore a tux or tailcoat (complete with shirt and bow tie, of course) for public events around 1990.
Misc. Swedish ladies NuYGh3E

Presenter Victoria Dyring has covered the Nobel Prize ceremonies for many years - these were taken in anticipation of her first time. She always wears a gown on the actual evening, though.
Misc. Swedish ladies 1fuWN1C
Misc. Swedish ladies MKGyKKi

Quite a few years later, along with some colleagues. Sadly, two of them skipped the tie for some reason:
Misc. Swedish ladies Nobelf10

Just found a better pic of Jessika Gedin from the above shoot too:
Misc. Swedish ladies Jessik10

Northerner

tanadata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Misc. Swedish ladies Empty Re: Misc. Swedish ladies

Post by tuxedo Sun May 31, 2020 6:50 am

Thanks for these.

Some more from Sweden:

https://www.boulevardteatern.se/arkiv-f%C3%B6rest%C3%A4llningar/arkiv-egna-f%C3%B6rest%C3%A4llningar/fr%C3%A4ck-i-frack-opera-light-22326276

https://cawamedia.wordpress.com/2014/10/25/frack-i-frack-premiar/
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down