Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese Necktie Video

Go down

Japanese Necktie Video Empty Japanese Necktie Video

Post by Shaft-o Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:52 am

Gentlemen and ladies,

As some of you may be aware there were a collection of necktie videos produced on VHS video tape around fifteen years ago. At the time there was discussion amongst us about getting hold of these, however, dilly-dallying led us to have them pass into history without them being grabbed and shared with the community.
However, an opportunity has arisen, there is the first in the series for sale at Yahoo auctions Japan. I found this out merely by chance.
Frustratingly I am unable to bid upon it, I have attempted to but it says I am not allowed due to the seller's low rating (2000+ positive reviews and 6 negative doesn't appear like a negative to me).
Can anyone here secure it? As I write this there are six days remaining; there is no point in the community outbidding each other. 
If anyone is able to bid upon it, then I implore you to do so.
If you are unable to digitise VHS video tape then I would be happy to send money via PayPal to compensate the purchase price and the delivery costs to send it to me, whereupon I will convert it to a format which I will then upload for us all.
An opportunity for the video that may not come up again.
The link is here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shaft-o

Back to top Go down