Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you live with your fetish?

4 posters

Go down

How do you live with your fetish? Empty How do you live with your fetish?

Post by cutawaycollar Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:08 am

Good morning Sirs,
my name is Marco and I am a suit & tie lover as you, I love to use stiff collar with perfect knotted tie and all the gentleman style of class and elegance for me and on women, obviously.

I am 30 and, for my personal work, I cannot wear suit & tie everyday as I wish. When I was younger it was problematic because I was only a guy, now that I could I have to find continuously events of business or classy where finally to dress me as the classy gentleman that I am. So I ask you: how do you live this wonderful fetish love in your love?

Whom of you can wear classy suits for work and how is this thing? Is difficult to be always arousing? How do you solve the matter related to this?

Thank you guys, and be classy gentleman. Always.

cutawaycollar

Back to top Go down

How do you live with your fetish? Empty Re: How do you live with your fetish?

Post by Xerxes Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:53 am

I always wear a shirt and tie to work; not everyone else does but it’s just about common enough for me to get away with it. Dressing this way so often means I’m not always aroused, as I otherwise would be when dressing this way, but it’s still great:)

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by cutawaycollar Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:16 am

Wow, you are lucky. So you can wear them and take the control of situation. At work people likes your classy? We have to brave and to insist every day and in every situation, are you agree Sir?

cutawaycollar

Back to top Go down

Post by trenefere Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Me too I wear everyday shirt and tie at work

trenefere

https://chemiseetcravate.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cutawaycollar Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:53 am

You are so lucky. And is easy for you or is difficult? You are so proper dressed and your collegues surely are sloppy and not delicate as you. How do you live this?

cutawaycollar

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:04 am

I wear shirt and tie every day to work, and have done for most of my life. It is no accident I choose to work in an office which suits my fashion tastes.

I am not required to wear a shirt and tie, but choose to do so, it is a dying thing in the UK in all honesty. There are one or two other men at work who wear shirts and ties, but none wear it with as much pride, restriction or as smartly as me.

Even if you can get away with wearing a really smart shirt and tie to work, it does still require an element of bravery. Once you have done it a few times and get used to it, and others are used to seeing you dressed like that, it becomes less of a big deal or a thing though I reckon.

Not surprising but still disappointing is that no women wear smart buttoned up shirts and the like at my work. Modern day offices and business environments in the UK are just getting more casual. Even the ladies who wear skirts, don't often wear nice heels or blouses. Most ladies don't wear skirts, and some make little effort for work.

Wouldn't it be nice just to start up your own business, and dictate the office dress code. The stuff of dreams Smile

High Collar Shirt Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by trenefere Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:26 am

J'ai de la chance c'est vrai beaucoup sont tout débraillé mais j'ai un écolier qui est toujours vêtu d'une chemise blanche elle ne porte pas de cravates mais il boutonne toujours le col de sa chemise et nous demandons tous les deux l'un à l'autre si mon col il est ouvert il me le ferme et me demande de fermer le sien c'est superbe comme ça.How do you live with your fetish? 00119410How do you live with your fetish? 00119410How do you live with your fetish? 00016610

trenefere

https://chemiseetcravate.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down