Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape The Manor: An Interactive Game

2 posters

Go down

Escape The Manor: An Interactive Game Empty Escape The Manor: An Interactive Game

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:40 pm

Warning - As well as shirt and tie themes this story / game also includes themes of bondage.

Over on Deviantart I've created an interactive story around the above themes so if its not your thing then don't read on.

Here's the link but I've also pasted the text below for ease. Hope you enjoy and would welcome any feedback.

https://www.deviantart.com/ties81/art/Escape-The-Manor-An-Interactive-Game-876406287

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Escape The Manor
A story based dice game
Over 18's Only. Adult content within. Themes - Bondage, Tying Up, Gagging, Kidnapping, Shirt and Tie

Basically I just wanted to try my hand at a short dice-based role playing game for a bit of fun. Its based around light bondage and wearing ties so if that's not your thing, please don't read on or leave negative comments regarding these subjects.

Follow the story through 10 parts, each with 6 different outcomes. During the story, whenever you see the word *ROLL*, roll a standard 1-6 dice and go with the number your dice lands on. Each numbered option has either CONTINUE or GAME OVER at the end. The idea is to escape to the end of the game without hitting a game over. There is a little side game too to see how many ties you can collect along the way, so keep count! Also if you don't have any dice handy, use this link in place of dice: Roll a Die! Online Dice!

This is my first attempt at something like this so hopefully it works. I will also try to write it so that it is gender neutral from a first person player perspective.
Comments and feedback welcome. Also let me know how you get on in the comments.
Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

START

Part 1
You wake up on a bed that is not your own. You've been unconscious, lying on top of the sheets. You sit up on the edge of the bed. You realise that you are fully dressed. You can feel something tight around your neck. You reach up to your neck to find a very tight shirt collar, the top button done up with a tie pushed up as far as possible against it. You see a mirror in the corner of the room and approach it. You check your reflection and you are wearing...*ROLL*

1 - A white shirt and a black tie

2 - A white shirt and a royal blue tie

3 - A white shirt and a deep red tie

4 - A white shirt and a red tie

5 - A white shirt and a navy tie

6 - A white shirt and a dark green tie

Last edited by ties_81 on Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

ties_81

N00144119 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Escape The Manor: An Interactive Game Empty Re: Escape The Manor: An Interactive Game

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:41 pm

Part 2
You admire your look when you notice an envelope is slipped under the only door into the room. You pick it up and open it. It reads "To gain your freedom all you need to do is find your way out of The Manor without being caught. If you are caught you will be returned to this room to start over, only next time you may not awake as comfortable. The only rule here at The Manor is that whilst on the premises, you must remain in full uniform at all times, worn correctly and never altered. If for some reason you lose your tie or it is fully removed from your person then you will not be allowed to leave until it is replaced. Remember, we are always watching you. Good luck!". After finishing the letter you get a hot flush and instinctively go to loosen your tie. Remembering the letter, you quickly refrain from doing so and try the only door in the room. The door leads to a corridor with a number of other doors and a door at either end. You turn left, head for the end of the corridor and open the last door. Your hand stops at the handle, you pause, take a deep breathe and then open the door. The room inside is very similar to the one you just left. The only difference is there is a woman inside. She is...*ROLL*

1 - Tied tightly with red rope in a hogtie on a bed. Her back is arched rather tightly and she can barely move. She looks to be gagged with the same colour tie you are wearing. Her top button still done up.

CONTINUE.
2 - Standing and taped with duct tape to one of the bed posts. Tape is wrapped around her ankles, above and below her knees, around her waist pinning her wrists to her sides, above and below the breasts and around her forehead fixing her in place and unable to move. She looks to be gagged with the same colour tie you are wearing. Her top button still done up.

CONTINUE. 3 - Tied with red ribbons to the bed. Her wrists and ankles are tied to each of the bed posts. She looks to be gagged with the same colour tie you are wearing. Her top button still done up.

CONTINUE.
4 - Tied tightly with black rope to a chair. Her ankles tied to each chair leg, her wrists tied together behind her and her breasts bound tightly and to the chair. She looks to be gagged with the same colour tie you are wearing. Her top button still done up.

CONTINUE.
5 - Standing in the middle of the room, tied with white rope around her knees and her wrists. A long length of rope is connected to her wrists and then to a hoop in the ceiling, pulling her arms above her head and only allowing her to move two steps in any direction. She looks to be gagged with the same colour tie you are wearing. Her top button still done up.

CONTINUE.
6 - Sitting on the edge of the bed, tied tightly with pink rope. She is bound at the ankles, above and below the knees, above and below the breasts and her wrists behind her back. She looks to be gagged with the same tie you are wearing. Her top button still done up. As you enter the room you notice a black tie with a white crest on the floor. You pick it up and put it in your pocket. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE. CONTINUE.

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Escape The Manor: An Interactive Game Empty Re: Escape The Manor: An Interactive Game

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:42 pm

Part 3
She looks at you with pleading eyes and moans into her gag. Feeling sorry for her, you pull the tie from her mouth. You struggle as it was tied very tight. It has left marks at the side of her mouth and is soaked as it sits around her neck and over the tightly fastened top button of her shirt. "Thank you" she says. "Please untie me. I don't know how I got here. I woke up here dressed like this and I got a letter and then I tried to leave but something happened and I woke up here tied up and gagged and...and...". "OK, OK slow down" you say to reassure her. "The same happened to me. Well, just the letter and this stupid tie. Not the tying up part". "Please, please untie me. We can escape this place together. We'll stand a better chance if there's two of us" she says. You hesitate. "Something about her seems a little off, almost too convincing. Although she has just been kidnapped, bound, gagged and forced to wear a tie against her will" you say to yourself. After a few seconds, against your better judgement you untie her, believing her to be in the same position you are in. She rubs her wrists, then she stands up. She brushes down her shirt, takes a deep breathe and...suddenly she moves towards you and then she...*ROLL*

1 - Hugs you tightly. She releases slowly and stands closely in front of you. She puts one of her hands softly on your tie, just below the knot. "Thank you" she says. She then moves over to the mirror in the corner of the room. She straightens her clothes and pops her collar. She loosens the tie that was gagging her from around her neck and begins to tie her tie. She pushes it tight to her top button. "Right, lets go" she says. CONTINUE

2 - Pulls something from behind her and forcefully puts it in your face, over your mouth and nose and holds it there. Stunned by what is happening, you naturally struggle against her but she is surprisingly strong and follows your movements, not removing the damp cloth. The smell is strong and your eyes water. You begin to feel dizzy, weak, slow, heavy eyed. And then black. Slowly, you feel a little stronger, your eyes opening and things are getting brighter. You wake up and quickly realise what has happened. You are tied to a chair and gagged. The girl is nowhere to be seen. The chair you are tied to is positioned in front of the mirror. You can see your mouth is wrapped with lots of duct tape. Your ankles, knees and body have been bound with the tape to the chair. Your struggle but barely move. Your top button is still done up tight but your tie is gone. You struggle and scream into your gag. GAME OVER.

3 - Says "Can you undo this knot? I can't see it". The knot of the tie gag is hanging just under her top button. She lifts her chin in the air and you untie the tie that was gagging her. You are holding either side of the tie when she flips her collar and says "Can you tie my tie for me?". "What?" you reply. "Please, the letter said we have to wear the tie properly at all times or else we can't leave". Seeing the terror in her eyes, you start to tie her tie and finish by pushing the knot tightly to her top button. She gives a little gulp and thanks you. "Right, lets go" she says. CONTINUE

4 - Kisses you. You stand frozen, her lips pressed against your. Its seems to last forever when she slowly pulls away, her hand softly touching your tie at the knot as she stares into your eyes. She is beautiful and you watch her in silence as she moves over to the mirror in the room. She straightens her clothes and pops her collar. She loosens the tie that was gagging her from around her neck and begins to tie her tie. She pushes it tight to her top button. "Right, lets go" she says. CONTINUE.

5 - Dives at you and tackles you to the floor. She's strong. And fast. After some struggling on the floor, she gets you in a tight hold from behind, one of her arms has come round from behind, under your tie and around your neck. Her arm is squeezing tight, your tie knot if pushed hard under your chin by her arm. Your eyes roll backwards and you make a strange snoring sound. She lets go suddenly and you collapse to the floor, half conscious and weak. You are on your back when you see a blurred figure reach down towards to. She is grabbing your tie, undoing the knot. You pathetically try to resist but fail, barely raising your arms from the ground. Your hand lands on your top button where the knot of your tie used to be. Your tie is gone and you pass out. GAME OVER.

6 - Walks right past you, bumping forcefully into your shoulder as she passes. She scrambles toward the mirror behind you. Frantically she unties the tie that was gagging her and quickly ties it back around her neck, pushing it tightly to the top button. She is now calm and turns to you. Panicking, she motions towards you quickly. Unsure, you don't move as she stops right in front of you. She reaches up, one hand grabs the knot of your tie and the other grabs one of the lower end of the tie. She pushes the knot of your tie so tight that you take a gulp. She lets go and appears much calmer. "Much better" she says. "Right, lets go". CONTINUE

Last edited by ties_81 on Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:43 pm

Part 4
You both leave the room and start down the corridor. "So what's your name and whats the last thing you remember?" you ask. "I'm Lori. Last I remember I was home and went to bed. I woke up in that room dressed like this. Next thing I know I'm tied up and gagged with my tie. Its so embarrassing you finding me like that" she replied. "Don't worry about it" you reply. You believe her for now but not 100%. "So which door did you start in?" she asks. "That one" You point to the door on your right. "OK, so let's try this one" Lori says and motions towards the door immediately to your left. You both enter and close the door behind you. Inside is an office. There's an oak desk with a large central drawer, a desk lamp turned on and an unopened letter on the desk. The walls are lined with full book shelves and there are no other doors. "Looks like a dead end" Lori says as she inspects one of the books. You head over to the desk and pick up the letter. You open the envelope and the letter reads, in small letters "Open the drawer...". "What does it say?" asks Lori. "It says to open the drawer dot dot dot" you reply. "Well, go ahead" says Lori, staying a safe distance back at the books waiting for you to reveal the contents of the draw. Before opening the draw you turn over the letter. "...Don't trust her" it reads. You slowly look up at Lori. She is waiting in anticipation, twirling her tie around her finger. You slowly open the draw, leaning back, squinting when you see...*ROLL*

1 - A large roll of duct tape. CONTINUE

2 - Some coils of rope and a strip of cloth with a knot tied in the middle of it. CONTINUE

3 - Two pairs of handcuffs and a ball gag. CONTINUE

4 - A roll of bright pink tape. CONTINUE

5 - Some hemp rope and a bit gag. CONTINUE

6 - A collection of black silk neckties. You stealthily roll one into your hand without Lori noticing, ready to put in your pocket when the time is right. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE. CONTINUE.

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:44 pm

Part 5
You stand silently. "So...what is it?" Lori demands. "Its...its empty" you finally reply. Lori stares at you for a few seconds inquisitively. She then shrugs her shoulders and carries on inspecting the books. "There must be something in her" she says "A secret passage or something like that". Whilst she is not looking, you grab the contents of the drawer in one hand and hide them behind your back, closing the drawer with the other. You've made up your mind, the letter has confirmed your suspicions and its either you or her. "If she had found the letter and drawer, she would do the same" you convince yourself. You slowly move over to Lori until you are standing directly behind her. You then...*ROLL*

1 - Tap her on the shoulder. She turns round and you... share with her the letter and the contents of the drawer. Lori takes the contents of the drawer from you to examine closer. She pauses before quietly saying "Thank you and I'm so sorry". You reply "What for, you haven't done anythhhhiii...". Before you can finish speaking she quickly tackles you to the ground and gets you in a choke hold. She holds tightly until she has weakened you to the point where you can't defend yourself. She secures your hands behind your back, your feet together and gags you with the contents of the drawer. She stands over you, smirks and removes your tie before leaving the room with it. GAME OVER.

2 - Whisper "I'm sorry" and put your hand over her mouth and grab both her arms behind her back with the other. You quickly secure her hands behind her back, her feet together and gag her with the contents of the drawer. Lori thrashes around on the floor in her binds. Screaming into her gag her face goes red, a combination of her rage and tight tie she is still wearing. As she struggles on the floor you stand over. Did you do the right thing? Was she innocent like you? You'll never know and before leaving, you remove her tie and put it in your pocket. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE. CONTINUE.

3 - Push two of your fingers into her back. "Don't move a muscle Lori. There was a gun in the drawer and the letter said not to trust you" you say. "What! That's crazy!" Lori replies "They're trying to turn us against each other". "Maybe so but I can't take that chance" you respond. "Now, gag yourself". You tell her to gag herself with the contents of the drawer. She reluctantly agrees. "Take off your tie and give it to me" you say. "WHH!? NMPH WHH" Lori is tearing up. "NOW!" you say as you push your fingers hard into her back. Lori removes her tie and passes it over her shoulder. You put the tie into your pocket and start to tie Lori's hands behind her back and her ankles together with the contents of the drawer. "Face the wall and don't turn around until I'm gone". You head for the door and leave the room as Lori whimpers into her gag. Did you do the right thing? Was she innocent like you? You'll never know now. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE. CONTINUE.

4 - Take the contents of the drawer from behind your back. You look at them and pause to think how to use them. You've never done this before and what if Lori is just like you? Lori turns around and looks down at whats in your hands. You look up at her and her eyes are wide in shock. "No, its not what it looks like" you say. In a state of panic Lori makes the first move and tries to grab the things in your hands. You both pull at the binds and the gag before both falling to the floor, wrestling back and forth over them for some time. You're both tired from the fighting and hot under the collar from the ties around your necks. But eventually you get the upper hand and are able to crudely tie and gag Lori on the floor. Exhausted, you lie on the floor next to Lori. Both breathing heavily, you then reach over to her and grab onto her tie, playfully twisting it around your fingers. You then sit up and on top of Lori. She is scornfully staring at you and mutters something into her gag. You reach for the knot of her tie and start to undo it. Lori instantly bursts into a frenzy, screaming into her gag as you remove her tie and put it in your pocket. You leave the room to the sound of Lori's gagged protests. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE. CONTINUE.

5 - Whisper to Lori "Don't turn around. There's a camera on the wall behind us". There is no camera. You create an elaborate lie about how the letter said that if you were able to tie her up and gag her, then the person watching would come into the room and let you go. You try to convince Lori to let you tie her up and then when the person comes into the room you will jump them, free Lori and you will both escape together. You whisper all this into Lori's ear whilst standing behind, your tie partially resting on her shoulder. "Trust me" you say "This is our best chance". There is a long pause. "OK" Lori says reluctantly. "Now put your hands behind your back" you say loudly. Lori complies and you bind her wrists tight. "Ouch! Does it need to be that tiiiiimmpphh!!!". You gag Lori tightly and motion her to the floor, securing her ankles crossed over and together. She looks at you with wide eyes, frozen and silent in disbelief. As she stares at you from the floor, you reach down to her and remove her tie. You kiss her gagged mouth and leave the room with her tie in your pocket. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE.

CONTINUE. 6 - Look down and take a deep breathe. Big mistake. Before you can look back up, Lori launches at you and tries to grab the things in your hands. You both pull at the binds and the gag from the drawer before both falling to the floor, wrestling back and forth over them for some time. You're both tired from the fighting and hot under the collar from the ties around your necks. But eventually... Lori gets the upper hand and she is able to crudely tie and gag you on the floor. Exhausted, Lori lies next to you on the floor. Both breathing heavily, she then reaches over to you and grabs onto your tie, playfully twisting it around her fingers. She then sits up and climbs on top of you. You stare pleadingly at her and try to mutter 'please' from your gag. She reaches for the knot of your tie and starts to undo it. You bursts into a frenzy, screaming into your gag as she removes your tie, puts it in your pocket and leaves the room. GAME OVER.

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Part 6
You leave the room and a bound and gagged Lori inside. You rest your back against the door and contemplate what you've done. You shake your head, compose yourself, straighten your tie and try your luck with another door. This time you go to the other end of the corridor and try the last door. You enter a large room and there are six identical doors in front of you. Each door has a number on it 1 through to 6. "This can't be good" you think. You take a deep breathe, push your tie up to your collar as far as possible and make a determined move towards door number...*ROLL*

1 - DOOR 1: You open the door and suddenly a woman falls out and to the floor. You look in the door to find only a small cupboard. You then look to the woman on the floor. The majority of her body and head is wrapped in tape black electrical tape. You see the knot of her navy blue tie poking out between the tape. You now understand the game you are involved in and decide that nobody can be trusted. Your mind made up, you reach down and quickly undo her tie and put it in your pocket. The bound woman on the floor is also blindfolded but can feel what you are doing and screams into her tape gag. You quickly pick her up, place her back in the closet and close the door. After composing yourself, you turn and move to another door. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE. *ROLL AGAIN*

2 - DOOR 2: You enter another office and see a woman sitting behind a desk. You notice there is another door behind her. She is very pretty and is wearing a short, tight black skirt, black tights, black shoes, a white shirt, a tweed waistcoat with a name badge that reads Claire and a green and purple striped tie. "Hello. My name is Claire and I work here at The Manor. I've been waiting for you and I think I can help you". CONTINUE

3 - DOOR 3: You open the door expecting a room but find only a dark cupboard. It appears empty at first when suddenly out fly two drones. They dart past your head and behind you. You only caught a glimpse as they shot past but they appeared to have something attached to the bottom of them. Before you turn around you feel something hit the middle of your lower back and the back of your left ankle. You turn around quickly you see that a length of black tape is extending from each drone and is attached to you. When turning around, the drones beginning to circle you and you almost instantly have several layers of tape wrapped around you securing your arms to your sides and your ankles together. As you pull unsuccessfully against the tape the drones quickly continue to circle you, slowly encasing you in tape. The lower drone finishes where the drone at your arms started, making your legs from ankles to waist completely covered and bound in tape. The other drone tightly works its way up from the waist and finishes right under the knot of your tie, pushing it up to under your chin. It skips your neck, leaving the tie knot exposed and continues to wrap around your mouth and eyes leaving only your nose exposed. You fall to the floor and feel yourself being pulled into the empty cupboard from whence the drone came. the last thing you hear is the sound of the door closing. GAME OVER.

4 - DOOR 4: You open the door expecting a room but find only a dark cupboard. It appears empty at first when suddenly out fall lots of black silk neckties. They literally cover you and somehow you feel forcefully knocked to the floor. You sit up on the floor and start to push them off. You go to push off the last ties when your arm is pulled back at the wrist. Shocked, you look to see one of the ties wrapped around your wrist. You forcefully pull against it but it is pulling back and is much stronger. Resisting with all your strength, your arm is slowly pulled behind your back. Without thinking you instinctively reach behind your back with your other hand. Big mistake. It its quickly tied to your other hand at the wrist. You struggle at first and then suddenly stop. You look at all of ties around you and realise they are moving of their own accord. You shuffle backwards in a feeble attempt to escape but its too late. The ties first start to tie your ankles and knees. They continue all over your legs and torso. Struggling frantically, you role onto your front and are suddenly face to face with a tie. You feel yourself being hogtied as the whole tie in front of you leaps into you mouth. As you try to scream, another tie has quickly lapped around your mouth twice to hold the tie in your mouth in place. Now securely hogtied with ties, you notice the the remaining ties have joined together to form a long chain. One end of the tie chain is in the cupboard and the other end slowly moves towards you and ties itself to the knot of the tie you are wearing. You are slowly pulled along the floor by the knot of your tie and into the cupboard, struggling and screaming all the way against the ties that have bound and gagged you until the door slams shut and you are left in your tie bondage on the floor of the small, dark cupboard. GAME OVER

5 - DOOR 5: You enter another office room and see a woman hogtied with rope and ball gagged on a desk in front of you. There is another door behind her. She is wearing a short, tight black skirt, black tights, black shoes, a white shirt, a tweed waistcoat with a name badge that reads Claire and a green and purple striped tie. Cautious but curious, you take her gag out and grab her by the knot of her tie. "Start talking" you demand. "My name is Claire and I work here at 'The Manor'. If you untie me, I can help you escape". Your trusting nature gets the better of you and you slowly untie Claire. CONTINUE

6 - DOOR 6: Just as you reach for the handle, the door is opened by a woman wearing a short, tight black skirt, black tights, black shoes, a white shirt, a tweed waistcoat with a name badge that reads Claire and a green and purple striped tie. She grabs you by the tie with one hand and puts her other hand forcefully over your mouth. She pulls you forcefully into an office, slamming the door behind you. She pushes you up against the closed door, still holding onto your tie and covering your mouth with her hand. "Don't scream. My name is Claire and I work here at 'The Manor'. I've been waiting for you and I can help you escape" she says as she straightens your tie, pushing it tight to the top button. CONTINUE

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Part 7
Claire is standing in front of you, her uniform perfect. She brushes herself down before looking into a mirror and straightening her own tie. "Like I said, I can help you...but first you must do something for me..." *ROLL*

1 - "Against the wall" Claire says firmly. She marches you over to the wall. "Hands on the wall and spread your legs". You do as you're told. Claire then proceeds to pat you down. She starts at the ankles and slowly works her way up when she gets to between your legs. She spends some time playing around there, much to your enjoyment. You're breathing heavily now as she moves up your body and gets to the knot of your tie. She suddenly pulls it tight to your neck, making you gasp for breathe. As you gulp against your tight tie, she reaches into your pocket, removing any ties you might have collected. Satisfied, Claire lets go of your tie and tells you to turn around. "OK, now I'll help you". CONTINUE

2 - Claire moves over to the desk and returns with a glass of water and a red pill. "I said I would help you didn't I? Well.. Congratulations! I can tell you now that you have successfully completed the game and can leave The Manor". You look at her puzzled, was that really it? "You can now leave. All you have to do is take this pill and you will wake up back in your home, in your own bed and you wont remember any of this ever happening". Elated at the prospect, you don't question anything and snatch the pill and wash it down with the water. "Wow, that was too easy" Claire says. "What was toooo eashy..." you try to say as the everything slows down and slowly goes black. Your eyes open slowly, adjusting to the light on the ceiling. You are lying on a bed, your head on a pillow. "I'm home!" is your first thought. You sigh in relief but your breathe is obstructed. Your eyes dart open as you realise you can't get up. Your arms and legs are tied to a bed and you are gagged with an uncomfortably large ball gag. You look down with your chin on your chest only to realise your tie is gone but the top button of your shirt still done up uncomfortably tight. To make matters worse, you realise you are back in the room you started the game in. GAME OVER

3 - Claire motions closer to you. She stops only a step or two away from you. Then she reaches for your tie and playfully strokes it. She then holds it and slowly pulls you in closer to her. Her head moves forward towards yours and she starts to kiss you. It starts softly and then gets more heated, then faster, then harder, all the while she is still holding you by the tie. She slides her other hand down your body against your shirt before slipping her hand into your pants and between your legs. She starts to pleasure you. Again she starts softly and then gets faster, then harder until you can't resist and give in. her lips still against yours, she lets you go and you stumble back to the nearest wall, breathing heavily and your tie a mess. "Fix yourself up" Claire says sternly. "Now I'll help you". CONTINUE

4 - "You must pass a simple test...me!". There is a pause and then she comes at you. She grabs at you with both arms and both wrestle to the floor. She's obviously done this before and after a brief resistance she has easily got the better of you. She has you on your stomach, holding your wrists behind your back and sitting on top of you. She keeps your hands in place with one hand and reaches round to grab your tie with the other. She pulls it in the air abruptly, forcing your head in the air, chin pointing up and barely able to speak with the tight tie around your neck. "I...I...submit" you struggle to say as she sits on top of you. "Ah, disappointing" says Claire as she lets go of your tie and wrists. You gasp for air, weak on the floor adjusting your tie and putting your finger between your neck and collar for some relief. "Now... kneel!" You don't hesitate and kneel in front of her with your head bowed in shame. She takes any ties you have collected and the one you are wearing. "You don't deserve to wear this" she says disgustedly. She then ties your hands behind your back, gags you with your tie and puts a long silk leash around your neck. Claire walks you out of the office and back to the room you started the game in. Laying you on the bed Claire pulls out a black tie with a white crest on it and ties it around your shirt collar. She moves towards the door, opens it and says "Better luck next time" before closing the door. GAME OVER

5 - "No fucking way!" you reply. "I've seen enough crazy shit in this place to know not to trust anyone, now out of my way!" you demand. As you storm past her you suddenly hear a loud zapping sound as your entire body is stunned into a spasm. You fall to the floor shaking uncontrollably, you tie over your face. Claire stands over you holding a taser gun. "Bad move princess" Claire says as she then kneels down next to you, taking any ties you have collected and the one you are wearing. "Night, night dear" she says as she pulls a hood over your head. It is tight with only the mouth exposed. Your vision completely gone and hearing obstructed by the tight hood. You then feel your hands being tied behind your back. You then feel yourself being gagged with what must be own your tie. Next, a soft silk is wrapped around your neck and then you feel yourself helped to your feet and pulled by the silk around your next. Claire is walking you out of the office and back to the room you started the game in. Laying you on the bed, you feel Claire tying a tie around your shirt collar. She hear her footsteps move towards the door, the door opens and you hear Claire say "Better luck next time" before hearing the sound of the closing the door. GAME OVER

6 - "You must pass a simple test...me!". There is a pause and then she comes at you. She grabs at you with both arms and both wrestle to the floor. She's strong but you quickly realise that you're stronger. After a long struggle you are both hot under the collar from your tightly tied ties. Claire makes the mistake of adjusting her tie whilst looking over to the mirror. You take your chance and pounce, pinning her to the floor and forcing her to give up. "OK I submit, I submit" she laughs playfully. You look at her puzzled before releasing her from your grip. Standing up and fixing her uniform she then says "Alright then, now I will help you". You sigh in relief. "Oh and because you are such a worthy competitor...here..take this, you deserve it". Claire pulls a royal blue and white striped tie from her pocket and hands it to you. You roll it up and put it in your pocket. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE. CONTINUE

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Part 8
Claire tells you her story about how she started out in this place just as you did. She failed to escape 3 times so was offered the option of working at The Manor or becoming a permanent 'resident'. She chose the former, working on setting up traps, cleaning duties, ironing uniforms, serving the people in charge. "And now I'm tired of it. You seem pretty resourceful and have come further than most. I think if we work together we can get out of this place" she says. "And how are we going to do that? And also why should I trust you? This could just be another trap" you reply. "Because I'll take you directly to the office of The Head of The Manor. In her office is the only known exit to the outside. It wont be easy but I think we can take her, together" Claire explains. "OK then" you say "But so help me if you screw me I swear to..." "Relax" says Claire cutting you off "Here, take this. It is a master key for the entire Manor". Claire stops suddenly, turns to you places one hand gently on your tie before saying "You can trust me... I promise". You decide to trust her and you follow her out of the room from the door behind her desk. Its another corridor. Claire puts only her head beyond the door, pauses and then looks back at you. "Its all clear" she says and you progress into the corridor together. At the end of this long corridor is a red door with two candles on the wall outside. "That's the door to the Boss' office" Claire states. You notice this corridor is exceptionally long with only one other door a few yards ahead of you to the left. You both start down the corridor slowly when suddenly... *ROLL*

1 - You feel a hand on the side of your arm and you are spun around. Before you can do anything, Claire grabs you by the tie and forcefully pulls you towards her. You fear the worst, she's tricked you and will tie you up and gag you for sure. But to your surprise, she pulls you in hard for a kiss. Not letting go of your tie she passionately and forcefully kisses you. You are stunned at first but then you kiss back. You run your hands up and down her shirt and tie. You can feel the heat under her collar where her tie is fixed tightly around her neck. You move a hand down and under her skirt. She lets out a moan and then walks you back in the direction of the red door, still kissing you and holding your tie firmly at the knot. You move backwards with her when suddenly you hear a beeping sound. As soon as you hear it, Claire lets go of you and you stumble backwards. You look at Claire puzzled when you feel something heavy clamp onto your feet. You look down to see your feet have been locked together in a metal clamp. Then you hear a noise above. You look up and see there is a circular track in the ceiling above you. A long metal arm folds down from the ceiling in front of you with a huge wrap of white silk material on the end of it. Suddenly, a wide stream of silk shoots from the arm towards you and sticks to your legs just above the floor clamp on you feet. The arm slowly starts to move round the track above, wrapping your legs and making its way up your body. You struggle as it climbs above you knees, mummifying your legs tightly together with a smooth white silk. Without thinking, you try to pull at the silk just below your waist. Bad move, your hands are now pinned to your sides as the silk continues to tightly wrap encase you. It moves up your chest, you can see the shape of your tie under the tight silk as it moves up under the knot of your tie. It keeps going, wrapping over your tie and pushing the knot tight to your throat. You look up at Claire, she's smiling and waving her fingers playfully at you as the silk wraps around your mouth and finally your eyes. The clamp on your feet releases and you hop around screaming into the silk gagging you. You feel yourself being lowered to the floor on your back. You feel something press softly on your gagged lips and then your hear "Thank you". You thrash in your mummified bondage as you hear the sound of footsteps moving away from you and then the sound of a door open and slowly close. GAME OVER

2 - The side door opens and a tall woman enters the corridor about twenty yards ahead of you both. She is dressed in a black suit, white shirt and a thin black tie. She has an ear piece and shades. She says something to herself which you barely make out. "I've located the targets, trying to escape through the service corridor." You panic, you're so close to the end. Standing behind Claire you act in your own self interest and without hesitation you push Claire in the back and towards the woman. Claire crashes into her and they begin to tussle and fall to the floor. This is your chance. You make a run for it. "STOP!" cries the woman in black. You continue running and don't look back when you hear Claire "Hey! WAIT!, YOU SON OF Ampphhhfff". You get to the red door at the end of the corridor and use the master key to open it. Once opened, you step in the room you promptly turn and start to quickly close the door behind you. You catch a quick glimpse of Claire, hogtied and gagged with black tape and the woman in black sprinting towards you. You quickly slam the door shut and lock it to the sound of banging on the other side. CONTINUE

3 - Two women enter from the side door just in front of you both. They are dressed in a black suits, white shirts, thin black ties and both have ear pieces. One of them says something. "We've located the targets, trying to escape through the service corridor." You look at Claire and she smiles and nods at you. You both start to run forward and dive at the women in black suits. You focus on trying to pin your opponent to the ground but she is much stronger than you and to your dismay, quickly has you pinned down on your front with your hands behind your back. You look over at Claire and she is fairing much better than you, she has pinned her assailant on her back, both wrists pinned to the floor. Just then you realise your hands are taped behind your back and a smooth black tape is quickly wrapped around your mouth what feels like a hundred times. You muffle a scream in Claire's direction to warn her. Claire turns and her smile quickly disappears from her face as soon as she sees you bound and gagged. Before she has time to take in the situation, the other woman tackles her to the floor. Now two on one, Claire doesn't stand a chance. She fights hard but to no avail and is quickly bound and gagged in black tape. Once Claire is secured, the other agent moves back over to you and continues to wrap you in tape. In no time, you are both mummified head to toe in smooth, black tape with only your ties hanging out of your binds. You are put on your feet and gently led hopping down the corridor as you are pulled along by your ties back to where you started. GAME OVER

4 - You step on a loose floor tile. You hear something above you and you look up to see an opening in the ceiling and something fall from within. Not just one thing, lots of things. Ties! Lots of black, silk ties land on you from above. The strange thing is they don't fall to the floor. When they land on you, they start to take hold of you. Whats more they are moving all around your body. You grab some of them and try to throw them to the floor but they instantly start to wrap around you wrists. Its not long before they are pulling your wrists behind your back, whilst also pulling your knees and ankles together. You struggle, lose your balance and fall to the floor. You call out to Claire but are quickly gagged very tightly by two ties. You are on your stomach and you feel you legs being pulled and at the same time your gag pulls very tight causing you to moan and drool at the same time. You've been hogtied with your ankles to your gag and are fixed in place in some very tight tie bondage. All you can do is look up at Claire. She has a huge smile on her face. She reaches down and takes the master key, winks and steps over you, careful not to touch any of the ties that continue to move over you and tie you up even tighter. You hear the red door open as the last tie makes its way over your eyes. GAME OVER

5 - You hear a faint but all too familiar buzzing behind you both. You know what that sound is and so does Claire. Two drones baring tape drop down from the ceiling behind you and head in your direction. You both start to run but unfortunately for Claire, she is wearing very high heels. Your shoes however are slightly more practical for running and you sprint ahead of Claire. The drones quickly catch up to Claire and get her at the ankles. You hear her fall to the floor but you don't look back. You don't hesitate and keep running leaving Claire behind as you hear her cries for help which quickly turn into muffled gagged screams, again you don't look back. You get to the red door and use the master key to get through. Once in the room you promptly turn to quickly close the door behind you. As you do you catch a quick glimpse of Claire trashing and screaming into her gag as she is mummified in smooth, black tape from head to toe. One of the drones is heading straight towards you now and you quickly close and lock the door. CONTINUE

6 - You hear a faint but all too familiar buzzing behind you both. You know what that sound is and so does Claire. Two drones baring tape drop down from the ceiling behind you and head in your direction. You both start to run but unfortunately for Claire, she is wearing very high heels. Your shoes however are slightly more practical for running and you sprint ahead of Claire. The drones quickly catch up to Claire and get her at the ankles. You hear her fall to the floor. You stop running and look at the red door, then back at Claire, then back at the door. You shake your head, turn and head back to help her. Once you reach her you swat at he drones and they back off. Claire's ankles, arms at the waist and mouth are already wrapped in smooth, black tape. She is kneeling in front of you, struggling against the tape. You pull at the tape pinning her arms to her waist but to no avail when suddenly you are pulled in hard and face to face with Claire. The drones are back. You are quickly, tightly taped to Claire's body, both of you kneeling face to face, your lips almost touching her gagged mouth. She moans and you start to say "I'm sorrmppphh" as tape wraps around your mouth too. It doesn't stop though and the drone continues the tape from your gag around Claire's head also, pushing your gagged lips together. Both your bodies are pushed up together and you can feel her shirt and tie against yours. You both roll to the floor on your sides, together, staring into each others defeated eyes. GAME OVER

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:48 pm

Part 9
You turn around and look around a large room. Straight away you see there is a door that leads to the outside at the furthest wall away from you to your right and to your left what appears to be a wall made entirely of black, silk ribbons. The ribbons are moving in the wall as if been blown by the wind. "Must be some kind of modern art installation" you think to yourself. Directly in front of you, a woman is sitting in a large chair by a roaring fire. She is wearing a white shirt, dark red tie with a gold crest stitched just below the knot, a black corset, tight black pants and high heeled black leather boots. Her hair is jet black and slicked back finishing just below her ears. Kneeling on the floor next to her chair, head down and chin on her tie is another woman. She is wearing the same smart and tightly fitted shirt and tie uniform that Claire was wearing. From what you can see her hands are behind her back and she is gagged with a large ball gag causing her to drool onto the floor.

The woman in the chair has not took her gaze off you. Finally she speaks in a very well spoken English accent. "Welcome my dear and congratulations on making it this far" she says. "I am The Head here at The Manor and I must say I'm very impressed with your...resilience. You've been very resourceful and determined to get here and I very much admire that. I'm sorry, how rude of me...and you are?" You tell her your name. "Well its nice to finally put a name to the face. We have so many residents here its hard to keep track of everyone." "Cut the crap. I beat your stupid game. Now you have to hold up your end of the bargain and let me leave" you demand. "You've done exceptionally well and only a few have ever made it this far. Amber here was one of those few and now she has the reward of being my number two". You look at Amber kneeling by The Head's feet, she hasn't flinched an inch. "But for all intents and purposes my dear the game is not over just let and hence I can't let you leave but i will give you a choice" says The Head. "Take Amber's place beside me as my number two, work for me at The Manor and I'll make all your dreams come true. Or you can take your chances. Leave through that door if you can but if you fail, be prepared to become a permanent resident at here at my Manor". You stand frozen, silent. You go over each option in your head. You are confused. Why would you even contemplate staying here, being tied up and gagged constantly whilst permanently wearing a shirt and tie... "So my dear...what will it be"...*ROLL*

1 - "Thanks... but no thanks". You quickly make a run for the door to the outside. "So disappointing" you hear The Head say. You don't turn back but suddenly, ahead of you, hidden doors on the walls either side of you open and out come lots of woman, dressed in black pant suits and ties. They form a line across the whole room blocking the exit. You stop about ten paces in front of them and breathe heavily. "Ah screw it" you think to yourself and you burst into a sprint, zoning in on the smallest and weakest looking woman in front of you. You charge her with your shoulder, screaming as you're about to collide. A split second before you make contact, the woman spins and grabs one of your arms. Another agent already has your other arm. Another comes from behind and puts an arm around your waist and another over your mouth. Your thrash and struggle but to no avail as all of the women move in to secure you. They easily get you to the floor and on your back, one woman pinning each of your spread limbs to the ground with their arms. One of them pulls out a large ball gag and slowly pushes it into your mouth. Next thing you know, one of them pulls a very tight elasticated hood over your head with only holes for the nostrils and eyes. You scream furiously into the gag now covered by the hood and look up. The Head is standing directly over you. You are looking up and can see the fold of her red tie where it is tucked in and pushing out of her corset. She bends over towards you, grabs your tie and pulls you hard towards her face. Your faces are almost touching. "Welcome to The Manor. We hope you enjoy your stay". GAME OVER.

2 - "I... I accept your offer to stay" you say timidly. "Excellent. Good, I'm glad to hear it" The Head replies. She grabs Amber by the tie and they both stand and approach you. "This is Amber, she will take you for your uniform fitting. But first you will have to swap places with her" she explains. "I understand" you reply. She removes Amber's gag, her mouth looks sore and she licks her lips. Next Amber turns round, she is handcuffed and The Head pulls a key from her corset. She turns to unlock the handcuffs on Amber when it dawns on you. THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE! You don't hesitate and with all your strength you shove The Head into the back of Amber and both of them fall towards the wall of ribbons. They both make contact with the wall. Amber is still cuffed and is slow to react and you notice that some of the ribbons in the wall have started to wrap around her body and head. The Head pulls away quickly avoiding the ribbons. She looks angry and starts heading towards you aggressively when suddenly she stops. You both look at each other and then slowly look down. One of her ankles has a ribbon round it. She looks at you "No, it can't be!". She tries to pull her leg away with both hands but she is slowly pulled back, hopping towards the wall of ribbons. Protesting all the way, The Head is pulled up to the wall and both women are slowly and fully wrapped in the ribbons. When its over, the ribbons stop moving in the wall and tightly stretched. All you can see is the outlined forms of both women in the ribbons, muffled screams coming from within the walls but absolutely no movement. You stroke the curves of The Heads wrapped body. The ribbons are so tight you can make out her tie beneath. You take the risk and push open the ribbons at the knot of her tie. You see it and quickly undo the tie and pull it out and put it in your pocket. The muffled screams from The Head are more frantic but still no movement. Your plan worked and you make your way to the door to the outside. YOU COLLECTED THE HEAD'S TIE. CONTINUE.

3 - She walks around you. "What will it be?" She continues to walk around you but now she gets closer to your face "WHAT will it be?" You take a few steps back put she closely follows, "WHAT WILL IT BE!?". Her face almost touching yours as you squirm and turn your head away. "WHAT WILL IT BE!?". "SHUT UP!" Finally you snap and thrust your hand out towards her in an attempt to grab her by the tie. You pause, with your eyes are tightly shut during the action you very slowly open them. Your hand is stretched out in front of you but has stopped only inches away from the knot of her tie. You can't reach it. Something is stopping you, something at your wrist. A ribbon from the wall behind you has wrapped itself around your wrist and is pulling it back. Panic washes over you. You look at The Head with wide, helpless eyes and she is smiling back at you. Before you can try to escape you feel more ribbons from the wall starting touching every part of your body. Resisting with all your strength, you are slowly inched back towards the wall of ribbons until your back is against it. More ribbons wash over you until you are completely covered from head to toe. The ribbons stop suddenly and then stretch tightly, pinning you to the wall. You are fully and tightly encased in the wall with only your nostrils exposed. Your cant see, speak or move at all. You feel what seems to be a finger running up your body, it stops at the knot of your tie and presses against it. "Welcome to The Manor. We hope you enjoy your stay". GAME OVER

4 - You pause and look at a bound and gagged Amber. "I... I accept your offer" you say timidly. "Excellent. Good, I'm glad to hear it" replies The Head. She grabs Amber by the tie and they both stand and approach you. "This is Amber, she will take you for your uniform fitting. But first you will have to swap places with her" she explains. "I understand" you reply. She removes Amber's ball gag, her mouth looks sore and she licks her lips. Next Amber turns round, she is handcuffed and The Head pulls a key from her corset and unlocks Amber's wrists. "Amber, would you do the honours?". Amber nods and proceeds to handcuff your hands behind you back. "Open" Amber says quietly. You open your mouth and she gags you with the large ball gag she was wearing, its still wet and warm. Amber then grabs the bottom of you tie and leads you out of the room, you look over your shoulder and catch a glimpse of the Head who is sitting back in her chair by the roaring fire as she says "I look forward to seeing a lot more of you...both of you". Amber leads you for quite some time through different corridors and even up some stairs until you reach a room. Inside is the fitting room with hundreds of shirts, ties and other formal clothing inside. "You have the basics already so all we need to get you is a tie and a waistcoat". Amber unlocks your wrists but leaves the gag in place. She then slowly undoes your tie. Her face is close to yours. Once finished she then ties a new tie around your neck, again very slowly and precisely. She pushes the knot of your tie quickly and very tightly causing you to gulp into your gag and drool to the floor. She then buttons up your waistcoat and puts the handcuffs back on. "Right...time for your induction". GAME OVER

5 - "...well...it is a good offer. And I'd be crazy to turn it down and try to over power you, right?" you say. "Riiiiight" say The Head. "Well then I guess...you can call me crazy!" You dive at The Head in her chair and you both fall to the ground. You role around on the floor with each other, trying to pin each other to the ground. At one point she has you pinned to the floor by your wrists, her tie has come out of her corset and hangs over your face. After more back and forth she suddenly slips you into a sleeper hold from behind. You try to pull at her arms but slowly begin to fade. Just before you lose consciousness she lets go. You are weak and lie on your back on the floor, your hands flapping at the knot of your tie to loosen it but failing. The Head stands and walks to a mirror. she pushes her tie to her top button and tucks it back into her corset. "Well...you'll pay for that you little...". Suddenly, out the corner of your eye you see a blur move quickly towards The Head... and knocks her into the wall of ribbons. "NOOOmmmppphhh". The Head is quickly being wrapped and encased in the wall from head to toe in a flurry of ribbons. Once the ribbons stop moving, they stretch tightly all you can see is the form of The Head's figure in the ribbon wall, hands by her sides, muffled screams coming from within but absolutely no movement. What happened? Amber! You see her hop over to the wall of ribbons. Her hands behind her back she reaches into the ribbons where The Head is and pulls out a key. The muffled screams are louder. Amber frees herself from her handcuffs and ball gag. She rubs her wrists, wipes some drool from her chin and smiles. She begins to caress the outline figure of the Head before turning her attention to you. Before you realise whats happening, Amber binds your feet, cuffs your hands behind your back and ball gags you. She moves you over next to the seat where the Head was first sitting and kneels you next to it. Amber then goes back to the mummified Head in the wall and slightly pulls apart the ribbons at the Head's neck. She unties the Heads red tie with the gold crest and pulls it out. She then proceeds to remove her own tie and puts on The Heads tie. Amber takes a seat next to you and grabs hold of your tie. Amber is the new Head of the Manor and you are her number two. GAME OVER

6 - "...well...it is a good offer. And I'd be crazy to turn it down and try to over power you, right?" you say. "Riiiiight" say The Head. "Well then I guess...you can call me crazy!" You dive at The Head in her chair and you both fall to the ground. You role around on the floor with each other, trying to pin each other to the ground. At one point she has you pinned to the floor by your wrists, her tie has come out of her corset and hangs over your face. After more back and forth she suddenly slips you into a sleeper hold from behind. You try to pull at her arms but slowly begin to fade. Just before you lose consciousness she lets go. You are weak and lie on your back on the floor, your hands flapping at the knot of your tie to loosen it but failing. The Head stands and walks to a mirror. she pushes her tie to her top button and tucks it back into her corset. "Well...you'll pay for that you little...". Suddenly, out the corner of your eye you see a blur move quickly towards The Head... and knocks her into the wall of ribbons. "NOOOmmmppphhh". The Head is quickly being wrapped and encased in the wall from head to toe in a flurry of ribbons. Once the ribbons stop moving, they stretch tightly all you can see is the form of The Head's figure in the ribbon wall, hands by her sides, muffled screams coming from within but absolutely no movement. What happened? Amber! You see her hop over to the wall of ribbons. Her hands behind her back she reaches into the ribbons where The Head is and pulls out a key. The muffled screams are louder. Realising what Amber is doing you jump to your feet and run towards her. She has the key in her hand but you stop her before she can free herself. You grab Amber and pin her face down on the ground. You look around the room and see a number of carefully folded and presented ties on a shelf. You run over and retrieve them to further bind Amber. You hogtie her with the ties before removing her tie and putting it in your pocket. You then move over to The Head. You stroke the curves of The Heads wrapped body. The ribbons are so tight you can make out her tie. You take the risk and push open the ribbons at the knot of her tie. You see it and quickly undo the tie, pull it out and put it in your pocket. You hear the frantic muffled screams of The Head but there is no movement. You sigh in relief and walk towards the exit to the sound of gagged screams behind you. YOU COLLECTED 1 TIE AND THE HEAD'S TIE. CONTINUE.

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:49 pm

Part 10
You open the last door and step outside. The fresh air hits you, its sharp and cool. It is dark outside. There is a path ahead which leads to a road with what looks to be a guardhouse at the end of it with a light on. To the side of the road is a wooded area in the darkness. You decide to..*ROLL*

1 - Take your chances in the wooded area. You head in, pushing your way through the branches and bushes. Its very dark and you quickly lose your orientation. Unable to see The Manor, you begin to panic when in the distance...you see a fence. Its not too high and you reckon you should be able to climb over. Joy overcomes you and you start towards the fence. You get within mere feet of it when you are brought promptly to a halt. One of your legs wont step forward. You instinctively pull your leg a number of times before turning your head to look down at what is preventing you from moving forward. It looks like... a vine of some sort. "My foot must've gotten caught in it as I was walking" you think to yourself. You kneel down to pull it off. It is wrapped tightly around your ankle a number of times and won't budge. You attempt to snap it but its rubber-like and flexible. You let out a sigh when you begin to hear rustling in the bushes ahead. You squint to make out what is moving in the distant darkness. Then you see it. Lots of vines moving along the ground towards you. You panic and try desperately to run in the opposite direction. Forgetting your ankle is bound, you instantly fall to the ground. The vines arrive at you feet. First they tightly bind your ankles together. On your back you try to sit up only for a vine to quickly wrap around your mouth and pull your head and body back to the ground. You try to reach up to your mouth with your hands but vines are around your wrists and they barely make it past your waist before being secured together behind your back. Then you feel yourself being pulled a short distance along the ground by the ankles before slowly feeling them rise into the air. Your whole body is lifted upside down and is now hanging from a tree. Bound and gagged by vines, your tie is hanging over your face as you notice the other ties you have collected fall to the ground beneath you. So close! GAME OVER.

2 - Leave the mansion and run down what looks to be the main path. You reach the gatehouse but its empty. You look inside and a uniformed female security guard in hogtied and gagged on the floor. She is dressed in a black blazer, white shirt, black tie and a black beret. You don't hesitate and see a button on the control panel that says 'OPEN GATES'. You press it and leave the bound security guard behind. Its raining now as you leave the premises of The Manor. You are on a path at the side of a road when you see a woman down the street with an umbrella walking away from you and towards what looks like a small town. You catch up to her and try to spit out a coherent sentence about what has happened but fail to make any sense. She looks at you as she instantly gathers that you are in distress. She comforts you with an arm around the shoulder and lets you under the umbrella. Your head resting on her shoulder, you notice something. Her coat is buttoned up high but you catch a glimpse of colour at the top. Green and purple. A tie knot...the same one Claire was wearing! Next thing you know the arm that was around your shoulder now presses a strong smelling rag against your mouth and nose. You're exhausted from the day and quickly give into the fumes as everything turns to black. Some time later, you awake. Your entire body tied up in white rope as you hang upside down from the ceiling of the room you started in. Your tie dangling over your gagged face. So close! GAME OVER.

3 - Head down the path and towards the guardhouse. You sneak up and hide behind some nearby hedges. You can see a security guard inside. She is watching a monitor and is dressed in a uniform, black blazer, white shirt, black tie and a black beret. The door is ajar behind the seated guard. There is no way past without her seeing you and the gate looks to operated from inside the gate house. You slowly approach the guardhouse from behind when suddenly you hear an alarm in the distance. You start to panic and a hot flush runs over you, your tie feels tighter than ever against your throat. The you hear that dreaded buzzing sound again. Drones! You see a number of them hovering in the distance, with small search lights scanning the surrounding area. Then out of nowhere a light hits your face and a drone races towards you. You run as fast as you can towards the guardhouse. As you get closer, the guard steps out to block your path. She opens her arms to block you as you get closer, the drone still bearing down on you. Just before you reach the guard you hear a sound from the drone. It sounds like a shot and in that split second your instincts kick in and you duck and roll in front of the guard. You pause on the ground when you hear something. "What...what are doing. Stupid drone! She's over thermmpppphhh!". You look over and see the drone has almost finished mummifying the guard from head to toe. You almost stare for too long before getting to your feet and jumping over the gates on the road. Looks like the drones didn't see you and you run along the side of the road staying out of the street lights. You walk down the road until finally you see a taxi driving by with its light on. You flag it down, get in and give the driver your address. The driver looks into the rear view mirror and looks you up and down, focusing on your shirt and tie. "Late shift tonight? You just get off?" the driver asks. You catch your reflection in the rear view mirror. Your tie is slightly askew. You straighten it and push the knot tight to your top button. You smile, "You could say that..." CONGRATULATIONS - YOU WIN!

4 - Take your chances in the wooded area. You head in, pushing your way through the branches and bushes. Its very dark and you quickly lose your orientation. As you wonder through the woods, you see a sudden light blur and feel something very lightly brush past your arm. You can feel something on your left hand. You lift up your hand to see a very faint white silk. Its sticky in texture and stretches out between your fingers. You hear a sudden rustle in the bushes behind you and turn quickly. As you turn you see more white blurs and something flies towards your face and lands over your mouth. You try to lift your arms to pull off the sticky silk covering your mouth but you can barely lift your arms a half inch from your waist. More white blurs and suddenly you can start to see you are being mummified in white silk webbing. The silk encases you and covers your vision leaving only your nose free. You cant move your limbs and can barely make a sound. You feel a pull from the top of your head and all of the silk encasing you tightens. The pull from above elevates you above the ground and you can feel yourself gently swaying in the air. The silk is very tight and all you can think is that you wish you could loosen your tie. GAME OVER.

5 - Head down the path and towards the guardhouse. You sneak up and hide behind some nearby hedges. You can see a guard inside. She is watching a monitor and is dressed in a uniform, black blazer, white shirt, black tie and a black beret. The door is ajar behind the seated guard. There is no way past without her seeing you and the gate looks to operated from inside the gate house. You slowly approach the guardhouse from behind and gently open the door enough to fit through. Without hesitation you grab the guard in a sleeper holder from behind. She struggles and you both tumble to the floor but you keep your hold. You feel her getting weaker until finally she almost passes out. You release her on the floor, she is snoring heavily. You quickly search the room for something to bind her with. Fortunately you stumble across a role of duct tape. However, before tying her up, you have an idea. You remove her beret, blazer and tie and put them on. You then hog tie her with the roll of duct tape, wrapping tape from her feet to her gagged mouth. The guard slowly awakes and bursts into a muffled frenzy on the floor. You see a button on the control panel that says 'OPEN GATES'. You press the button and the main gate outside opens. As you begin to leave the guard pleads at you through her gag. "Whats the matter. Are you sad because you don't have a tie?". You pull out the tie you were previously wearing, pop the bound guards collar and tie the tie over her shirt, pushing the knot very tightly to her top button. The guard is bright red with rage, pushing intensely against the many tight wraps of tape around her mouth and body. You leave the guardhouse and exit through the gate to the sound of muffled screams behind you. You walk down the road until finally you see a taxi driving by with its light on. You flag it down, get in and give the driver your address. The driver looks into the rear view mirror and looks you up and down, focusing on your shirt and tie. "Late shift tonight? You just get off?" the driver asks. You catch your reflection in the rear view mirror. Your tie is slightly askew. You straighten it and push the knot tight to your top button. You smile, "You could say that..." CONGRATULATIONS - YOU WIN!

6 - Stop. You wait at the door. You reach up to loosen your tie but stop as your fingers hold on to the knot. You're breathing heavily when you realise your other hand is in your pocket, caressing The Head's tie. After a deep breathe, you loosen your tie and remove it leaving your top button fastened and put it in your pocket. After a long pause...almost against your will...you pull out The Head's tie and begin to tie it around your neck. Fully embracing the tie you pull it as tight as you can against your neck. Your head held high, you turn around and head back inside. You sit on the large chair next to the roaring fire to become the new Head of the Manor. CONGRATULATIONS - YOU WIN!

THE END

ties_81

N00144119 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:35 pm

Ever think there could be a continuation of this? Related to the character being a new assistant to the head.

N00144119

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:49 pm

Definitely. Just takes so long to map out and write with little to no use or feedback. Hard to tell if its worth it. Hope you enjoyed it though.

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:49 am

Oh no worries. I understand, it takes a while to write something like that. Well done, it was enjoyable

N00144119

ties_81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down