Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Interaction

+5
tuxedo
kingtut
Three hundred bees!
yep
StiffCollar
9 posters

Go down

Forum Interaction Empty Forum Interaction

Post by StiffCollar Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 am

Is it just me or is there just no community here?
I say this as very few people reply to posts or even say thank you.
Are people not happy?

StiffCollar

http://emmasuremodel.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Forum Interaction Empty Re: Forum Interaction

Post by yep Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 am

There is no community here, and probably a lot of "pic/video hunter" who don't share anything.... I don't know the statistique, but i think less than 10 people send 90% of the "woman in necktie" web link in this forum. Personnaly, i don't care if someone say "thanks" for a link, but i would like that more people share, and look on the web to find women in necktie !

yep

Back to top Go down

Post by StiffCollar Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:55 am

Interesting reply yep.
Personally a simple thank you shows good manners so I have no problem taking a few seconds to say thanks.
Its the same on flickr when people add pics to their favorites on their profile but don't bother leaving a comment.
Its selfish and shows no value to the people who have taken the time and effort in creating those images or finding those images in the 1st place.
Oh but if you block them they suddenly wake up!
A few more comments and thank you's will end up with a few more images appearing.

StiffCollar

Back to top Go down

Post by Three hundred bees! Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:39 am

I don't actively hunt for images or videos, but I try to share things when I discover them. However I only post thanks on the most exciting of links. I am grateful for everything which is posted, even if it doesn't interest me personally. I suppose I should say so more often.

I must admit that I am a bit bothered by the minority who sometimes leave messages on people's blogs and Youtube accounts and such - I feel that sometimes these cross the line from complimentary to creepy, and it would make me uncomfortable to think that someone posted something creepy on a link I'd left.

Three hundred bees!

Back to top Go down

Post by kingtut Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Three hundred bees! wrote:I don't actively hunt for images or videos, but I try to share things when I discover them. However I only post thanks on the most exciting of links. I am grateful for everything which is posted, even if it doesn't interest me personally. I suppose I should say so more often.

I must admit that I am a bit bothered by the minority who sometimes leave messages on people's blogs and Youtube accounts and such - I feel that sometimes these cross the line from complimentary to creepy, and it would make me uncomfortable to think that someone posted something creepy on a link I'd left.

This.
100% agreement.

Also, would like to point out that it may be good manners to thank a person, but you may as well pm them. Otherwise new activity in a thread is just a msg with no actual pics or links.

kingtut

http://www.flickr.com/people/45648368@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:11 am

I agree that more interaction would be nice. Sometimes a little appreciation (even a simple "Thank you") can be quite important to remain motivated to post.

As you were asking for some statistics: every user should have access to the memberlist.

- The top ten posters contributed over 54% of all.
- The top 40 posters contributed over 91% of all.
- More than 50% of the registered users do not have a single post.
As the forum does not require registration so far there might be much more completely passive "lurkers"

Let me say a big thank you to the active contributors here cheers

But I have seen some forums where passive "lurkers" became very active members after some time.

I remain optimistic Very Happy
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhause Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 am

Hey, maybe this is not the place to show, maybe, I am a young 28 year old, I live in Chile, do not speak English, helped me with this written translator for this,
my name is Franco, in my country the use of the tie is essential in uniform since age four, study in a mixed school (men and women) since then, my taste to see and admire ahy born a girl, that's why school style that I really like a girl, in my country there are many colleges and schools therefore admire I really like, I try to work with things that are not here, I do not know if you really like it, but I'm giving, by little but that's something, sometimes I would like to know your opinions, however I continue with this, I would also like to know if there are more Latinos who have these same tastes, it is important sometimes you feel alone with this taste.
I wanted to say thank you

darkhause

Back to top Go down

Post by kingtut Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:28 pm

darkhause wrote:Hey, maybe this is not the place to show, maybe, I am a young 28 year old, I live in Chile, do not speak English, helped me with this written translator for this,
my name is Franco, in my country the use of the tie is essential in uniform since age four, study in a mixed school (men and women) since then, my taste to see and admire ahy born a girl, that's why school style that I really like a girl, in my country there are many colleges and schools therefore admire I really like, I try to work with things that are not here, I do not know if you really like it, but I'm giving, by little but that's something, sometimes I would like to know your opinions, however I continue with this, I would also like to know if there are more Latinos who have these same tastes, it is important sometimes you feel alone with this taste.
I wanted to say thank you

I think I understand you.
Translation is a bit bad, but ok.
Show us pictures of your countries school uniform please.
Thank you for your contributions

kingtut

http://www.flickr.com/people/45648368@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by StiffCollar Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:30 am

kingtut wrote:
Three hundred bees! wrote:I don't actively hunt for images or videos, but I try to share things when I discover them. However I only post thanks on the most exciting of links. I am grateful for everything which is posted, even if it doesn't interest me personally. I suppose I should say so more often.

This.
100% agreement.

Also, would like to point out that it may be good manners to thank a person, but you may as well pm them. Otherwise new activity in a thread is just a msg with no actual pics or links.

So both would be even better!!

StiffCollar

Back to top Go down

Post by raypark Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 pm

StiffCollar wrote:
kingtut wrote:

This.
100% agreement.

So both would be even better!!

I totally agree on this one. I feel the same way.
It depends on our preference though, this is in relation to links and vids posted.
-------------------
Available in sober t-shirt
raypark
raypark

Back to top Go down

Post by liarliarliar Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:21 am

Hey y'all.

Just made an account for this. I'll own up to being part of the parasitic majority of people who don't post. I've been around since the days of the old forum on dr shaft's site, and I've posted in the past, but only just got round to making an account here. Here are my thoughts:

1) Sorry. I find stuff that I should share here from time to time, but I never got round to making an account here since this forum started a couple of years ago. I think I tried a few time, but it never seemed to work. Making an account this time took several tries. Maybe making it easier to make an account here might encourage a few others from the army of lurkers to get involved?

2) I'm really really grateful to all the people who do share stuff. Thank you all. Obviously this place would be pointless if nobody posted anything. You make the experience of being a guy with a weird kink a helluva lot less lonely.

3) Here's a pic that I found waaaaaaay back in the day that I don't think I've ever seen online. I'll try and be a better poster when I find stuff in the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

liarliarliar

Back to top Go down

Post by koenh Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 am

Let me take the opportunity to say a HUGE thank you here for those who post pics and find links etc. It's you who make it worthwhile. It would have been nice to get to know people a bit more - purely online for I have little desire to do so in r/l, it's kinda awkward I guess! - and have some discussion what makes us tick too - I often wonder what makes me tick with this clothing thing! We once did go deeper in the old women-in-shirtntie group I once started way back in 1999(?) but those who had something to say were few and far between. It's the nature of the internet and the zap-mentality of most, and I HAVE been guilty of it here and on the mailing list mystelf - as in, really LOVING a link or pic and not saying thanks. For all the times I did not do that: THANKS:cheers:.

koenh

Back to top Go down

Post by koenh Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 am

PS liarliarliar GREAT image there. Since I haven't seen it there, I'm taking the liberty to post on Flickr (assuming it ain't your copyright, but just 'a find'). I'll credit you in it!

koenh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down