Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniformed group pic + tails question

4 posters

Go down

Uniformed group pic + tails question Empty Uniformed group pic + tails question

Post by Northerner Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:21 am

As you might've seen, I paint pics using Second Life screencaps as a basis and have made some different models to work with. Just as an experiment I tried putting them all together in one pic as an illustration for a delivery service idea - see below.
However, I've had the notion to show them all in white tie and tails, but maybe just one or two at a time. How many would be optimal in one pic, and which accessories should I put in? I've gathered white gloves are popular, but what about pocket squares and lapel flowers? Do they add or detract, and should the handkerchiefs be folded into points or not? And are there any other things that might look good?
Would be nice to hear some opinions before I start. Smile In the meantime, here's a different kind of outfit!

Uniformed group pic + tails question Ensemb10

Northerner

Oluf Sand and micchelino like this post

Back to top Go down

Uniformed group pic + tails question Empty Re: Uniformed group pic + tails question

Post by jropika Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:16 am

The accessories just add to the look! Gloves are a must-have item, but a pocket squares and lapel flowers also add to the elegance! I personally also really like the monocle. Smile 
If you show the model without a jacket, the armbands is also very nice, maybe a chain (pocket watch?) in the vest pocket. And if the model is visible from the back without a jacket, the suspender is visible above the buckle of the cut-out vest. Needless to say that the shirt should have stiff shirtfront and wingtip collar, and sleeves with cuffs! 
In the picture 4 ladies also look very good, but if you think a lot, then 1 or 2, if the details of the dress are clearly visible. Smile

jropika

Back to top Go down

Uniformed group pic + tails question Empty Re: Uniformed group pic + tails question

Post by Oluf Sand Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:42 pm

Great artwork! Very Happy

I could also picture them as a cheerleader squad for a military sports team.  cheers
Oluf Sand
Oluf Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by gc Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:16 pm

I absolutely love the full white tie and tails,and i would leave the numbers of elegantly dressed ladies to your discretion,but maybe a slightly off the wall thought is a a long dress skirt as opposed to trousers,but full white tie and tails,pocket squares in a triangle ,white gloves and a white carnation i like the idea of the monocle on 1 or 2 of them. but the full formal outfit is stunning.

gc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down