Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello - I'm new around here

5 posters

Go down

Hello - I'm new around here Empty Hello - I'm new around here

Post by Claara Z Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:54 am

Hi everyone. I'm happy and curious about this forum. My name is Clara and I live in the United States. 

I have written a fictionalized and highly exaggerated story of my youth, please feel free to read it and comment. It's entitled "Homeschooled in Uniform" and is fictional but loosely based on my own feelings and experiences when I was growing up.

When I was young I passionately hated the idea of wearing clothes with buttons, collars, skirts and any other kids of "formal" clothing, but there came a point when my mother grew alarmed and, because girls' "preppy" fashions were in style at the time (in the 1980s), she decided to break me of these bad dressing habits by forcing me to wear an outfit with a buttoned collar on a dressy blouse as well as a tie! She imposed this outfit upon me regularly for special occasions and on Sundays, and eventually I grew to love strict collars, being buttoned up, and wearing a tie nice and tight. 

So I would enjoy discussing preppy fashions, school uniforms, being forced to dress up as a kid, and other related topics.

Thanks!
Clara Z
Claara Z
Claara Z

micchelino, tanadata, peter.k and UniFan like this post

Back to top Go down

Hello - I'm new around here Empty Re: Hello - I'm new around here

Post by Xerxes Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:34 pm

Welcome Clara:) What are your own preferences for these kinds of uniforms? And how does the feeling round the neck make you feel?

Before the current plague I wore tight collar and tie every day for work. I really miss it now!

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturdaynite Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:39 pm

My story is similar (but as a young boy) in that I remember having the same aversion to formal clothes, ties, and any collared or button up shirts. I had one particularly memorable fight with my mother about having to wear a plaid button up shirt for a school play in elementary school. I don't know where this feeling originated but it started very young. I grew up in a working class family with no need (or money) for dressy clothes, so there was no real prospect of having to wear that type of clothing much at all anyway. As I entered adolescence, I began to wish I were forced to wear formal clothes with buttons and a tie, and I even fantasized about being sent to a strict private or boarding school where that would be required. There were no schools like that near me, but I remember seeing an ad for one in the newspaper and cutting the ad out and keeping it. At the same time, I was developing a serious attraction to women dressed in shirt and tie. I wasn't actually required to wear suits until entering the workforce after university. I still do today, though most of the time my job doesn't really require it. But I definitely wished I had had a mother like yours who insisted on it.

Saturdaynite

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:12 pm

I think many of us grew up with a childhood aversion to collars and ties, and it’s that aversion that slowly developed into a fetish. I was lucky enough to go to a rather ordinary secondary school which had a uniform with collar and tie- although I was careful not to let my love of it show, being a self-conscious teenage boy!

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:39 am

Xerxes wrote:I think many of us grew up with a childhood aversion to collars and ties, and it’s that aversion that slowly developed into a fetish. I was lucky enough to go to a rather ordinary secondary school which had a uniform with collar and tie- although I was careful not to let my love of it show, being a self-conscious teenage boy!
I'm the exact same in both cases, it's a common thing in Irish schools is that both boys and girls wear a uniform and tie

MatthewJames7

Xerxes and UniFan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by trenefere Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Hello Claara z I also had the same story as you during my childhood later on as an adult I started to like wearing formal, fully buttoned shirts with beautiful ties, today I wear these beautiful outfits every day and I really appreciate it. I can't stand wearing a shirt with the collar open, it's unthinkable.

trenefere

https://chemiseetcravate.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum