Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Cafe

4 posters

Go down

Night Cafe Empty Night Cafe

Post by ties_81 Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:12 pm

Hello

Heres a link to my Night Cafe account: ties81 - User on NightCafe Creator - NightCafe Creator

Would be nice to get some feedback and / or any particular requests. Some of my favourites below:

Night Cafe YtEsQE4e9ryJ2L6n5uuH--1--gst5b

Night Cafe NRRmPkPR9F7p6F5pBb60--1--wdetr

Night Cafe 5sphP73HufX04mhWvHra--1--1q829

Night Cafe ZybQTPEtb2xfhfcBj8Zg--1--slazq

Night Cafe XIgb9W06kt4Tk96AGiRH--1--oauwt

Night Cafe QhcBZyrSv5oM08VnSfzD--1--wavks

ties_81

Oluf Sand, Ms McAlexander, micchelino, trabadja, Michael Bryan and Boren like this post

Back to top Go down

Night Cafe Empty Re: Night Cafe

Post by BDB Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:21 am

Ah dude don't hide the prompt if you want feedback!!

Pretty good otherwise, esp. for an online tool.

I take it you already worked out how to make the tie look good (use a good image ref and keep the noise low).

A lot of the faces look the same though, so I would add more specific description to the text prompt and put the image noise to maybe 30% (that's the sweet spot in my experience, but honestly varies with each image and model).

Try 'Woman in shirt and tie', followed by any distinguishing facial features you want/clothing descriptions. You can separate them by commas, or write them as one run on sentence

EG: 'Woman in shirt and tie, Asian, Mature, heavy makeup, pink satin shirt, lipstick' or 'A mature Asian woman wearing a pink satin shirt and tie with heavy makeup and lipstick'

Machine learning dictates commas as separate ideas and the order you write them in is important. SDXL (which is what this runs on) is pretty ok with long run-on sentences, but if you put too much into them it'll miss details because the machine interprets it as one idea. You can do a hybrid prompt method with 'A mature Asian woman in shirt and tie with heavy makeup, pink satin shirt, lipstick' too. 
If a particular element isn't showing up, try again by putting it first ('pink satin shirt, woman in shirt and tie, etc.')

Also if you have anything that goes below the waist (not in a dirty sense, but literally full body photos), it helps to add 'full body shot' or 'woman standing' at the start of the prompt.

Also set the runtime to 'long'- probably produce better quality work, and test out the 'prompt strength' slider in either extreme. I've been making mine lower and lower over time as it produces more varied outputs, but just test and see what works.

Look forward to seeing more Very Happy

EDIT: Actually realized why a lot of the faces look the same. Is that meant to be Wendy from Billions? Derp Razz

BDB

ties_81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:17 am

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/u/LionKing24

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:56 pm

BDB wrote:Look forward to seeing more Very Happy

EDIT: Actually realized why a lot of the faces look the same. Is that meant to be Wendy from Billions? Derp Razz

Thank you sooo much for all the pointers! I've only started a month or so ago so just finding my feet but its sooo much fun.

Do you have a link to your account?

Oh and I tend to use Alexa Chung or Annie Murphy as prompts Wink Will try Wendy sometime though Smile

ties_81

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:59 pm

ties_81 wrote:

Thank you sooo much for all the pointers! I've only started a month or so ago so just finding my feet but its sooo much fun.

Oh and I tend to use Alexa Chung or Annie Murphy as prompts Wink Will try Wendy sometime though Smile
Thanks for the follow my friend, I only started using it this morning

MatthewJames7

ties_81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:26 am

https://nightcafe.art/studio?join=5_f45

A group chat on it if ye want to join at any stage

MatthewJames7

ties_81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BDB Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:51 am

ties_81 wrote:

No worries man, happy to help out Smile

I started about 9 months ago; be careful though can be pretty addictive lol

I used Leonardo at the start, use a local install of Stable Diffusion for my high quality NSFW work these days. I don't feel I can recommend any of the web-based platforms except for Leonardo, and maybe Playgroundai for its quick iteration and generous credit system. Local install is where it's at, but you need a good PC and be prepared to learn some pretty techy things to get going.

My links as they exist are:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BDBsOfficeGirls 

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/198238090@N07/

The generally lower quality ones are from my early experiments in Leonardo, where the super crisp realistic high-res ones are more of my recent work. That's only a fraction though- I have something like 10,000 different images to sort and upload somewhere. No idea when and how I'll do that Neutral

BDB

ties_81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:47 pm

BDB wrote:
ties_81 wrote:

Thanks again!

Just created a Leonardo account so will see how that goes.

I have a very low spec laptop so will struggle with my own offline software - maybe one day as it would great to create more complex scenes - damsel in distress, tied up etc!

You're right though about it being addictive, one to keep an eye on as it can become consuming.

ties_81

BDB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ties1313 Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:33 pm

shameless plug you guys can post on the new subreddit - just keep it SFW
https://www.reddit.com/r/AI_womeninshirtandtie/

ties1313

BDB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BDB Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:22 am

ties_81 wrote:
BDB wrote:
ties_81 wrote:

Thanks again!

I have a very low spec laptop so will struggle with my own offline software - maybe one day as it would great to create more complex scenes - damsel in distress, tied up etc!

You're right though about it being addictive, one to keep an eye on as it can become consuming.

No worries! Just be careful it doesn't become a giant time sink Razz

Leonardo is the best by far because it allows you to train your own models. Its good, can generate a good set of images of women in ties, but it kind of ends there. If you're setting up a free account and only get to train one model make it mid-shots of women in ties, highest res possible, and train at 768x768 on SDv1.5.

Don't waste your time on more complex scenes as anything extra like legs really complicates it. Try anything too fancy and it comes out body horror.

Bondage is particularly tricky as there are a lot of 'components' to the image; an the two main ones sound almost the same to the machine learning algorithm: 'tie', 'ties' and 'tied.' We know the difference, but during the tagging step it doesn't so you often just get one or the other. Also mouth gags are a nightmare and usually come out like the Joker's scars.

Below is the best I've got, but really need to create a reference set of my own in Photoshop to get it working properly (FYI this is pick out of about 1000 iterations and a model I deleted in frustration)

TLDR: Don't waste your time trying to do bondage

Night Cafe Wewefs10

BDB

ties_81 and Michael Bryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BDB Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:25 am

Also shameless plug from me too: 
https://www.patreon.com/bdbsofficegirls

Night Cafe 10

BDB

mrwsh, Oluf Sand, micchelino and Michael Bryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ties_81 Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:24 pm

BDB wrote:
ties_81 wrote:
BDB wrote:
ties_81 wrote:

Thanks again!

TLDR: Don't waste your time trying to do bondage

Night Cafe Wewefs10

Thanks so much! TBF that image came out great. Send me a pm if you have any more like above - I've managed to find a different way to create pics like above so happy to discuss!

ties_81

micchelino likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down