Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie

+10
Three hundred bees!
arokh
bowtiesgents
blend
Doush
tuxedo
fergato9
fotw2012
Necktie
xxxzvp
14 posters

Go down

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie Empty Reactions to your lady wearing a tie

Post by xxxzvp Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:31 am

My wife has been a little reluctant to wear a tie in public, especially where she might run into someone she knows. That being said, she wore a couple of tie outfits out to restaurants while we were on vacation and chances of seeing people we knew were slim. The first outfit was a light gray Foxcroft shirt with a gray and yellow argyle sweater vest and a yellow silk tie. It is a really cute outfit, and still feminine. I noticed a few hard looks from other women, but nothing too bad. A couple of days later she wore a black business pant suit with a white Foxcroft shirt and a brown with white pindot silk tie when we went to a nice upscale restaurant. She got some real hard looks there, from women and men alike. It seemed like everyone was staring at her. Its a look you don't see everyday, but she looked absolutely stunning!! This weekend we have dinner reservations at a nice local restaurant and she has agreed to wear a new charcoal pinstripe pantsuit. I'm hoping for a white shirt and burgundy with white pindot silk tie to complete the outfit. Theres a good chance we will see people we know there, but she is getting more comfortable with the look, and I think she doesn't care so much what people think. What kinds of reactions have you guys encountered with your ladies wearing ties in public?

xxxzvp

arokh, Richard Small, Satin_and_Necktie_fetish and spankophile1957 like this post

Back to top Go down

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie Empty Re: Reactions to your lady wearing a tie

Post by xxxzvp Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Saturday night went off perfectly! She wore her new charcoal pinstripe suit with a white foxcroft shirt and a silk burgundy with white pindots 2 1/2" wide tie. She wore the collar buttoned to the top and the tie tied in a pratt knot. She looked absolutely stunning! And the most remarkable thing was that she was totally at ease, not self conscious at all. We even ran into a couple of her coworkers, and she never mentioned anything about them wondering why she would be dressed like that. I did notice a few people stealing glances at her, but nothing too noticeable. I think she is hooked, she even is taking
an interest in learning how to tie her ties herself! I think she may be hooked, plus she knows how much I like it too.

xxxzvp

Richard Small likes this post

Back to top Go down

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie Empty Re: Reactions to your lady wearing a tie

Post by Necktie Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:49 am

great experience Smile 
happy for you and your wife Smile

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:20 am

no pic

Last edited by xxxzvp on Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : delete picture)

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:21 am

She looked like a million bucks!

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by fotw2012 Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:23 pm

I am trembling reading your post... Absolutely amazing!!!

fotw2012

https://www.instagram.com/inezhynes/

Back to top Go down

Post by fergato9 Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:05 am

Excellent

fergato9

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:29 am

Here's a couple of more outfits she has worn out in public. Doesn't she look great?

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:31 am

no pic

Last edited by xxxzvp on Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:32 am

no pic

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:51 am

Congrats cheers cheers cheers
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:10 am

Amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Doush

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:53 am

I was really hoping some of you guys would have some
stories about your ladies wearing ties. Surely I'm not the only one who has a wife who wears a tie?

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:30 am

We have dinner reservations at a very nice local restaurant Tuesday night. She has agreed to wear something "sexy"! I'm thinking about a white foxcroft shirt
with her brown silk tie with white pin dots, and a really cute brown argyle sweater vest that buttons up the front. It has a deep V-neck, so it will show her tie off very well.

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by blend Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:11 am

I just want to thank you for your contributions in this thread. As I wrote in another topic my wife is still reluctant to wear a tie because she doesn't like to wear shirts (she says they are uncomfortable).
Although we already spoke about this fetish my chances are really slim to see her in our favorite look, but maybe there is a chance for a christmas surprise?!

So, that said...be glad that your wife is open to do you a favor. ;-) How long did it take to convince her to wear shirt & tie for you? And even in public?

blend

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:57 am

She was reluctant at first to wear a tie in public, especially where she might see someone she knew. The first two times she only did it when we were out of town. This built her confidence when she realized people weren't going to point and laugh, although she does get some strange looks. Either she ignores them, or doesn't notice. Now she has no problem wearing a tie locally. The last two times she was dressed up we ran into co-workers of hers, and she was totally at ease. My suggestion is to buy your wife a pink Foxcroft shirt for Christmas. Let  her get used to wearing a collared shirt, then suggest she try a tie on some night when you have the house to yourself. Maybe when she sees how much you enjoy the look she will take an interest in it too. Here's the outfit she wore out to dinner last night, she looked stunningno pic

xxxzvp

Satin_and_Necktie_fetish likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blend Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Wow, she looks stunning! You are so a lucky guy that she seems to like the look herself. Are this your ties or did she bought them for her own?

That said, I think it's a little to ambitious to buy my wife a shirt. Unfortunately, ist not just the collar, but the whole "feeling" that she doesn't like. I mentioned my preferences quite often, so I hope that she realizes how happy I would be, if she's at least trying. ;-) I don't expect her to wear shirt&tie in public...she already said multiple times that its too masculine for her point of view....

blend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Fantastic again! You are very fortunate. My girlfriend will dress up for me at home but has always balked at the idea of wearing it out. Though she is moving up the corporate chain, so maybe I can get her to start wearing some of the shirts I had specially made for her through tailorstore.com. And from there, who knows ...?

Doush

Satin_and_Necktie_fetish likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:11 am

She started out wearing my ties, but she thought that narrower ties would look better on a woman. I bought her 9 ties like the one shown in the above pic, in various colors, all with either pindots, or larger dots. I also bought her 6 solid color ties to really give her a variety. They are all 2 1/2" wide. I would prefer a little wider tie, but she really likes the narrower ones, so I guess we will stick with them. We were actually talking about future necktie outfits last night. She really likes wearing a suit with a tie, as you can see from previous pics. The next outfit she wants to try is a white shirt with a white crew neck sweater and her solid pink tie. The collar and just the tie knot would be exposed. I think it's going to look cute, but I like to see the tie. I've been looking for a suit for her where the jacket has a breast pocket. All of her ties came with a pocket square. This would be the ultimate look-A gray pinstripe suit-white foxcroft shirt-maroonsilk tie with pindots and matching pocket square in the jacket- and suspenders!! She isn't too keen on the pocket square and suspenders idea, but I have a feeling she may try it. I get the feeling, and she won't admit it, but I think it turns HER on when she wears a tie.

xxxzvp

Jzzzy01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bowtiesgents Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 am

This type of reaction is common , but do what you like. Ladies wearing Bow Ties looks attarctive Very Happy
bowtiesgents
bowtiesgents

https://www.bowtiesandgents.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:44 am

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100357292@N06/
I took all of my photos from previous posts down. Sorry. Here they are again. I hope you all enjoy. The first few pics are my first wife, the rest my second wife, both exes.

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:13 am

xxxzvp wrote:https://www.flickr.com/photos/100357292@N06/
I took all of my photos from previous posts down. Sorry. Here they are again. I hope you all enjoy. The first few pics are my first wife, the rest my second wife, both exes.

hi, is there any chance you'd reupload?

edit: figured i'd contribute to the thread and be polite rather than being a sponge!

I've been with my partner for 3 years and she never wears buttoned up shirts, ties or bowties -which I'm fine with, I think she has an impeccable fashion sense, I do love the way she dresses and want her to be happy wearing what she likes - but I would like to incorporate those sorts of outfits into our **private** life, if you catch my drift. 

I've hinted at it (I've said I like dominant-looking women in formalwear, which she seemed receptive to but we never followed up on) and she's very occasionally dressed up in certain (more traditionally "sexy") costumes I like, but I've never explicitly said what my fetish is, or how strongly I feel it (veeeeeery strongly). We started exploring (ie, 1 costume) when we were at university but since then we've been long-distance due to work commitments and only see each other monthly, so dressing-up talk has been low on the priority list.

I'm (obviously) very attracted to her regardless but we will be likely moving in together next year and I really would like to start exploring this more as I'd like to not have to rely on online materials so much (especially given we'd be living together) and fully share this with my partner. 

Does anyone have any advice for broaching this topic, especially with a mind to reassure her that I still do like the way she dresses as-is?

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 am

It took me a bit of time and practice, but I eventually realised that if any girlfriend was going to freak out and judge me for wanting to see her wearing clothing that I found sexy (which was in no way slutty or demeaning), then she probably wasn't right for me. So I typically would hint at having kinks and interests a little outside the norm, which would cause said girlfriends to become curious, but I'd string them along a bit, telling them I was embarrassed and I didn't want to upset what was going so well. Usually they would become insistent or mock annoyed, and at that point, I'd tell them, exaggerating my concern. Almost all have taken it like "Is that it!?" and found it cute or intriguing. And if we lasted long enough, all have dressed that way for me privately. A couple even took to it enough that they made it a part of their work wardrobe - my fiancé now being one of them Smile Good luck!

Doush

Back to top Go down

Post by Three hundred bees! Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:01 pm

arokh wrote:I've been with my partner for 3 years and she never wears buttoned up shirts, ties or bowties -which I'm fine with, I think she has an impeccable fashion sense, I do love the way she dresses and want her to be happy wearing what she likes - but I would like to incorporate those sorts of outfits into our **private** life, if you catch my drift. 

I've hinted at it (I've said I like dominant-looking women in formalwear, which she seemed receptive to but we never followed up on) and she's very occasionally dressed up in certain (more traditionally "sexy") costumes I like, but I've never explicitly said what my fetish is, or how strongly I feel it (veeeeeery strongly). We started exploring (ie, 1 costume) when we were at university but since then we've been long-distance due to work commitments and only see each other monthly, so dressing-up talk has been low on the priority list.

I'm (obviously) very attracted to her regardless but we will be likely moving in together next year and I really would like to start exploring this more as I'd like to not have to rely on online materials so much (especially given we'd be living together) and fully share this with my partner. 

Does anyone have any advice for broaching this topic, especially with a mind to reassure her that I still do like the way she dresses as-is?
Two things I would say -

1) Don't set it up as something negative. If you act like it's shameful, your partner will be more likely to take it as such. Kinks are normal, everyone has them!

2) Reciprocate. It doesn't have to be a negotiation or anything, but if you want her to indulge your kink, it would only be fair of you to indulge hers too.

Three hundred bees!

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Doush wrote:It took me a bit of time and practice, but I eventually realised that if any girlfriend was going to freak out and judge me for wanting to see her wearing clothing that I found sexy (which was in no way slutty or demeaning), then she probably wasn't right for me. So I typically would hint at having kinks and interests a little outside the norm, which would cause said girlfriends to become curious, but I'd string them along a bit, telling them I was embarrassed and I didn't want to upset what was going so well. Usually they would become insistent or mock annoyed, and at that point, I'd tell them, exaggerating my concern. Almost all have taken it like "Is that it!?" and found it cute or intriguing. And if we lasted long enough, all have dressed that way for me privately. A couple even took to it enough that they made it a part of their work wardrobe - my fiancé now being one of them Smile Good luck!

Very true! Thanks for the advice. I've not gone into specifics yet but I've said I want to explore stuff and she seems incredibly keen! Feeling very lucky right now!

Three hundred bees! wrote:
arokh wrote:I've been with my partner for 3 years and she never wears buttoned up shirts, ties or bowties -which I'm fine with, I think she has an impeccable fashion sense, I do love the way she dresses and want her to be happy wearing what she likes - but I would like to incorporate those sorts of outfits into our **private** life, if you catch my drift. 

Two things I would say -

1) Don't set it up as something negative. If you act like it's shameful, your partner will be more likely to take it as such. Kinks are normal, everyone has them!

2) Reciprocate. It doesn't have to be a negotiation or anything, but if you want her to indulge your kink, it would only be fair of you to indulge hers too.

Great advice. Been phrasing it as something positive I want to share and she seems really receptive! Absolutely opened with the point on reciprocity, definitely want it to be a 2-way street (all the better if we can combine our tastes!)

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by Annis_A Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:14 am

I wouldn't wear a tie at all. For me, this is not a woman's outfit. Everyone has their own taste for style, of course, you can't argue with that.

Annis_A

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:03 am

Annis_A wrote:I wouldn't wear a tie at all. For me, this is not a woman's outfit. Everyone has their own taste for style, of course, you can't argue with that.

?

Are you not a fan then? What brings you to this forum?

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:40 am

This was her second time wearing a suit and tie out in public. By now she was totally comfortable with it. She ran into a couple of coworkers and didn’t feel uncomfortable at all.

xxxzvp

arokh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:42 am

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie A2bb3710Reactions to your lady wearing a tie A2bb3710

xxxzvp

blend, micchelino, jropika, arokh, Richard Small, Satin_and_Necktie_fetish and Star lury like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:54 am

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie 52355f10This was the first time with a suit and tie out in public. She was very nervous and tried to back out of wearing the tie, but kept it on. The hostess at the restaurant we went to was almost openly hostile toward her. She obviously didn’t think much of a woman wearing a suit and tie.

xxxzvp

blend, tuxedo, micchelino, jropika, arokh, Richard Small and Satin_and_Necktie_fetish like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:02 am

She wore this cute outfit the evening before she wore the black suit with the brown tie out. At the restaurant we went to that night, there was an attractive woman at the table next to us who couldn’t take her eyes off her. If I had to guess, she was looking at her in a very desirable way!!Reactions to your lady wearing a tie 7bbfa010

xxxzvp

blend, micchelino, jropika, arokh, Richard Small and Satin_and_Necktie_fetish like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:14 pm

This was her first time wearing a tie in public, and she was extremely nervous! She insisted on wearing the pink shirt in an attempt to keep it feminine.Reactions to your lady wearing a tie B53d8610

xxxzvp

blend, micchelino, jropika, arokh, Richard Small and Satin_and_Necktie_fetish like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Satin_and_Necktie_fetish Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:50 pm

The pinstripe (and offcourse the others as well) look fantastic on her Cool Cool
Satin_and_Necktie_fetish
Satin_and_Necktie_fetish

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 am

That pinstripe suit with a white shirt and that maroon tie was incredible!

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:09 am

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie F94ad610
Reactions to your lady wearing a tie 3083fd10
Reactions to your lady wearing a tie Cd45b710
Here’s a few more

xxxzvp

mrwsh, micchelino, arokh, Richard Small and Satin_and_Necktie_fetish like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SuaveDragon Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:51 pm

Has she ever worn a tux before, or just a suit?

SuaveDragon

micchelino likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:48 pm

She never wore a tux. She’s my ex, so very doubtful she even wears ties anymore.

xxxzvp

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:27 am

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie B26f9e10
This was a really cute outfit. By this time she was totally comfortable wearing a tie in public. We saw some of her friends that night and they complimented her on the outfit and there was no uncomfortable feeling at all.

xxxzvp

micchelino, arokh, Richard Small and Necktieandplaidpants like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:29 am

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie Dee72610
This outfit was awesome! Sometimes she would wear a tie with it, but it’s really cute just like this!

xxxzvp

micchelino likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trimaran Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:44 pm

What wonderful pictures! I particularly like the argyle sweaters and sweater vest. Such a smart look.

It's a shame you've broken up, but I am sure your next girlfriend will be extremely excited to develop her new style.

I remember one ex of mine very adamantly told me "I don't really dress like that." when I explained my preferences to her. It was really gratifying when she went on to diligently adopt a strict dress code not long afterwards. Particularly when she would come home from work and tell me that her boss complimented her outfits or her sense of style.

Trimaran

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:27 am

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie A6051310
She had recently had her hair cut quite short, and she was back to feeling a little uncomfortable wearing a suit and tie with such a masculine haircut. I think it was an incredible look for her.

xxxzvp

micchelino and Richard Small like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:31 am

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie 6045d210
She wore this outfit to the barbershop for a haircut. The barber tapered her hair very close up the back, and made the comment something like”You’re certainly dressed appropriately for this haircut”.
It was a men’s barbershop and I don’t think they cut women’s hair very often. This look is absolutely breathtaking on her!

xxxzvp

micchelino, jropika, Richard Small and Necktieandplaidpants like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxzvp Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:38 am

Reactions to your lady wearing a tie Img_3010
Reactions to your lady wearing a tie Img_3011

xxxzvp

Doush, micchelino and Richard Small like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down