Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Parker

Go down

Ashley Parker Empty Ashley Parker

Post by tanadata Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:56 am

Hi everybody. A great tie-wearer has been lurking under my nose for quite some time and I've just discovered her. Ashley Parker, journalist at the Washington Post, frequently wears ties for her TV appearances, and when she does, men and women alike tweet at her saying how much they love it. See, for example, these tweets.

You can easily use the tweets to pick out dates that she wore ties on MSNBC. Here are some of them.
11th Hour
Deadline WH
She also went on Hardball wearing a tie on January 24, 2017, but I can't find a video.

At one point, she said she wanted a green tie, a fan sent her one, and she posted a picture wearing it with a dress and cowboy boots.

There is, ironically, a great collage of her wearing ties from a YouTube video that says the creator hates her ties. Well, you're wrong friend, but thanks for the great work  Very Happy 

This is a second rewrite of a post that the site ate twice for being too long. Hope it works this time with the embeds. The first one was apparently her longtime Twitter profile picture.
Ashley Parker Unname10
Ashley Parker 2020-010
Ashley Parker Efjo4i10
Ashley Parker Dacm9w10
Ashley Parker Maxres10
On this one, note that there is a great white shirt with tie picture at the top right. I don't know where it comes from. Post it if you find it!

As a little bonus, here she is tweeting about how she should wear a tux.

tanadata

Xerxes and micchelino like this post

Back to top Go down

Ashley Parker Empty Re: Ashley Parker

Post by tanadata Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Found one of her on CNN from January 24, 2017.

Ashley Parker 2020-012

Full program: https://archive.org/details/CNNW_20170125_030000_CNN_Tonight_With_Don_Lemon/start/1980/end/2040

tanadata

micchelino likes this post

Back to top Go down