Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know what video this is from?

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone know what video this is from? Empty Does anyone know what video this is from?

Post by Arjen Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:52 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/20/29/60/28/c7fa1012.jpg

Arjen

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what video this is from? Empty Re: Does anyone know what video this is from?

Post by Northerner Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:22 am

Well, my first thought is that the girl on the right looks a lot like Nikki Brooks, so I did a search for her + shirt and tie. I found this, but sadly the source seems long gone.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/collarlovers2/shirt-and-tie-required-t1286900.html

No idea if it was the same video though!

Northerner

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what video this is from? Empty Re: Does anyone know what video this is from?

Post by jropika Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:57 am

"Risque Renee - Shirt & Tie Required", I think that was the title and it had 3 or 4 parts too.

Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere, it's not available in an online store anymore. :/

jropika

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjen Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:38 pm

Well if anyone happens to own the video feel free to pm me for a possible trade or something of the sorts

Arjen

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:16 pm

i have the vid, shoot me an email

kickbacking@gmail.com

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowmeowmeow Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:08 pm

arokh wrote:i have the vid, shoot me an email

kickbacking@gmail.com

Nice! Which scenes or part do you have?
Meowmeowmeow
Meowmeowmeow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down