Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My ex-girlfriend Lenny wearing shirt & tie 22-23 years ago

3 posters

Go down

My ex-girlfriend Lenny wearing shirt & tie 22-23 years ago Empty My ex-girlfriend Lenny wearing shirt & tie 22-23 years ago

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:38 am

This seems a bit of a long shot, but will give it a go anyway. About 22-23 years ago I used to regularly post photos of my at that time lovely girlfriend Lenny wearing a formal shirt and tie. In many of them she was tied up tightly at ankles and hands behind back. She was amazing! I have often wished I could see these again as no longer have the photos, to reminisce.

I used to post the photos of her wearing a blue shirt and a white shirt on what was our go to forum at that time, the old Women_In_Shirt_And_Tie yahoo group (or similarly named). She had dark brown long hair, was about 19yrs old, the images would have all had "lenny" in the filename.

If anyone can help me revisit this fantastic moment in my life I will be eternally grateful!

On another note, that was a good time (a long time ago I know), and it would be great if there was some sort of archive created for all the photos from that era (there weren't many videos) given the bandwidth and Internet modem technology back then, so wouldn't need much disk storage space either. There is not likely to be much Shirt & Tie wearing activity over the next year with the Covid life, is a good time to revisit the past?

High Collar Shirt Guy

Xerxes and Pablo42 like this post

Back to top Go down

My ex-girlfriend Lenny wearing shirt & tie 22-23 years ago Empty Re: My ex-girlfriend Lenny wearing shirt & tie 22-23 years ago

Post by Necktie Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:45 pm

Do you know, roughly, when and where you shared the photos? There are some web archives where you can search for snapshots of web at given time on given website.

Necktie

Back to top Go down

My ex-girlfriend Lenny wearing shirt & tie 22-23 years ago Empty Re: My ex-girlfriend Lenny wearing shirt & tie 22-23 years ago

Post by jeffpublic Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:12 pm

Hi! I remember these photos... Really nice.

Too bad I deleted the wrong Zip-files a long time ago and I lost these photos...

jeffpublic

https://nl.xhamster.com/users/jeffpublic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down