Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your sexiest interaction with a lady wearing a tie?

3 posters

Go down

What was your sexiest interaction with a lady wearing a tie? Empty What was your sexiest interaction with a lady wearing a tie?

Post by Witterer Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:17 am

Mine was a security guard when I was 19

I think she guess how attractive I found her and played along

Witterer

Richard Small likes this post

Back to top Go down

What was your sexiest interaction with a lady wearing a tie? Empty Re: What was your sexiest interaction with a lady wearing a tie?

Post by Tie-fetish-76 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:40 am

The last 4 nights in bed with the wife!

Her idea was that she wants to see how long it takes me to get tired of SnT.... it's been about 35yrs so far so she has a LONG way to go!! lol

4 ties so far, Dark Red, Yellow then 2 striped ties.... think I'm going for Navy Blue with think Pink stripe tonight!

Tie-fetish-76

Xerxes, ties_81, micchelino and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

What was your sexiest interaction with a lady wearing a tie? Empty Re: What was your sexiest interaction with a lady wearing a tie?

Post by SnTMG Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:08 pm

Last month for our anniversary we got a hotel room for the night.

Within minutes of shutting the door I had her dressed in a white shirt, red tie, black skirt and black stockings. I threw on a tuxedo shirt, vest and pants with a black/white/silver striped tie.

We didn't waste much time getting down to business. She knows how specific I am about my fetish so she gladly left the outfit on while we watched movies in bed. After round 2 we were both spent so I allowed her to loosen her tie and unbutton the top button for sleeping. I left my tie fully tightened for sleeping.

When we woke up in the.morning the first thing I made her do was to tighten her tie back up. Round 3 commenced shortly after. We laid around in our outfits and talked for a while before checkout.

SnTMG

Back to top Go down