Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your best experience with a lady in a tie?

5 posters

Go down

What was your best experience with a lady in a tie? Empty What was your best experience with a lady in a tie?

Post by Witterer Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:33 am

Mine was when my wife went to work in a pink shirt and stripped tie!

You?

Witterer

Satin_and_Necktie_fetish and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

What was your best experience with a lady in a tie? Empty Re: What was your best experience with a lady in a tie?

Post by auroki Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:06 am

Probably when my partner decided to pick me up from my work fully suited out. The rest of the day went great from there!

auroki

ties_81, Oluf Sand, jropika and Satin_and_Necktie_fetish like this post

Back to top Go down

What was your best experience with a lady in a tie? Empty Re: What was your best experience with a lady in a tie?

Post by darko7 Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:15 am

My wife often but especially in my birthday tries to make new combinations. Its always in my mind but she does the shirt and tie outfit in special situations. My best experience was when i saw her. BLack hair ponytail , glasses red , white shirt masculine line with burbery necktie, black skirt pencil , garter belt black and manolo blahnik shoes.
Great !!!pure good memories

darko7

jropika likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:47 am

A girlfriend once picked me up from the airport wearing a white shirt, black pencil skirt, black and red striped tie and black heels.

The same girlfriend twice visited me at work wearing a buttoned-up shirt, tightly knotted tie and a pencil skirt with heels.

Probably not a surprise that I ended up marrying her Razz

Doush

ties_81, darko7, rummako and Satin_and_Necktie_fetish like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SnTMG Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:15 pm

Our last anniversary when we dressed up for a night in. After we spent the day out and about we both got our showers before dinner. After I got out of mine I put on a black tuxedo with a vest a bow tie. While she was getting showered I laid out her outfit. She let me get her dressed. I started with a black garter belt and back seamed black stockings. Then I slowly buttoned her white tuxedo shirt, fastened her cufflinks and knotted a silk bowtie around her neck. I had her step into a black knee length tuxedo skirt and and black heels. I finished her outfit with a black tuxedo vest.

We sat down and enjoyed our dinner together, spent a little time relaxing on the couch before heading into the bedroom. Needless to say the photos I took that night are a perfect reminder of the fun we had.

SnTMG

Oluf Sand, jropika, Satin_and_Necktie_fetish, auroki and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down