Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for advice: wife wants to start posting photos

+5
arokh
High Collar Shirt Guy
SnTMG
auroki
tunbuw
9 posters

Go down

Looking for advice: wife wants to start posting photos Empty Looking for advice: wife wants to start posting photos

Post by tunbuw Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:37 pm

Hi everybody!

Long time fan of the forum, occasional poster, but decided to create a new account for a clean break for these upcoming activities. My wife and I have been married a little while, and recently, our love has really kicked up to the next level. We are both just drowning in love for the other. As you might imagine, given that I'm an enthusiastic site member, this means she's really gotten into the shirt & tie wearing. She has of course done this throughout our relationship, but it's now happening with a very satisfying frequency.

I've been asking her to do some dressing, and then undressing, and allowing me to take lots of photos. She has loved doing little dances and performances for me and she just loves my attention and the way I look at her and admire her. I will help her put on a really sharp shirt and do up her tie, and she'll undress down to her lingerie, but leave the shirt and tie draped over her shoulders. During some of the recent photoshoots, I've made repeated comments about how badly I want to post her sexy photos. Her responses started out as "that's interesting, why is that?" but last time, turned into "I'm leaning 60% agree, 40% disagree," and then later, after ... well, you know... and then washing up, and getting back to regular life activities, with a little distance and a clearer mind, she told me, "I thought about it and I changed my mind. I'm a 100% yes on sharing photos." We talked about it and she mentioned multiple reasons, including the desire to make my dream come true, her own desire to show off a bit and be seen, and the thrill of being something of an anonymous star with a secret.

I promised my wife that everything would be with complete mutual consent and that everything would be done to honor and respect her and her loveliness. I also said that we should be cautious, making sure to take multiple steps to protect our identities, and also wait at least two weeks, if not more, before posting anything. Since then, I have asked her every day if she has changed her mind. She has said every time that no, she hasn't, and that she can't wait to start sharing. Also, she wants to be involved in writing the captions, and making sure they have a little bit of a racy element to them, and reviewing the posts, comments, messages, etc.

Some explanation on the details. The photos would all be from about the smile down. No face, no eyes. We want to stay anonymous and undiscovered. She will show bra and panty, but no nip, no bush, no lower lips (not sure which words are censored on this forum, so not saying the part names directly). I might feature in some of the posts, potentially getting felt up a little bit. She has said that it would excite her to show me off too. We're thinking a photoshoot about every month. Usually one but maybe two outfits each time. I mean, I'm hoping that she'll really get into it and make it more frequent, but at this point, I have no complaints!

Here's where you all come in. I'm looking for some tips:
1) Where do you think is the best place to share these photos? Flickr was great before the 1000 limit and the crackdown on restricted photos by free accounts. Instagram seems like a good choice, but do they like dirty photos? Where is the line? This forum would have enthusiasts, but pretty low eyeball numbers compared to something like Instagram. Reddit? Twitter? Mastodon? I'm open to all suggestions. Accounts on multiple sites is obviously an option.
2) Any tips on protecting privacy? Email accounts, photo metadata... I don't really feel comfortable asking the tech experts in my life how to safely share hot pics of my wife.
3) Any tips on room lighting? Particular cameras or camera settings? Framing of the photos, poses, etc.?
4) Some accounts seem to have nice looking watermarks on their photos. Any tips on how to design and use a watermark? Don't care so much about theft as I do about nice presentation.
5) Just any tips in general on what I should be worrying about or planning for, from people who have done this kind of thing themselves?
6) Dealing with creeps advice? We both want flirty, fun comments and engagement on the photos. But I'm sure you all know there are some unpleasant people in the community. Any recommended ways to handle them? Anybody in particular to watch out for?
7) I guess I just assume that people on here would be interested, but is it just me? Does undressing and undoing the buttons and the tie just turn you guys completely off? I guess you could just look at the dressed pictures and not click any farther if that was your thing. I think we're all on this forum for a reason, and that reason isn't "gee, she looks nice and proper and wholesome, I will send the link to my sisters and aunts for church attire suggestions." Right...???

Finally, and I hope this was clearly implied and obvious, but if & when we debut the account(s), I will post the link(s) here and I hope that you all will swing by and have some fun checking her out! I really hope it becomes one of your most favorite sites to visit. I'm already daydreaming about her joining the ranks of the absolute hall-of-fame ladies we all love!

tunbuw

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Looking for advice: wife wants to start posting photos Empty Re: Looking for advice: wife wants to start posting photos

Post by auroki Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:15 am

I'm no expert in things but I will try to help best I can with answering questions.

1. Not sure what site would be best to use, especially if this will be a steady thing.

2. Definitely use new emails for this type of thing and try not to include anything in the pictures that could give away where you live and such.

3. As for lighting, poses and such. That's just something you have to experiment with. Until we can see some work, proper advice and critique can't really be given.

4. I imagine some photo editing software could help with making a basic watermark or such . Again not an expert on tech. But I feel that's where to start.

5. My main advice is always make sure you and your partner are comfortable with what you are doing. Anytime me or my partner want to try something new, we talk and discuss how we feel about it and what steps we should take to ensure we can be comfortable and safe doing so.

6. As for creeps. See step my comment on 5. If someone's advice doesn't sit well with either of you then it's most likely a sign to not do that. Also don't answer any questions that could entail bout your personal life. Like asking what brand of Tie your wife is wearing is ok, but not where she bought it from.

7. Personally I love watching women get undressed as well as fully dressed to the top buttons and tie knotted neatly as well. Given the sort of content you want to aim for, I'd definitely try various different approaches to both the outfits and what stage of dress and how proper they look.

There is something nice about seeing someone in a tie based outfit put together nicelt that lends a lot to the imagination as well as when said outfit has been opened up a bit and maybe a garment or few removed. But like my my answer for 3, you'll have to experiment and see what works.

I hope this helps and best of luck to ya! Hope to see some nice work soon!

auroki

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Looking for advice: wife wants to start posting photos Empty Re: Looking for advice: wife wants to start posting photos

Post by SnTMG Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:50 am

I think number 6 is going to be your biggest issue. The creeps will eventually show up. I couldn't count over years of how many real women I've seen get run out this fetish due to over zealous connoisseurs. So protecting yourselves and your identities should be the number one priority.

It's kind of funny how we're all hear for a specific reason and yet within that reason there are 100's of preferences and variations. I do prefer the more amateur/real look over a professional studio. A couple consenting to creating and posting this kind of content is far more exciting than a model for a studio collecting a paycheck.

I like looking at women who look/feel comfortable wearing ties. While I like uniform looks, it's the ones that look like they chose to dress up that I like better. I'm also not a fan of overt sexual content, just a more subtle approach. Make them ask the question...Is she wearing stockings? Is that a self tie bowtie? Has she been wearing is all day? 

Either way, I wish you all the best in your relationship. There is something really exhilarating about snapping a few photos of your wife/partner all dressed up.

SnTMG

auroki and tunbuw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:21 pm

Don't do it.

High Collar Shirt Guy

poledan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:40 pm

auroki wrote:I'm no expert in things but I will try to help best I can with answering questions.

1. Not sure what site would be best to use, especially if this will be a steady thing.

2. Definitely use new emails for this type of thing and try not to include anything in the pictures that could give away where you live and such.

3. As for lighting, poses and such. That's just something you have to experiment with. Until we can see some work, proper advice and critique can't really be given.

4. I imagine some photo editing software could help with making a basic watermark or such . Again not an expert on tech. But I feel that's where to start.

5. My main advice is always make sure you and your partner are comfortable with what you are doing. Anytime me or my partner want to try  something new, we talk and discuss how we feel about it and what steps we should take to ensure we can be comfortable and safe doing so.

6. As for creeps. See step my comment on 5. If someone's advice doesn't sit well with either of you then it's most likely a sign to not do that. Also don't answer any questions that could entail bout your personal life. Like asking what brand of Tie your wife is wearing is ok, but not where she bought it from.

7. Personally I love watching women get undressed as well as fully dressed to the top buttons and tie knotted neatly as well. Given the sort of content you want to aim for, I'd definitely try various different approaches to both the outfits and what stage of dress and how proper they look.

There is something nice about seeing someone in a tie based outfit put together nicelt that lends a lot to the imagination as well as when said outfit has been opened up a bit and maybe a garment or few removed. But like my my answer for 3, you'll have to experiment and see what works.

Thank you so much, auroki! I'm really looking forward to you seeing her too.

I most appreciate your advice on #5 about discussing and being comfortable. We've been doing a lot of that. I think I possibly want to discuss it and come to complete agreement even more than she does. I've been in these sorts of online spaces for several years and I've seen the way that women can be treated, with some mix of honor, respect, worship, and on the other hand, stinging criticism, hatred, and the risk of exposure. I just want to make sure we can both have some hot fun with it and make her feel even more like the goddess that she is. So I hope the things that we share excite people without making them lose their minds and be rude and inappropriate.

tunbuw

arokh and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:15 pm

SnTMG wrote:I think number 6 is going to be your biggest issue. The creeps will eventually show up. I couldn't count over years of how many real women I've seen get run out this fetish due to over zealous connoisseurs. So protecting yourselves and your identities should be the number one priority.

It's kind of funny how we're all hear for a specific reason and yet within that reason there are 100's of preferences and variations. I do prefer the more amateur/real look over a professional studio. A couple consenting to creating and posting this kind of content is far more exciting than a model for a studio collecting a paycheck.

I like looking at women who look/feel comfortable wearing ties. While I like uniform looks, it's the ones that look like they chose to dress up that I like better. I'm also not a fan of overt sexual content, just a more subtle approach. Make them ask the question...Is she wearing stockings? Is that a self tie bowtie? Has she been wearing is all day? 

Either way, I wish you all the best in your relationship. There is something really exhilarating about snapping a few photos of your wife/partner all dressed up.
Thank you so much, SnTMG! I really appreciate how encouraging you and auroki have been, as well as the people who have sent me private messages! Keep em coming!

Privacy is definitely the chief concern. We're not famous, we're not in high-profile visible jobs, but we really just don't need to be outed. It doesn't seem pleasant at all.

It's definitely going to be amateur content. I'm not a great photographer, especially not when she's thrilling me, and we have no desire to get into the onlyfans/pay site thing. We don't need the hassle, and I doubt many people would be wiling to pay for what we're willing to give.

The happy/comfortable look has been there for the sessions we've already done. She's really getting into it and she's got a huge smile on her face almost the entire time. I wouldn't want to be doing it if she was complaining and frowning the entire time. It's not fun at all for me if she's not having fun too. I think it will be sort of between subtle and overtly sexual. I view it as something like flirty lingerie modeling, but starting from a point that should really excite the shirt & tie crowd. I think she could be really unique among the people who post; there are lots of undressers, and lots of shirt and tie wearers, but there don't seem to be any accounts that do both consistently.

Here are two examples. Right after Christmas, she put on a nice dark shirt and pants and a Christmas themed tie. She stood in front of the tree, and got under the tree, with the shirt fully buttoned and the tie fully done up, and then she unbuttoned to about a button and a half below the bra, and showed off a little cleavage and bra with undone tie in front of and under the tree again, and also without tie at all. Second example, she has a doctor appointment coming up, and I told her how thrilled I would be at the idea of her undressing out of a blouse in front of another man. I described the outfit I would want her to wear, striped shirt, black blazer, blue jeans, wide black belt, black dress shoes. She immediately agreed to the outfit and to taking some pictures of putting it on, and then possibly a selfie in the waiting room or inside the exam room waiting for the doctor to come in. Of course, there will probably be some sterile and lifeless assistant who directs her in and coldly says "take off your clothes and put this paper gown on, the doctor will be in soon," but I don't need to be reminded of that buzzkill  Laughing. We can play a little pretend and have fun with it. But this second scenario wouldn't have a tie and wouldn't show much undressing; it would be in the caption/description that we would put your minds to work. How does that sound? I welcome all feedback!

tunbuw

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:21 pm

High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:Don't do it.
Thanks for chiming in. Any particular reason? We're not envisioning anything beyond fashionable lingerie modeling, but from a more interesting starting point for the shirt & tie appreciation community.

I was curious about you, so I had a look through your posts, and it seemed like you've done this before yourself. Would you say you regret it? It also seems that you were very encouraging toward Leora Lane when she was starting out. Did you learn something in the meantime that would make you encourage me to not participate?

Thanks again for chiming in; I'm really interested to hear a fuller perspective from you.

tunbuw

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:56 am

tunbuw wrote:
auroki wrote:I'm no expert in things but I will try to help best I can with answering questions.

5. My main advice is always make sure you and your partner are comfortable with what you are doing. Anytime me or my partner want to try  something new, we talk and discuss how we feel about it and what steps we should take to ensure we can be comfortable and safe doing so.

Thank you so much, auroki! I'm really looking forward to you seeing her too.

I most appreciate your advice on #5 about discussing and being comfortable. We've been doing a lot of that. I think I possibly want to discuss it and come to complete agreement even more than she does. I've been in these sorts of online spaces for several years and I've seen the way that women can be treated, with some mix of honor, respect, worship, and on the other hand, stinging criticism, hatred, and the risk of exposure. I just want to make sure we can both have some hot fun with it and make her feel even more like the goddess that she is. So I hope the things that we share excite people without making them lose their minds and be rude and inappropriate.

You and your partner from what I can tell from this post have definitely put some careful thought into this idea. And I do applaud you wanting and willing to do some public posting for fellow lovers of this sort of thing on here. I've been with my partner for 15 years. She's into a fair assortment of stuff including the necktie based outfits but has no desire to ever share publicly.

Even on days where she wants to dress up to feel nicer for herself, she will still remove the tie before going outside to run errands or such. I can't fault her as most people still see a woman in tie as odd (ironic given a lot of women nowadays will dress with half their bodies exposed) But that goes back to being comfortable with your partner and not forcing the other on something they aren't ready for. Now sometimes she'll still take the tie with her and begin sliding it back on when we head home. Needless to say it encourages me to get her back inside quicker heh.

But I feel quite a few people on here will love what you have in mind to do. Yes, there will be the creeps and rude folk. But that's like 1 in a 100. Just pay them no mind and make sure your privacy is secured! Best of luck!

auroki

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SnTMG Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:30 pm

tunbuw wrote:
SnTMG wrote:I think number 6 is going to be your biggest issue. The creeps will eventually show up. I couldn't count over years of how many real women I've seen get run out this fetish due to over zealous connoisseurs. So protecting yourselves and your identities should be the number one priority.

Thank you so much, SnTMG! I really appreciate how encouraging you and auroki have been, as well as the people who have sent me private messages! Keep em coming!

Privacy is definitely the chief concern. We're not famous, we're not in high-profile visible jobs, but we really just don't need to be outed. It doesn't seem pleasant at all.

It's definitely going to be amateur content. I'm not a great photographer, especially not when she's thrilling me, and we have no desire to get into the onlyfans/pay site thing. We don't need the hassle, and I doubt many people would be wiling to pay for what we're willing to give.

The happy/comfortable look has been there for the sessions we've already done. She's really getting into it and she's got a huge smile on her face almost the entire time. I wouldn't want to be doing it if she was complaining and frowning the entire time. It's not fun at all for me if she's not having fun too. I think it will be sort of between subtle and overtly sexual. I view it as something like flirty lingerie modeling, but starting from a point that should really excite the shirt & tie crowd. I think she could be really unique among the people who post; there are lots of undressers, and lots of shirt and tie wearers, but there don't seem to be any accounts that do both consistently.

Here are two examples. Right after Christmas, she put on a nice dark shirt and pants and a Christmas themed tie. She stood in front of the tree, and got under the tree, with the shirt fully buttoned and the tie fully done up, and then she unbuttoned to about a button and a half below the bra, and showed off a little cleavage and bra with undone tie in front of and under the tree again, and also without tie at all. Second example, she has a doctor appointment coming up, and I told her how thrilled I would be at the idea of her undressing out of a blouse in front of another man. I described the outfit I would want her to wear, striped shirt, black blazer, blue jeans, wide black belt, black dress shoes. She immediately agreed to the outfit and to taking some pictures of putting it on, and then possibly a selfie in the waiting room or inside the exam room waiting for the doctor to come in. Of course, there will probably be some sterile and lifeless assistant who directs her in and coldly says "take off your clothes and put this paper gown on, the doctor will be in soon," but I don't need to be reminded of that buzzkill  Laughing. We can play a little pretend and have fun with it. But this second scenario wouldn't have a tie and wouldn't show much undressing; it would be in the caption/description that we would put your minds to work. How does that sound? I welcome all feedback!
Both of those ideas sound great. Honestly it's all about what you two feel like doing. You're not going to please everyone with everything, so just do what makes you two happy. That will shine through any content you post.

Just an observation from over the years. There is a gap in the content that shows the dressing part. Kind of like a reverse striptease. You start with the lingerie/underwear and finish with the shirt and tie, then from there you can do almost anything. 

Either way, I'm glad your considering the idea of posting real photos. It seems like you two have a stable and healthy relationship and that's far more important than any fetish could ever provide.

Cheers

SnTMG

arokh, auroki and tunbuw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:54 am

Cheers to you and your wife; I hope this venture brings you guys joy, success and some additional closeness. I'd like to second the idea of starting with lingerie and showing her getting dressed, buttoning up and doing the tie/bowtie if applicable. As a fully-buttoned-up zealot that would definitely excite me more!

arokh

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:25 am

tunbuw wrote:
Thanks for chiming in. Any particular reason? We're not envisioning anything beyond fashionable lingerie modeling, but from a more interesting starting point for the shirt & tie appreciation community.

I was curious about you, so I had a look through your posts, and it seemed like you've done this before yourself. Would you say you regret it? It also seems that you were very encouraging toward Leora Lane when she was starting out. Did you learn something in the meantime that would make you encourage me to not participate?

Thanks again for chiming in; I'm really interested to hear a fuller perspective from you.

If never ends well in the long run. (A) either separation, or (B) Commercialism is attempted or was original aim at heart. Not saying you have B at back of your mind, seems mot case at all. B never works as there is simply no wider interest or desire for B.

Yes I regret it. No real benefit or doing anything for the subject, its general image, or any individual involved. Short term thrill at best. Have to consider this is not a community. Some say it is, but that is clearly nonsense.

Now some couples just split, that's just life. And there is no facts or direct evidence any particular couple have separated because they shared some personal shirt and tie related material. I don't see any long term reward or gain for you both here. This forum will not last the long term. But our personal romantic relationships can, if we protect and cherish them.

Your not going to get anyone saying no on a shirt and tie arena, if you effectively say want to see pics of my partner guys?...

I stand by saying I don't recommend it. No one will care about your partner or you, or had any welfare considerations. You will have no control over your photos once in the public domain and your location will inevitably be discovered no matter how careful you are.

High Collar Shirt Guy

poledan and tunbuw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:28 am

High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:
tunbuw wrote:

If never ends well in the long run. (A) either separation, or (B) Commercialism is attempted or was original aim at heart. Not saying you have B at back of your mind, seems mot case at all. B never works as there is simply no wider interest or desire for B.

Yes I regret it. No real benefit or doing anything for the subject, its general image, or any individual involved. Short term thrill at best. Have to consider this is not a community. Some say it is, but that is clearly nonsense.

Now some couples just split, that's just life. And there is no facts or direct evidence any particular couple have separated because they shared some personal shirt and tie related material. I don't see any long term reward or gain for you both here. This forum will not last the long term. But our personal romantic relationships can, if we protect and cherish them.

Your not going to get anyone saying no on a shirt and tie arena, if you effectively say want to see pics of my partner guys?...

I stand by saying I don't recommend it. No one will care about your partner or you, or had any welfare considerations. You will have no control over your photos once in the public domain and your location will inevitably be discovered no matter how careful you are.
I really appreciate your input. We've been thinking this over for more than a month and we are still excited about it and want to be cautious but have fun. And in the past couple of weeks, it has been my wife asking if we can post yet. I just never felt like I had the 100% focus to be able to say yes and let's go ahead with a clear mind.

To me, we're not doing anything that's as "shameful" in the eyes of society as even lingerie modeling. There are pictures all over the internet of wives & girlfriends who are proud of the boudoir shots that they took for their husbands and they post those with joy and love. With full faces, names, job titles, etc. And we won't show her face. Smile is as high as we'll go. It's going to be more teasing than overt. And the little stories that I bundle with the photos will be probably 80% of the content. There's going to be a lot left to the imagination.

Thanks to the advice of somebody here, only a little bit will be for Flickr/public, and most will be behind a login-protected Wordpress site. I realize that still doesn't prevent download and distribution.

Again, I appreciate your thoughtful reply. Perhaps we'll look back in a little while and find we should have listened. But I hope we have a good plan here, grounded in a loving relationship.

tunbuw

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:32 am

I want to thank everybody who chimed in. We now have a photo on Flickr and our Wordpress site is live. You can find the WP link from here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/197771440@N05/52723850792/in/dateposted/

Name is "theunbuttonedwife" and you can send us email to that name at proton.me or to gmail.

We just took a whole bunch of new photos to celebrate the site launch that hopefully we will be posting next weekend. And of course we have a huge backlog to work through!

Enjoy!

tunbuw

bryantfinlay, jropika, arokh, Satin_and_Necktie_fetish and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry664959 Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:15 am

Congratulations on the launch! Looks like the WP site is set to private though…

Barry664959

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:20 am

Barry664959 wrote:Congratulations on the launch! Looks like the WP site is set to private though…
That's right. Following advice from somebody on here, the WP will be the main site for the full photo sets, but we will be controlling access so that we can easily shut down if we have to, or remove difficult people. And again, at the moment, the launch is very small, and it's just one photo which is the same as the one on Flickr, and she's not wearing a tie, but we will have more content coming soon, and she is so very thrilled to have 12 members of the site already! More photos, stories, ties, shirts, and so on are coming.

tunbuw

jropika, Meowmeowmeow and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowmeowmeow Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:25 pm

Nice 👍
Meowmeowmeow
Meowmeowmeow

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:37 pm

Thank you all for your emails, your subscriptions, likes, and comments. My wife is so flattered to already have 15 subscribers on the wordpress despite minimal promotion! And she appreciates all of you who have written to say how beautiful she is. And we only have the one photo up at the moment, but I think you will all be thrilled with what is coming. So thank you for your patience and kindness.

I did need some help, though. My wife said to me earlier, while reviewing some photos we took right after the launch, that she really wants to post our Christmas tree set (I described this set in an earlier post in this thread), and that she's surprised that she wants to do it more than me. I replied of course that I'm absolutely dying to post it, but that I didn't want to be coming on too strong and scare her off! However, we both want to blur the background; there are lots of family Christmas tree ornaments that are pretty clearly visible. We don't know how to do it. Can anybody recommend a user-friendly way to blur photo backgrounds? I'm not a particularly talented photo editor.

tunbuw

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolPenguin Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:01 pm

Here are some links to pretty easy blurring tools online. 

Original Picture:https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/20/36/02/21/90697910.jpg

Photoroom tool: (Puts logo at bottom)
Picture using this tool: https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/20/36/02/21/90697910.png

https://app.photoroom.com/create?adjust_referrer=adjust_reftag%3Dc1a3xJ7o5mT4Z

Cutout tool: 
Picture using this: https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/20/36/02/21/90697911.png

https://www.cutout.pro/blur-background/upload

I'm sure there are other tools, but these are very easy to use. Almost just upload photo and it's done.

EDIT: Cutout tool doesn't seem to have a limit after making an account (free). Might be most ideal.

Last edited by CoolPenguin on Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New information to update original message)

CoolPenguin

auroki and tunbuw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bryantfinlay Wed May 03, 2023 1:58 pm

tunbuw wrote:I want to thank everybody who chimed in. We now have a photo on Flickr and our Wordpress site is live. You can find the WP link from here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/197771440@N05/52723850792/in/dateposted/

Name is "theunbuttonedwife" and you can send us email to that name at proton.me or to gmail.

We just took a whole bunch of new photos to celebrate the site launch that hopefully we will be posting next weekend. And of course we have a huge backlog to work through!

Enjoy!
Just requested access:)

bryantfinlay

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Wed May 03, 2023 7:45 pm

bryantfinlay wrote:Just requested access:)
Great to have another fan! We appreciate the response so far. We haven't had a whole lot of time for uploading, but hopefully we will be doing more soon. We are both still enjoying it very much.

tunbuw

Back to top Go down

Post by bryantfinlay Thu May 04, 2023 9:28 am

tunbuw wrote:
Great to have another fan! We appreciate the response so far. We haven't had a whole lot of time for uploading, but hopefully we will be doing more soon. We are both still enjoying it very much.
If I wanted to make a suggestion, should I do that here or on the WordPress?

bryantfinlay

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Thu May 04, 2023 8:45 pm

bryantfinlay wrote:
tunbuw wrote:
If I wanted to make a suggestion, should I do that here or on the WordPress?
The WP would be great, thanks!

tunbuw

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:19 pm

Hi! I know we haven't been too active with posting but we have been extremely active with planning outfits and taking photos. I have lots of material to edit and post but I just never get around to it. (as you might imagine, sometimes I start editing the photos and then I sort of enjoy them too much and don't complete the task!) Wife and I are both loving the attention and the kind things people are saying, and we are having a blast doing the photoshoots and .... well, the activities that follow.

Some good news for you all, my wife is demanding that I post new photos soon, losing patience with my excuses and wants to get new stuff out there for you all to enjoy. (Well, actually two pieces of good news, cause that wasn't what I had in mind as the good news, but that's one too.) She is discovering how much she loves to be checked out. While discussing that today, I said she should wear a shirt and tie on an outing to really get checked out. She agreed! We have a trip scheduled in a bit and a babysitter, so we should be able to get several hours out of it. She is so excited that within an hour of me suggesting it, she was trying on various pieces of her outfit.

tunbuw

Meowmeowmeow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowmeowmeow Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:10 am

Looking forward to it
Meowmeowmeow
Meowmeowmeow

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowmeowmeow Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:10 am

Any updates?
Meowmeowmeow
Meowmeowmeow

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tunbuw Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:36 am

Meowmeowmeow wrote:Any updates?
Hi! So glad you are interested. We have continued doing photoshoots but I have to take all the blame on not getting things posted. So I have a pretty good backlog, but I am just so overwhelmed with other things that I never get around to editing a complete set, blurring, cropping, removing metadata, etc. Also even when I do start editing, I find it tough to finish editing, it's just so good, to me at least.

She has really been enjoying being my model, showing off, getting comments & likes, and she is finding that she really enjoys being checked out if she's wearing a nice outfit out. She unfortunately did not wear a tie on our trip because we both came down with covid. She does want to make it up to me and is excited to do it, and thinks she will get checked out a ton and really relish it. Overall the photo taking and posting has really spiced things up for it and we're both really happy that we're doing it.

I hope my previous post didn't turn out to be a tease. I really did think that I would get a post up! I hope to be able to do so soon. I'm interested in any thoughts that people might have.

tunbuw

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:38 pm

Just glad you too are doing ok. Last year was certainly a rollar coaster of a ride for a lot of people.

auroki

tunbuw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down