Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a master list of movies/shows with women in suits?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a master list of movies/shows with women in suits? Empty Is there a master list of movies/shows with women in suits?

Post by BK1 Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:16 am

I could have sworn there used to be a list here, or maybe on one of the defunct Yahoo groups, that had lots of movies and TV episodes featuring women in suits and ties (and/or tuxedos), but I can't find it now. Using IMDb keywords isn't super helpful, because there are, for instance, only 11 titles listed for "woman wears a man's suit," and there are plenty beyond that.  

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

BK1

Back to top Go down

Is there a master list of movies/shows with women in suits? Empty Re: Is there a master list of movies/shows with women in suits?

Post by Xerxes Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:35 am

I believe there is, but it’s certainly worth an update and perhaps trying to maintain it. I’m happy to contribute.

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Is there a master list of movies/shows with women in suits? Empty Re: Is there a master list of movies/shows with women in suits?

Post by BK1 Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:58 am

We'd have to find the old version first. Anyone have any ideas?

BK1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down