Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Happy New Year!

2 posters

Go down

Another Happy New Year! Empty Another Happy New Year!

Post by Northerner Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:43 pm

Hope you've had a good one even with the celebratory restrictions! These ladies did the responsible thing and opted for a nice double date at home.

Another Happy New Year! Double10

The pair on the right are Cherry and Kriss from "The Package" as I've always envisioned them. If you've read it and imagined them differently, that's all good too! (That story's at https://ahouse.forumotion.com/t2362-the-package )
And the other two were featured in my previous new year's greeting, although in different outfits: https://ahouse.forumotion.com/t2329-happy-new-year-again

With any luck you'll find somthing to enjoy in this pic - I tried including most of the suggestions I got when asking. Pocketchiefs, lapel flowers, walking sticks, monocles and even a watch chain, spread out a bit for variety. If I missed anything there's always a chance for a next time. Smile
Best wishes for 2022!

Northerner

tuxedo, Oluf Sand, micchelino, jropika and arokh like this post

Back to top Go down

Another Happy New Year! Empty Re: Another Happy New Year!

Post by Suitgirl Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:17 pm

can you post more of these tailcoat iamges? Im in love with them!
Suitgirl
Suitgirl

micchelino likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Northerner Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:09 am

Thank you! Glad you liked it - I could post more, but then I'd have to make them first, of course. Smile Which could take a bit since there's quite a bit of hand painting involved... but I'll see what I can do!

Northerner

micchelino likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down