Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasmine de Launay: a professional model who creates custom shirt and tie clips

Go down

Jasmine de Launay: a professional model who creates custom shirt and tie clips Empty Jasmine de Launay: a professional model who creates custom shirt and tie clips

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:47 am

Hi everyone, I'm Rob and whilst I've been around the shirt and tie forums for years, I've finally joined this one!!

For the last 16 years, I have been working with Jasmine de Launay, a professional model who loves wearing shirts and ties and has a room full of the outfits. I've posted several images in a thread in the shirt and tie section of the forum, but wanted to alert you to the fact that she does tailor-made custom clips. She's very friendly, very approachable and will make sure that any custom clips are exactly as you would like them to be. Her prices are very reasonable, though it varies depending on what you're looking for and how long the clip is. She is available @jasminedelaunay on Twitter, and my Twitter is full of images and clips for you to view @RobWork2.

I've posted a quick image here, but there's more in the thread I mentioned above, and, of course, on Twitter. I can't yet post a link to my Flickr account (being a new member), but there is a link in my Twitter profile, though the Flickr account only mirrors what's on Twitter.

Jasmine de Launay: a professional model who creates custom shirt and tie clips Jasmin37

Back to top Go down