Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviving the Suited Ladies Office... Again...

4 posters

Go down

Reviving the Suited Ladies Office... Again... Empty Reviving the Suited Ladies Office... Again...

Post by lambdales Tue May 17, 2022 3:37 pm

Hi all,

Well, here I am again... I played with the blog idea for some time, wondering if it could go somewhere... So, it is back online, after so many years, with also TGP pages. Not sure if this make sense, but I still need it obviously! You can have a look, anyway, and tell me:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With the usual warning : adult stuff !
Enjoy...
lambdales
lambdales

https://suitedladies.blogspot.com/

ties_81, smartknot, jeffpublic, Oluf Sand, Anna Necktie, Necktie, micchelino and like this post

Back to top Go down

Reviving the Suited Ladies Office... Again... Empty Re: Reviving the Suited Ladies Office... Again...

Post by smartknot Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:39 pm

Great news. A very welcome return.

smartknot

lambdales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Reviving the Suited Ladies Office... Again... Empty Re: Reviving the Suited Ladies Office... Again...

Post by auroki Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:33 am

Never knew about that site till recently. Quite the gold mine!

auroki

Back to top Go down

Post by Necktie Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:23 pm

I remember you from a, if I remember correctly, where your page had many thumbnails in the center, and many pages to follow, and you had the common "categories" as well … maybe 10 years ago?!!

Back then you were very active and had a wonderful collection! Wish to see your new page (which I guess it is its second version) fly as before.

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down