Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missed Message

+3
Anna Necktie
yellowjacket
Texttile
7 posters

Go down

Missed Message Empty Missed Message

Post by Texttile Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:14 pm

I sat in my chair, the interview was almost over. This could be my chance to finally get a job.

"So, miss Nolebant," the principal said with a bit of hesitation, "you certainly qualify for the job, so congrats, you're hired. You'll teach choir at this school until your contract is ended in 6 years, possibly more if we agree to extend it.

My heart skipped a beat, finally after 7 months of looking, I finally found a school that would hire me. "Yes, thank you sir! I'll do my best!"

"Right, one more thing," he kicks up his feet, "we gotta dress code, nothing to strict, just make yourself look presentable to impressionable minds, so semi formal stuff,you know the drill."

I walk out of his office, practically skipping, I finally have a job! I can't wait to start next week! Though I will need some new clothes, semi formal, huh, shouldn't be to hard, maybe I'll take Cassie down to help me pick something out. I skip straight to my car and drive home, so giddy to finally have a steady income for the winter months, things were finally looking up for me.

On the drive home, my mind is completely full of stuff I need to do, lesson plans, kids names. I just can't wait, my toothy grin doesn't leave my face for hours. I pull up into my driveway and get out of my car, lock it, then unlock my door and step inside and close it.

"Well house! This is the start of a new me! Prepare yourself world! Cause Nichole is finally doing some good!"

I called up my friend Cassie to ask her to help me out. "Good news! I can come help you pick out some outfits, I'll start brainstorming ideas on what you could wear, I'm sure you'll be cute," Cassie squeals in the phone, "I can't believe you got a job at 24, much less a teaching job!" After a quick conversion, I hang up the phone.

I start making dinner for the night, and while I'm preparing it, I get a buzz from my phone, its Cassie, she wrote:

"Hey, started asking a few of my friends if they knew any good formal fashion, and one of them is offering to drive us around and pick up outfits for you, she'll order them tonight, and we can pick them up tomorrow, let me know when we should pick you up."

I stared blankly at my phone, I thought we'd have a day out, but I guess this'll be fine, she can help me try things on when we get home, and maybe after we can go to town and hang around at a food place for an hour and chat. I reply back:

"I can be ready around 9 am, and after we get my clothes and I try a few on, we can go to that great breakfast place on the corner of shurer street."

I immediately get a text back from her:

"Ok, sounds good, you can try out one of the outfits while we go, like a test drive!"

I set my phone back on the counter, she's so cheeky and childish. Always wanting to do something.

I eat dinner and sit down on the couch and watch television for awhile. Bored, I start working on my study plans, a few hours later. I'm fast asleep.

My phone buzzes on the counter with a text from Cassie:

"Hope your ready, I just got word from my friend the clothes have been ordered. And I never would of thought about the kinda look you're going to be rockin tomorrow! See you in a few hours~

To be continued....

Texttile

Xerxes and stricttie like this post

Back to top Go down

Missed Message Empty Re: Missed Message

Post by yellowjacket Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:12 am

Cant wait for part 2

yellowjacket

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:11 pm

During the night I received several more texts from Cassie that I was unaware of while I was passed out on the couch during the night and morning:

"Hey, we are going to go get the clothes a little earlier. Do you mind if I just come to your house with them, it's only a few minutes of driving to get the outfits so bringing you along would be useless."

"I'm going to show up at 10 am with the clothes, you better be up, we'll get you dressed up and leave for food at 11:30 am, remember to take a shower."

"I'm a few minutes away, just gotta stop for gas. Then my friend will drop me off, so sadly, she can't join us. I'll be there in a few, are you up?"

"I'M HERE!!!"

I spring up, "how long did I sleep. It's almost 10:10 am, ugh, what did I have to do today?"

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the constant bell at the door. I pull myself together a bit, and open the door, blindsided by Cassie barging in on me with bags and bags of clothes.

She looks at me head to toe, "You just woke up?" She sighs frustrated, "go shower, right now. And meet me in your bedroom."

I have no clue what's going on and just stare at her with an almost half asleep blank expression.

She turns back at me, "Did you not hear what I just said? GO SHOWER! You can't go out looking like that, now can you. I'll explain everything afterwards."

She practically pushes me up the stairs and into my bathroom. I finally snap out of my blank stare and decide I should just shower. I strip down and step into my shower, and it feels good to get all that sweat off me, I still can't believe that I passed out. For some reason, I decided to put lotion on, maybe it's the aura of going out today, but I just wanna look my best.

I step out of the shower and turn the water off. I jump at the banging on my door.

"Dry off and put some underwear on. Also, apply some semi formal makeup. Eyeliner, a bit of blush, and pink lipstick." Cassie yells through the door as she slips a bra and panties under the crack.

I put the underwear on, and sit down at the bathroom's makeup table. It's been forever since I used makeup. I'm sure I'll be fine.

After a bit of fumbling with the black eyeliner, and shaking a bit to much with the blush. I finally apply the lipstick with a puckered face and a bite to the tissue.

I look at myself in the mirror, I look good, my blue eyes really help contrast the red on my cheeks, and the pink lipstick gives my smile a certain, perky feeling.

Satisfied, I exit the bathroom. But am immediately pushed back in by Cassie, sat down at the makeup desk, then she opens one of the drawers, grabs a hairbrush, and a blowdryer. And proceeds to start blow drying my hair.

"Cassie, this is a bit much. We're just going out for brunch." I say with a plea.

Not even batting an eye at my plea, she responds: "Yes, but I want to see your full look, after all, you're going to be doing your hair and dressing up year round, gotta get used to this routine."

She continues to pull up my hair into a bun in the back, then pulls a maroon head crest out of her pocket and latches it around the bun, keeping it in place, before proceeding to tease up some leftover hair in the back, giving me a frame. She shifts my forehead bangs over to the right, then after a coat of hairspray. My hair is stiff and shiny.

Looking at myself, I certainly had an aura, and my brown locks framed my face into a feminine curve.

She jostled around in her pocket before pulling out two black diamond shaped earrings. She looped them onto my ears completing the face.

She then grabbed my hands and a bottle of nail polish then proceeded to paint my nails a maroon color. Finishing up, she put them under a black light to dry, and after what seemed like forever, she turned off the machine. Took my hand, and led me to my bedroom.

"Cassie, you're my friend, not my Mother. You really don't have to help me get ready for the day," I say as she drags me across the hall.

"Relax, Nikky. I'm just helping you today, you're an adult, mI know that," she replies with a cheeky smirk. "I left everything on the bed for you to get changed into."

"Sigh, ok," I step into the bedroom and close the door. My eyes glazed over my bed, and I couldn't believe what layed there.

Cassie outside played on her phone, waiting for Nichole to get changed, but got a certain text message, from a friend, still unnamed.

"How's it going? Did she try on the outfit? I hope she likes it. We bought a year's worth, so she could have work clothes, since moneys been super tight for her as of late, it is the least I could do."

To be continued....

Texttile

Xerxes, stricttie and yellowjacket like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowjacket Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:46 pm

Great work so far

yellowjacket

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:55 pm

Cassie replied back to the message:

“She’s trying it on right now, I can’t believe you got all the sizes right, it should be a perfect fit, of course, she still needs her accessories, but I’ll help her put them on, I’m not even sure she knows how to put them on in the first place.”

Meanwhile, in Nichole’s bedroom:

I stare at the bed, there lying on my covers, is a light pink button up shirt, a black pencil skirt, then lying on the ground next to it were glossy black 3 inch high heels. Not the worst thing, I’d prefer not to look like a business lady, but oh well, I did say semi formal didn’t I. I pick up and unfold the shirt, pretty standard with what men wear, nice pink color to, light enough not to be too distracting, but still there.The collar was a bit to big though, probably would reach my head if buttoned up, oh well, not a bother, I’m not going to be buttoning it up that high.

I swing the shirt over my shoulders and let my arms slip through the holes, it's been awhile since I wore a shirt like this, maybe a few years. I pull the sides together and button up the buttons, the shirt seems a little too tight, probably just a size too small, that's a shame. I smooth down the shirt with my hand a bit.

Next, I grab the pencil skirt, not the biggest fan, as they always feel so uncomfortable. I shimmy it up my legs, great, looks like this is a size too small, oh well. I’ll just get dressed to show Cassie. After finally getting it on, I grab handfuls of my shirt and tuck it into the skirt, if I’m going to dress up, I’ll do it right, though this whole “business look” feels overkill.

And I was right, the skirt is super tight, it restricts so much of my leg movement. It doesn't hurt, just makes me a bit uncomfortable. I squirm a bit before sitting down on the bed, I reach down and grab a high heel, pushing it up onto my ankle, then with a pop, onto my foot, repeat for the other side, and I’m all dressed!

I stood up no trouble, my mom taught me how to walk in high heels almost ten years ago, so I’m kinda a pro. I pull over a body mirror and look at myself in the mirror, a little too formal for my taste, and I couldn't even imagine going out like this, much less teaching a class. But I’m sure she has something else for me to wear.

I unlock the door and step out. Cassie comes out of nowhere and just squeals:

“I just love that look so much! You look like you could command the choirs of royalty. But your not done just yet, we have two more accessories!”

She pulls two half circle gold pieces from her pocket and clips them to the top of my skirt near my hip.

“There! Fabulous! It'll give you some bling!"

Next, she pulls out a long maroon fabric, it takes me a minute to realize what it was, but by the time I do, she's already buttoned up my shirt to the very top button and flipped up my collar.

"A necktie? I never agreed to wear that! I'll look like some schoolgirl," I tell her, but to my dismay, she throws the necktie around my neck and starts tying it.

"Look, I picked out your outfits for work, trust me, a necktie is just what you've been needing," she says as she ties a huge knot. Then she pulls it up super tight, I can barely breath. Then finally, she flips my collar back down.

She then examined me and my whole ensemble. "You just look so professional! I'll let you get a feel for your outfit for a sec, once you're ready, meet me in the living room.

My head was racing, I don't wanna wear a necktie, I never agreed to any of this, I can't just take it off, that'd be rude, I don't even know how to take this thing off, great, looks like I'm stuck with it.

I made my way to the living room, My whole body feels like it's trapped in a tight embrace, the necktie swung back and forth, still hanging tightly around my neck, the knot was so big and puffy, that I could see it in my vision, and even feel it on my chin. This was so weird, I didn't like it, I was going to ask to her to take it off of me.

I walk into the living room, and she's grabbing her things.

"C'mon, lets go," before I can even get a word out about my attire, she grabs my hand and drags me outside.

"Wait, where are we going?" I say in my uncomfortable state.

"To the restaurant and to hang out around town of course!" She replies with a happy grin.

"Wait, dressed like this?" I reply, gesturing to my formal outfit.

"Well of course! I want everyone to see how stunning you look!" And with that, she grabs my hand and leads me down the sidewalk towards town, dressed up with a huge knotted maroon tie, much to my dismay. Everyone's going to see me dressed like this. Its going to be embarrassing!

SHOULD I CONTINUE?
(I have ideas for another few parts, It'd not be as much of a buildup, a lot more outfits and such.)

Texttile

Xerxes, stricttie, fotw2012 and jropika like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Necktie Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:36 am

I'd really love to read more!

Anna Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nioxtie Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:44 am

Of course continue ! Please  Dying to see more of that

Nioxtie

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:41 pm

Since my embarrassing outfit had no pockets, my phone was left at my house. Where I received a text, from Cassie's mysterious friend.

"Hey, I know you probably won't see this, just wanted to know when you get back how you liked the outfit, much love!"

As we walked down town. My outfit increasingly squeezes my body, pushing my chest out, and forcing me to talk dainty, small steps. Which causes a chain reaction to my hips, causing them to swing back and forth. I looked like some horny secratary who was trying to show off to the men.

As we approach town, I become increasingly aware of my attire again, and notice that my necktie swings in unison to my hips, creating a unified motion. Thinking of the necktie makes me uncomfortable, it is normal to see one on men, but on a woman, on me, my cheeks started to blush a right red.

I had to get this tie off, I bring my free hand to the knot of the necktie, my necktie, the one so perfectly knotted around my neck, firm and puffy, large and knotted, I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't do it. I lowered my hand to the side and watched the puffy knot of my necktie protrude from my collar, letting all the world see.

Entering town was the worst, I got lots of stares, and Cassie kept stopping and talking to people, showing my outfit off to them, my cheeks burned more bright red with blush after each person she talked to.

I don't know what the people said, but after a while Cassie brought me to the little restaurant we scheduled to go to yesterday. Walking in, I immediately was being stared at. I was more finely dressed than anyone else here, even the employee's.

As we waited, Cassie turned to me, grabbed the puffy knot of my necktie. Finally, she's going to take it off of me, my embarrassment can be over. She's going to take this ridiculously puffy necktie off of me, and we can eat. But to my horror, she tightened it.

She smiled at me, then said: "It was looking a little loose, and I want my bestie to look her best!"

I just stood there, my entire body stiff and tight. I didn't want to wear any of this. This stupid black pencil skirt, this light pink dress shirt, these dumb highheels, or this puffy maroon necktie.

Soon, we were lead to a table, each step there more eyes peered at me, as my hips swung seductively, and my necktie swayed as if to taunt me. And when we were sitting down, it was a bit of a struggle, so I had Cassie tuck in my chair, to which she pushed a bit too far in, pushing my boobs straight into the table, causing them to prominently push up, displaying my necktie so everyone can see. My blush was so bright, it was practically a deep red.

A waitress came by, and was surprised by my embarrassing attire, she actually made a joke asking if I was the one who should be serving. A lot of people heard that and laughed, I couldn't believe this was happening.

After ordering, the waiter left and we were left to wait. Cassie tried to start up a conversation:

"So, how do you like your outfit, I gotta say, you look gorgeous! The necktie though, it makes you look wonderful!"

Before I can even get a word out to respond, the waitress returns and gives us our food. And we started to eat, during this, I discovered something terrible. When I eat, the necktie goes up and down, so it's even more in my face.

After we're done, I try to hurry along, and we pay and leave. Along the way home Cassie introduced me to more people. And my embarrassment peaked. I couldn't take it anymore.

I try to speed off, but due to my high heels, I walked off slowly, my necktie swinging back and forth in unison with my hips. Cassie easily catches up with me and wraps her arm around my waist and pulls me in so we're walking together.

Again she reaches across me to my puffy knotted tie and tightens it. I couldn't believe that this horror could not end.

Eventually we made it to my house, and we say our goodbyes as she drives off. I slowly close the door behind me.

Now the present problem.

How to get this stupid necktie off.

"Should be easy enough," I say as I walk off to the bathroom.

My phone buzzes again with a message from Cassie, which I missed as I walked by:

"Hey, I thought since we had so much fun, let's do it again tomorrow, I invited some of our friends to see a movie and go hang out at the mall, lets try another one of your work outfits so you can get used to them all! Plus, you just looked so dang cute! See you in the morning!"

To be continued . . .

Texttile

Xerxes, stricttie and jropika like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:07 pm

I step back into my bathroom, finally about to be free from my embarrassing attire, now, to untie this ridiculously puffy necktie.

I lift my hands to grab the necktie, but for some reason, I could not will myself to take it off, something about it just made my whole body stop. I try again. But I couldn't even touch it.

A tiny voice inside my head that I swear I heard before reappeared in my thoughts

Why would I want to take off my necktie? It's so perfectly knotted, so puffy and big, taking it off would be a crime!

I couldn't be a slave to the voice inside, I had to get this necktie off. If I can't take it off, maybe my neighbor can.

I hobble downstairs, towards my phone.

I grab it and text my nextdoor neighbor, Jordan:

"Hey, do you know how to untie a necktie, my friend put one on me, and I have no clue how to take it off."

While I waited for a response, I tried to remove the necktie again, but for some reason, I still couldn't will myself to do it. It wasn't long after that I got a buzz from my phone, a text from my neighbor that read:

"Sure, come over to my house, but you owe me."

Perfect, I can live with one more person seeing me in this outfit, rather than a few hundred tomorrow.

I leave the house with nothing on me but my outfit, and head down to my neighbor's house. And on the way I'm reminded how awful walking is, with my hips forcing my entire body to swing left and right.

Soon, I make it to my neighbors house and ring the doorbell. And Jordan opens, she's dressed in a white t-shirt and booty shorts, with a bathrobe around her waist.

"Come on in, and we'll get started." She says as I walk in, trying not to look awkward.

"Quite the embarrassing outfit you got on there," she says as she closes the door, "to bad your not taking it off any time soon."

My heart froze at that last part. Wasn't she going to help me take off this necktie? Why would she change her mind.

"You see, I got a date in a couple of days, and my apartment's filthy," She says as she gestured around to a slightly messy house, "so, since your dressed up so nice, how about you do it, once your done, I'll help you get that outfit off, and you'll be on your way."

I couldn't believe this was happening, cleaning my neighbors apartment in a shirt, necktie, pencil skirt, and highheels. I had no choice, it would be hard and take a few hours, but what else was I supposed to do?

"Fine," I say with the hopeless sense of defeat, "were's the cleaning stuff?"

"Perfect," she says, walking up behind me, "but your going to need this!"

She throws a light pink fabric over my outfit. Ties it in a large bow in the back, and comes in front of me and takes a picture.

It takes me a minute to register what happened. But soon, I realize that there I am, dressed up in a necktie, wearing a light pink apron over it all, and what makes it worse, it's got those shoulder frills like maids.

"Now that you're dressed for the job, get to work," Jordan says as she hands me a trash bag and a broom.

I take the items and wiggle my way over to a corner and start to pick up her garbage, I pick up soda cans and other trash, having to bend over in a tight pencil skirt is impossible, my necktie constantly flips in my face as I'm doing this, I never get dirty from this, strangely.

As I continue around her apartment, she watches me, I feel submissive to her, nobody was seeing me dressed like this, but I was so embarrassed to even be dressed like this. While cleaning, my necktie started to loosen, it was being waved around so much it was starting to loosen! But, just my luck, my necktie got caught while cleaning, and when I yanked it out, it pulled up back to its tight position on my collar, why couldn't I be rid of this necktie.

After cleaning the upstairs, I started to work on the downstairs, and I continued to work for a few hours. Even after I cleaned her apartment, Jordan refused to remove my necktie. So, I hobbled home, embarrassed, tired, and blushing mad as people saw me on the street, all the while becoming ever so aware of my maroon necktie, slowly puffing its way more into my life.

I finally arrived home, and after a long time of trying, I finally was able to remove my necktie, my dress shirt, pencil skirt, and highheels. I was finally free. Free from the restraint of that outfit.

I pass out onto my bed, just as my phone buzzes with a text from Cassie:

"Hey, guess what? Everybody's coming tomorrow! So we gotta get you in a super cute outfit! I already know what you're going to wear! It's going to be great! See you soon!"

To be continued . . .

Texttile

Xerxes, Luebo, stricttie, fotw2012 and jropika like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:37 pm

I woke up to my alarm beeping. That's weird, I didn't set it? I sit up and can hear someone downstairs cooking food, or at least banging pots and pans around.

Looking about, I was reminded of what happened, my embarrassing outfit hung up neatly on the knob of my door. I definitely didn't do that, I step out of bed and walk over to it, the pink dress shirt, the black pencil skirt, the high heels on the ground below, and the maroon necktie, untied and hanging off the outfit. I pick up the sleeve and sniff it, it smells like soap, and that means it was washed. I know I didn't do that

I pull open my door, and tiptoe down the stairs, I can definitely smell food. I peek around my wall into the kitchen. And there is Cassie, with someone I never met before. And they appeared to be cooking breakfast.

Cassie is a short girl, with long blonde hair, usually well kept, today she wore a turtleneck sweater and some dressy jeans. Next to her, was a girl, she had long red hair, a little taller than Cassie and me, she wore a white blouse, buttoned to just above her breasts, with, she also wore a white blazer, and some black dress pants and high heels. She was holding a shopping bag, presumably with groceries for whatever they were cooking.

I peek back around the wall, and look down at myself, wearing nothing but under wear, I couldn't introduce myself like this, I tiptoed back upstairs and into my room, quietly closing the door and locking it.

If they were going to be dressy, there is no way I'm wearing that ridiculous outfit again. I pull open my closet to browse my wardrobe.

"I decide what I wear," I mumble to myself.

Looking at all my clothes, I try to match Cassie and the girls aesthetic, so, I grabbed a pair of black dress pants, and I grab a dress shirt, similar to the one I wore with the embarrassing outfit, but this one was white, and would definitely not have a necktie on it, not a chance.

I lay out all the clothes on my bed, I needed to shower first, can't risk smelling awful. I grab a towel from my closet and step into the bathroom connected to my bedroom.

After a quick shower, I did my hair up like before, I like the look of my hair pulled back, no band around my bangs this time, I want my bangs to flow. I grab some black earrings from my drawer, put them on, and done!

I checked my reflection in the mirror, not as formal looking as before, good. I step back into my bedroom.

After a few minutes, I was all dressed, the pants fit snug and comfortable, and with the last few buttons on my shirt left unbuttoned, I looked respectable, but not embarrassingly ridiculous. Next I put on a pair of white heel ankle boots.

I open my door, I can still hear banging of pots and pans, and the sizzling of bacon. I start going down the stairs, and step into the kitchen.

Cassie noticed me first, then her friend.

"Oh, hi Nichole," Cassie says with a friendly chirp, "didn't think you'd be up and dressed anytime soon, speaking of dress, how come you didn't wear your outfit I set out for you, not that you don't look good or anything."

I couldn't think of an excuse, luckily, her friend came to the rescue.

"Now, Cassie, she wore that outfit yesterday, I can understand not wanting to wear the same thing again. Besides, she's got the style we were going for anyway," she looks at me, head to toe, "maybe a bit too close to my outfit, but we can worry about that later."

"Wait, have we met," I say to Cassie's friend.

"Oh goodness me," she responds, "I' sorry, I never introduced myself, I'm Lacy! I'm the one who purchased all your outfits!"

Now it all made sense, this was Cassie's friend who helped her pick outfits out for me. She seemed kind enough.

"Hi, I'm Nichole Nolebant, owner of this humble little home," I say as I shake her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, she says as she shakes my hand back, "now Cassie, while you're finishing with breakfast, I'm going to help Nichole make her outfit a little more smashing!"

She takes my hand and leads me upstairs into my bedroom. And closes the door.

"Okay, lets see what we can do to help differentiate our outfits a bit?," she says as she goes through my wardrobe, "oh wait! I know!"

She rushes out of my bedroom downstairs to retrieve something. Seconds later returning with the bag from earlier.

"These items had to be custom made, so they weren't in the initial order of your new work outfits, but there here now and I just know you look so dazzling with them on," she says as she takes out a blazer from the back.

This blazer was unlike anything I had ever seen before. The base color was dark grey, with light grey lapels and pockets, the lapels edges were bright pink, and the pockets had the same color of pink at the edges as well.

Just as quick as it was in front of me, was it on me. The two buttons buttoned causing the edges to flare out a bit. Next, she pulled out a pink ribbon, I already knew what was coming and tried to prevent it, but it was no use, my shirt was already buttoned to the top, and I was face to face with Lacy as she tied up a necktie around my neck.

No wait, it wasn't a necktie, it was a bow tie, a pink puffy one to match my blazer, it was a large bow, not huge, but large, and it had two ribbons coming off it. I looked like a preppy school girl.

"You just look cute as a button," Lacy squealed, "the pink pops so much, everyone is going to know how cute you are.

A familiar voice returned to my head, invading my thoughts and saying:

Your bow tie is so puffy and pink, so wonderful and preppy, your going to wear it all day, no doubt!

I was stunned, but I have to say something.

"I-I don't really wanna wear a bow tie," I say with mad blush on my face

"Oh, but you look so good! And besides, your blush says otherwise," she says as she wraps her arm around my waist and starts to lead me downstairs, "now come on, let's go show Cassie how much you like your new outfit."

To be continued . . . (Soon)
Let me know what you think of the story so far! I've had a lot of fun writing it! And I hope you've had fun reading it, If you have an idea, please, tell me! Until we meet again! Stay knotted!

Texttile

Xerxes, Luebo, stricttie and jropika like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:07 pm

I was led downstairs, my blush growing with each step. I couldn't be seen like this, I broke free of Lacy's hold and ran back upstairs. Speeding towards my room and slamming the door shut.

I sped into my bathroom, closing it and locking the door. Everything made me uncomfortable, I looked down at my attire. The bow tie with its pink ribbons flowing down from the large knotted bow was so off putting, compared to my normal dressing routine.

I had to get out of this outfit, I grab the bow and try my hardest to untie it, but nothing I do works. I try a few more times, to no avail. Defeated, I sit on the counter and almost cry. Before I hear a buzz on my phone in my pocket.

Pulling it out, its a text from Cassie:

"Hey, what's going on? Lacy just said you burst up the stairs randomly, slammed your door shut, and wouldn't answer to her, I'm really worried."

I couldn't believe her naiveness, did she not know how much I disliked dressing like this, I began to type a response telling her about how much I dislike the outfits she picked out. But a voice, one much familiar, returned to my head, this time so loud, I was forced to type what it said:

"Sorry, didn't mean to alarm you, had to add one final touch to my look, and was worried about showing you without it on! I'll be down in a minute,"

Without my interjection, I hit send. How could I have said that? My cheeks burnt so red, I couldn't even believe this was happening.

Almost automatically, I grab a bright pink lipstick and apply it. Then, I unlock my bathroom door, step out, and am greeted with Lacy and Cassie rushing over to me.

After the initial rush of concern is over, they both complimented me on my outfit, blush and a voice in my head returning.

They love my look, my outfit, my puffy bow tie, my preppy blazer! I need everyone to see me dressed like this!

The voice disturbs me, it loves this look, but I hate it. What is wrong with me.

Soon, we are leaving towards the mall, a bit late, but nobody minds. Except me. Cassie isn't showing me off to anyone, my hips aren't swinging back and forth, but I still feel embarrassed, having a tightly knotted bow tie around your neck when you're a girl should do that, why am I constantly the one dressed up like this.

We make it to the mall, and the rest of my friends are there. All sporting similar formal looks, but none like me, still singled out.

As we approach them, they notice me first.

"Nichole! What's with the bow tie? We're not going to a funeral or church!" Says Maggie.

"Aw come on, she's cute! Plus, pink really is her color, and the blazer brings out her curves!" Says Judy.

The other friends just snicker or say hello. My blush was so bright, it was like a beacon of red.

Soon, we started towards the theater, and after getting a few weird looks from the ticket and concession stand people, it was normal. Was I finally able to have somewhat a normal time, even dressed like this.

Sitting in the movie theater was dark enough, nobody saw me. I could finally relax, maybe this trip wasn't so bad.

After the film, we continued to wander, even though I was feeling a bit better, my self confidence was in the gutter. People pointed and stared at me, the preppy girl in the bow tie in a mall.

After a while, we stumbled across an outfit shop, and my friends all squealed:

"Lets swap outfits for the day!" In collective unison. I sighed a relief, I can wear something normal for the day.

We head into the shop, my hopes getting up, but little did I know, how dangerous, an outfit shop can be for someone like me.

To be continued . . .
(Sorry for the short chapter and lazy writing, I'm needed this chapter to segment into the next one)

Texttile

Luebo, stricttie and jropika like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:03 pm

We all step into the tiny little clothing shop, certainly a mix of outfits and clothing styles, I browse around a bit, looking at all the different clothes on the rack.

I stop on one outfit, it's a pretty red dress, cheap enough for me to be tempted, but before I can even consider, somebody grabs me by my arm and drags me into a changing stall.

Its Judy, she sits me down on the bench before putting a finger up to my mouth.

"Shh, don't say anything, or the others will know," she says with a hushed voice, before putting a full body mirror in front of me, "I know how much you hate the clothes you're wearing, the blush on your face is from embarrassment, not enjoyment. But here's the thing, everyone else is enjoying your look, so you're going to dress like this, so you don't hurt anyone's feelings. And to help you, I'm going to show up every morning, to make sure you're all dressed up for the day, got it?"

This couldn't be happening, my face burns bright with embarrassment, and I lower my head down, the bow tie digging into my cheeks and chin, "fine," I mutter, forever bound to these clothes, all day, everyday.

"Good," Judy says as stands me up, fixes my lapels, and straightens and tightens my bow tie, "now, my formal friend, leave the store, and go get us a spot in line for some pretzels, we'll be out in a minute." And with that, she slips some money into my blazers waist pocket, and pushes me out of the stall.

I hurriedly walk towards the cafeteria of the mall, trying to avoid any sort of socializing. Not looking where I was going, I bumped straight into a woman.

"S-sorry miss," I say as I try to walk past, but this woman grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Miss Nolebant?" It was the Principal and his wife, of the school I will start working at next week.

"Uh, really sorry, wasn't looking at where I was going," I say, crossing my arms to try and hide my strange attire.

"It's not a problem at all," he says, looking me up and down, "and what are you wearing, it certainly looks fantastic on you! So professional, yet so approachable! I hope you'll be wearing similar attire at work!" He says with a huff, before continuing about his business.

I walk off, hugging myself, trying to hide my embarrassing outfit. But of course, my puffy bow tie digs into my chin, causing me to lift my head higher, so it's on display for the whole world to see. I step into the line behind a mother and her kid, trying to avoid attention. When the kid point a finger and asks and asks his mom:

"Mommy! Mommy! Why is that girl wearing a bow tie!" The kid squeals to his mother, who glances back at me then down to her child and says: "she must like it, not something I've seen before."

Like it?! How could she say something like that. My whole body shaked, how could anyone think I like this outfit. Its bazaar, it's awkward, its preppy and formal, two things I should never be described as!

I stand in line for what feels like forever, looking in all directions to see someone or a group pointing at me. Eventually, my friends come out. Surprisingly, none of them wearing something different. They spot and come over to me.

"That was a bust," Lacy said

"Yeah, we could've at least found something," Maggie whined.

Cassie and Judy just stayed silent as they all huddled around me. My blush only grew.

As time went on, we finally got to the front of the line, and I was forced to order, I could feel the gaze of the employee judging my strange attire. I quickly ordered before retreating back to my group.

"Nichole, why do you always rush around like you're trying to hide?" Cassie says to me.

What was I supposed to say, I had to come clean to Cassie, but before I could say anything, Judy came up with an answer:

"She's just so embarrassed because she gets a lot of compliments on her outfit!"

Cassie seems to believe it, and she straightened my bow tie while saying, "who wouldn't compliment her in this cute outfit."

This was so embarrassing, everyone ogling over me and my preppy outfit. The voice in my head was so happy, it disgusted me as it said:

I can't believe I didn't wear these kinds of clothes before, everyday has been a blast, all knotted up with some formal clothes, I feel so good!

I didn't feel good at all, this was to embarasing for me to handle. I could barely even have a bite. Tomorrow, I need a day for myself.

As we finish up, we continued the long mall trip with our last stop: a photo shoot store, where you could have them take pictures of you for the day. Now I'm forever going to be immortalized wearing this ridiculously preppy outfit.

We all huddle in the store. My friend Cassie purchases a group shot, and then 3 individual shots for every person. Great, now I'm going to have ten embarrassing shots of me dressed like a schoolgirl.

They start with the individual shots, and surprise! Of course I'm first. I'm sent to the back, where there is a large white background behind me, and multiple lights shining on me and my preppy outfit.

"Ok," the director says, looking me up and down, "were going to give you a series of poses, you'll recreate them, we snap a picture, repeat for 3 shots."

They get everything ready while I stand there, arms folded, trying the best I can to hide my outfit.

"Alright, miss Nolebant, grab the sides of your blazer near your hips, pull them out, and shift your hips to the side," the director says.

All the sudden, my body moves on its own, grabbing the tips of the side of my blazer, almost forming a curtsey type look, and my weight all shifts to one hip. A big smile forms over my face, and they take the picture.

Next the director yells:

"Flail your arms behind you a bit, hands straight and jutted out to the side, chest out and back arched. Tilt your head a bit and give a big open mouth smile."

As soon as he's finished, my body reoriented itself, perfectly showing off my preppy outfit, this is humiliating.

As soon as he snaps the picture, he yells the final pose:

"Put each of your hands in a half heart, then, with that hand pose, grab your bow tie and hold it, framing it in front of the camera, put one leg in front of the other, and look off into the distance."

I shake in dread as my body manipulates to that pose, perfection framing my puffy pink bow tie. My blush burns bright red as they snap the photo.

I went back and sat down at a bench, a few of my friends asked how it was, I didn't respond. Eventually it was time for group shots. We all huddled around for the picture.

After the snap, everything went into a blur. And eventually, I found myself passing out on my bed at home. Still dressed up in my preppy outfit. This truly is a nightmare

To be continued . . .

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:24 pm

During the night I had a dream. It was a horrifying dream, I was dressed up in the tight formal outfit from the first day, walking around town, showing off to people, but the worst part is, I was enjoying it. How could I enjoy something so horrifying, it didn't make sense to me. And right before I woke up, I could hear a voice ringing in my ear, and it kept repeating:

"Stop hiding your true self."

Or something like that, but nevertheless, it woke me up, and I was painfully reminded of my attire, the bow tie still tightly knotted to my neck, the blazer cooking my body in the hot sunlight. This was miserable.

I sat up, checking the clock, noon already, I really did sleep in. Well, with no plans, today should be a rather easy going day.

I get up out of bed, grab a towel, and stroll towards the bathroom, after numerous attempts, I'm finally able to untie the bow tie off my neck, and everything else is a breeze.

The water feels so good on my sweat covered body, what exactly happened last night, all I can remember is being embarrassed, what a fever dream, or nightmare for that matter. Finally good to be rid of such an embarrassing outfit.

After washing up, I step out of the shower and dry myself off, putting on some underwear and a bathrobe, and stepping out into the hall.

Breakfast. That sounds good, well, more of lunch at this point. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, pulling out a pot, filling it with water, and setting it on the stove to boil. Noodles, that's what I need right now.

It's weird, I feel like I have a hangover, but I couldn't have, we just went to the mall. While I wait for the pot to boil, I pull out my phone, reading all my missed messages, god, no wonder I've been so out of the loop. They've been texting me way more than I look at my phone.

Checking the calendar on my phone, only two more days till I start my job, time flies I guess.

I put my phone on vibrate, I'm not missing anymore messages, so I can get out of these embarrassing situations. I notice my pits boiling, and after cooking a pack of noodles, I sit down on the couch and eat, flipping on the television to watch some mindless cartoons.

After a couple of hours, and a few bowls of noodles, I finally decided to start doing something for the day. After cleaning up a bit. And doing the dishes, I head upstairs to get dressed for the day, flipping open my wardrobe, I see that I have no clean clothes that aren't my formal preppy ones that I hate.

"Great, I should've bought a washer and dryer a few months ago cause now I have to go to town to wash my clothes, and I can't go in a bathrobe, and I most certainly won't go dressed up in a formal outfit, but, then again, what choice do I really have.

Browsing my wardrobe, I pick out something that looks decent, but not over the top, white dress shirt, black pleated skirt, and some black low heel pumps. Definitely not awful, but not keen on it.

I dress up quickly, trying to get this over with quickly, I leave the last few buttons unbuttoned on my shirt, this time, I'm sure no tie of any sort will be tied around it.

Shoving some dirty clothes into a spare duffel bag, grabbing some quarters, and I'm off.

Ideally, this should be quick and painless, I may be a little strictly dressed but it's not a bother, people wear this kinda stuff all the time.

After a few minutes of walking, I'm to the local laundromat, it's a small store, a few customers, but I'm to much in a rush to notice them, I walk over to a laundry machine, stuff my clothes into it, put the quarters in, and wait.

Staring at the large machine while I'm waiting, I get a tap on my shoulder, who could that be? I turn am am faced to face with Maggie, my friend.

She has a kind smile, wearing a hoodie and some basketball shorts. And her red hair kinda tangled up in a frizzle.

"Hiya Nichole! Was doing some laundry and saw you rush in here. Just thought we could talk while we wait."

Nothing about my attire, this was a good sign, she didn't notice, "yeah sure," I say as I slap my hand against the machine twice, as if to jokingly gesture to sit down on top of it.

"So, what's new with you?" She says, gesturing towards my outfit.

I sigh, of course she mentions it, "just trying a new style," lying of course, I would never wear such absurd articles.

"Ah, I see," she says as she looks at my outfit some more, then, she has a look in her eye, she has an idea, "hey, wait right here, I have a couple of things that'll complete your look!"

She dashes across the small store, pulls stuff out of her bag, and rushes back over to me, and shows me just what, would make my outfit "more complete"

To be continued . . .

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:18 pm

In Maggie's hands, she shows me three separate objects.

First, a dark pink fedora with a black stripe, next, a long fat piece of hot pink fabric, and finally, what I could only assume was black suspenders.

"You want me to w-wear that stuff," I ask Maggie, fear in my voice.

"Why sure! While we are waiting a couple of hours for our laundry," she says as she plops the fedora onto my head, "besides, I was meaning to give this stuff to you, I saw you dressed up yesterday getting lots of compliments, and I think your the only women in town who can pull this look off!"

She buttons up my shirt, slips the pink fabric under my collar, and ties it into a really big knotted necktie, with the tail of the tie only reaching a little below my breasts. She pulls it up snug against my collar, adjusting it a bit, then proceeded to clip the suspenders to the front of my skirt, pulling them over my head to the back, where she clipped them on, and pulled them really tight, forcing my back to arch a bit and my chest to thrust out.

"There!" Maggie says as comes back around and looks at me, "ahhh! You look so stunning and cute! The black makes the pink on your hat and tie pop so much more!"

"Ehh, thank you," I say in my much defeated state, there was nothing I could do at this point.

"Hey, maybe we should go to--", Maggie starts to suggest something, but I cut her off.

"No, no, no, I just wanna sit here, and wait," I say as I tug at the knot of my hot pink necktie, "I've already tired enough from last night."

"Oh, alright, thats ok then," Maggie says as she starts to walk over to her machine a few feet away, "I already was finished with my business, I'm glad I got to give you your gifts though!"

And with that, she packs up her things, and with a wave, she's off. And I'm left alone to my thoughts again.

Great, dressed up in a necktie again, much less ideal, suspenders, I loop my hand around one of the tight straps, and pull up and let go, sending it snapping back into place.

How could this have happened, why am I suddenly stuck dressed up again in a necktie.

Because I love it, I love the way it looks, a puffy knot around my neck, its vibrant colors highlighting my outfit, my necktie.

The voice, it ringed that same sentence over and over into my head, it wanted me to think that, but I know I didn't.

No, I can't love it, it's not normal, it's embarrassing, it's awful and weird, preppy and formal. Nothing I wanted to be associated with.

I walk up to the guy at the desk, tell him my laundry number, and scribble down my address for the laundromat delivery service.

Storming out of the place, I sped off as fast as the flats would let me, on the way, I tried so hard to release the necktie, to take it off, but nothing worked, it tightened with every attempt.

Passing my neighbor, Jordan, as I sped by, she yells:

"Stuck in another tie I see? If you need help getting it off, my boyfriend's room needs a good cleaning, and while you're at it, how about you become our maid! I pay good," she says, chuckling to herself.

I ignored her, she was a bully anyway, stepping into my house, and I stopped, the very same spot I stood when I got the job five days ago, and look at me now, necktie tied to my throat, suspenders holding a pleated skirt up, and a fedora a top my head with flats on my feet. This couldn't be happening, I rush upstairs, grabbing a large cardboard box on my way up, walking into my room, flinging open my wardrobe, and stuffing everything preppy, or formal, into the box, leaving my wardrobe mostly empty.

I heave the box downstairs, all the way into my basement, where I bury it into a corner, never to be seen again.

I walked back up the stairs, walked into my living room, and sat on the couch, flippin on the tv, and started watching some shows.

It was only now I once again became aware of my outfit, the suspenders making it hard to sit down, the huge knot of my hot pink necktie invading my vision, but, I'm tired now, and there is no way, I'm getting up to change.

And I sit there, for the next couple of hours, sometimes stroking my necktie, or playing with my suspenders. Until I hear some keys jingling from outside, and with a click, my front door is unlocked, and someone steps inside.

To be continued . . .

Texttile

stricttie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:15 pm

I freeze, who could be coming here right now? Seeing me dressed up like this? I should've changed outfits when I had the chance.

Hey! Nichole! I'm here!" Shouted Lacy from across the hall, "I hope your ready for a great night!"

Night, what was she talking about? I didn't invite her over, I quickly toke out my phone and checked my messages, dang, how did I miss some. Apparently, while I was in a daze at the mall, Lacy scheduled with me to spend the night. Ugh, not good.

She peeks her head around the corner, and absolutely loses it, she marches right up to me, grabs my suspenders, and pulls me up by the straps, right into a hug.

"You look so cute dressed like that! Maggie was right to tell me! How could you hide yourself in here dressed in such a stunning outfit," she released me from the hug, brushed off my shoulder, and tightened and straightened my necktie, "honestly, your behavior is so weird. The other night your cheeks were ablaze dressed up, and now here you sit, dressed up just as nice, but there's not a spot of blush on you, how curious."

With that remark, I do start to blush, this was humiliating, if I claimed to hate these outfits, why is it that whenever anyone sees me, I'm all dressed up. But my mind answers the question for me, in that voice that always has something to say:

Because it'd be weird to see me dressed up in any other way, my necktie is a part of my look now, preppy and cute, strict and formal.

No, it's not a part of my new look! I don't have that kind of look, no way!

I come back to reality from my thoughts, and I find I'm taking Lacy to her guest room, and I'm saying something, how am I saying something.

Something about how lacy will love it here, with a quick shake of the head, I'm back to full reality, and I was right, no longer standing in front of the couch, I'm in the middle of the hallway, Lacy, not paying attention to where she's going, bumped into the back of me, causing me go tumble over and her drink to spill onto my skirt.

"Oh my gosh! Nichole! I'm so sorry," she says as she reaches for my hand, I grasp it and she pulls me up, "I was so preoccupied with my thoughts, I didn't even notice you stop."

"It's alright," I say, brushing myself off, plopping my hat back on my head, and fixing my necktie back into its place. Wait, why would I do that, I really am losing it.

"Hold on," she says, as she dashes to one of her bags, and comes back momentarily with some black dress pants, "let's get you outta that skirt, luckily it didn't hit the rest of your outfit."

Within a second, she's able to unclip the suspenders, take off the skirt, put the pants on me, and clip the suspenders back on and tighten them super tight again.

"Much better," she says looking me up and down, "and all the more cute to!"

"Eh, not really my style," I say rubbing my arm.

"Well anyway" she says ignoring my comment and brushing past me, opening the door to the guest bedroom, "I can't believe you would let me stay here with you! It's been so long since I've had a night away from my home."

I scratch the back of my head, "anytime, I guess."

She drags all her stuff into her room, "I'll be out in a few, oh right, and you might want to start boiling the water for dinner," she says as she closes her door.

"Dinner?" I mutter as I daintily step into the kitchen, the new pants making it much harder to walk sluggish, and easier to walk daintily.

"I really don't like this outfit," I say to no one in particular as I step into the kitchen. Boiling water, it should be easy enough.

I grab a large pot, filling it with sink water, before setting it down gently onto the stove, and turning it on.

While I'm waiting, I hear another knock at the door. Now who could that be? As I approached the door, I look in the mirror, I looked so preppy and formal, gross, I subconsciously adjusted my hat and tie to be in the right place.

But that wasn't even the most disturbing part, my hair, which I never did before, was styled in a choppy bob cut, perfectly puffing out of my fedora hat, when did this happen, was I really losing it? Surely not, I'm sure there is some logical explanation for this.

I turned away from the mirror, and walked over to the door, and answered it. The laundromat delivery guy stood there, half awake, a large laundry bag in his hands

"Here's your clothes, going to need a payment of $22.38, miss," he said as he held out his hand.

"Right," I say, "one second."

I dash away from the door to my wallet, grab the appropriate amount, plus a little extra, and dash back to the door.

"Here you go," I say as I hand him the money, "keep the change."

And with that, he hands me the bag, and walks away. I close the door behind me as I make my way towards my room with freedom, finally, I can be rid of these ridiculously embarrassing strict clothes. I open my door and throw the bag onto my bed, before closing it and walking away.

"Tonight," I say as I walk back into the kitchen, "after Lacy goes to bed, I'll be free!"

Free at last!

To be continued . . .

Texttile

stricttie and jropika like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:43 pm

I stroll back into the kitchen, a sudden pep in my step, checking on the water, starting to boil, good.

Lacy soon enters the kitchen, tying her hair into a ponytail. She was wearing a turtleneck sweater and some sweatpants.

"Hiya," she says to me with a smile, "oh good, it's starting to boil."

She steps by me to get to the pantry, where she grabs some vegetables from a bag, and starts to break them apart and plop them into the pot of boiling water.

"Hey, Nichole?" She says as she continues to work on dinner, "while I'm working on this? Can you be a doll and get everything ready for tonight? Were going to need to head to the market in a few hours to pick up snacks for the movie tonight, so I need you to make a list, then, set up the living room for movie night."

Going out? Dressed like this, again? Ugh, great, maybe I can change before then? Gonna have to try. "Uh, sure Lacy! I'd be happy to!"

I try to casually walk off, but something in me, something evil, gives my hips a slightly more than average swing as I walk, am I really losing it? I must be? I need to wake up from this nightmare.

I walk off to the bathroom, step in, and close and lock the door behind me.

"I can't believe the way I've been dressing, and acting," I walk over to the mirror, looking at myself, sorrow in my eyes, "why must I be forced to dress in such an embarrassing way?"

I look down at my shoes, my formal pumps, then my black dress pants, held in place by tight suspenders, wearing a white shirt, with a large hot pink tie with a puffy knot, tied tightly around my neck, and a dark pink fedora, atop my head, while my hair styled in a choppy bob cut I never did. What was I becoming?

"I'm becoming me," a voice said, so familiar, like I've heard it many times before, "and there is nothing stopping that."

I look around the bathroom, nothing, no one is here, I look back towards the mirror, and I find my answer. Instead of a embarrassed, humiliated, girl staring back, a girl with pride and joy stared back.

She looked like me, even wore the same hideous outfit, styled her hair the wayI never remembered doing. But her posture, her mood, her aura, it was all different.

"Like what you see," the reflection said, while it shifted its weight from one side to another, "I'm so proud of the progress you've made, your one step closer to being me, being us."

That voice, it was the same one that kept saying how much it loved preppy clothes, the one that ringed in my ear. But it can't be real, I come back to reality, staring back at me was my humiliated self, nothing more.

Had I imagined that, a hallucination? I really am losing it. I splash some water on my face, drying it off with a towel, and I look back at the mirror again, adjust my necktie and hat, and walk off.

I did it again? Why can't I stop fixing my stupid necktie, I bite my lip as I walk to the living room, increasingly getting more confused. Why would this thought, now a hallucination, want me to dress up like an awkward schoolgirl?

I glance down at my necktie, its puffy knot protruding in my vision. I can't believe I'm wearing this. I step into the living room, looking around, just needs a bit of work.

I start by pushing a couch out of the way, and moving a coffee table in the back of the room. No need for those. Laying out blankets that Lacy brought on the floor, and grabbing some pillows and throwing them down around the floor.

Done! I wonder if Lacy is done with dinner? No, I can hear here banging around pots and pans in the kitchen, maybe I should start with the li--

Before I can finish that though, I stumble on my heel and fall into the mass of pillows and blankets.

My first instinct is to try and get up, but I can't, the pillows are so soft, and I'm already tired from todays embarrassment, I lay there, necktie digging its soft puffy knot into my chin, I didn't mind, for once, I was glad to wear a necktie.

A chill up my spine. How could I think that? I can't worry about that now, everything is numb from the puffy embrace of my necktie and the pillows.

And soon, I drift off to sleep, as Lacy calls my name from the other room.

To be continued . . .

Texttile

Xerxes, stricttie, jropika and arokh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 pm

Someone is calling my name? But I don't wanna leave the puffy embrace of these pillows. I snuggle in deeper to the black void of softness.

Suddenly, someone grabs the back of my suspenders, and pulls me out by them, I'm stood up, and there is Lacy beside me, she lets go of the suspender straps letting them snap back in place.

"Honestly, Nic, can you not fall asleep for five minutes?" She says as she tightens my loosened necktie, and hands me a pen and paper, "we've gotta go to the supermarket later, and I need a list!"

Before I can even respond, she's off, back into the kitchen. Leaving me there to write a list.

I sit down on the couch and start to scribble down some items on the list, snacks, candy, gosh, I feel like I'n five again.

I glance down at my outfit, oh my formal outfit, how could Lacy consider this normal. It makes no sense, this isn't a normal outfit. The voice, oh that awful voice, chirps in with its own answer:

Its normal for me, dressed up like this, soon everyone will agree it's my look, and there's no going back.

So that's what it wants, if it is even its own entity, to have this outfit, and every outfit where I'm dressed up like this.

"Well to bad," I say quietly, "I found a way out, and there isn't anything you can do about it."

No response, not that I expected one, who am I kidding, talking to a voice inside my head, I'm losing it, and thats what's happening.

I scribble down a few more things on the list, than shove the piece of paper in my pocket. Then, as casually as my hips will let me, stroll into the kitchen.

And, to my surprise, she's setting the table, almost ready for dinner.

"Finish the list," she says, I nod, "good, well, dinners ready, have a seat."

I sit down, scotting myself in a chair, she plops a plate in front of me, chicken with gravy, salad, and a few other things.

"Alright," she says as she sits down, "dig in!"

And so, we eat, the food was great, she really knew how to cook. And after about an hour, we're clearing the table off, and she's plopping dishes into the dishwasher.

"Hey," she says, as she's scrubbing off a plate, "we'll leave in just a few, and we'll take my car, the markets too far to walk."

A car? Finally, I don't have to walk, my hips shall swing no more! Today was looking better and better.

"Uh, ok," I say, maybe even better, I can change before we go, "uh, I think I might change outfits before we go."

She turns to look at me up and down for a second, "why though, you look so good right now, there isn't a reason to," she walks over and hugs me, "besides, you're too cute, why ruin it!"

Great, guess I'm stuck, more embarrassment, fun. I looked down at my outfit, and I could just tell, it was mocking me.

Soon, we are off to the car, a new hour of humiliation ahead.

To be continued . . .

Texttile

stricttie and jropika like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:54 pm

I received a text on my phone, which I forgot to bring with me, so I never saw it, the message was from my boss, and it read:

"Hello Miss Nolebant! Tomorrow is your first day! Are you nervous, anyway, please be mindful about lunches, you have to bring your own, and dress code still applies even during breaks."

The car ride wasn't long, I mostly just stared out the window, looking at my own reflection, it disgusted me, why after time and time again, I'm stuck dressed up like this. It's not fair!

After a few minutes, we are at the market, and just to my horror, it was packed, great, now everyone will see me dressed up.

I step out of the car, head down a bit, probably shouldn't make any eye contact with anyone.

Me and Lacy begin walking towards the large store, so far so good. I was even able to grab a cart no problem, no weird stares, no snickers. Not so bad.

I mostly follow Lacy around in a blank haze of trying to blend in, it wasn't hard, but I really didn't want to be noticed. But of course, I hear some guys snicker behind me, and call out:

"Hey, suspender girl? Wanna go to church," the boys laugh as they walk away.

Suddenly, any confidence I once had, was lost, I shove my hands down my pockets and look down, I don't know if anyone said anything else, or if Lacy tried to comfort me, but I just followed her, completely cut off, in a haze of humiliation and embarrassment.

Everyone was watching me, they mocked me, snickered at me, commenting on my strange attire. This was the peak of it all.

In some universe, I ripped off the tie and suspenders, threw down my hat, and was finally free. But I'm ot in that universe, I can't even take off the oh so puffy necktie, even though I wanted to, I glanced down at it, its hot pink fabric practiced glowing like a beacon against my outfit, it tried so desperately to be noticed.

But I wouldn't let it, I covered it with my arms as I spiral into dismay, discomfort, and humiliation, I would have knelt down and cried, but the suspenders forced me to keep my back straight, and the pants I was forced to wear would tear if I knelt that far.

I was stuck, never a leader, always a follower. Even now as I follow Lacy through the store. My head hurts, my pride hurts. And I feel like I passed out.

Laughter, but I hear laughter, I slowly come back to reality, and there I am, talking and joking with Lacy, as we drive back home, I twirl my tie around my finger as we talk, but I'm not doing that.

I pause, then realize I'm in Lacy's car as we drive home, she was laughing about something, but I don't know what. My tie is looped around my finger, I let it go, as it falls back to its place, just barely below my chest.

"Hey, something wrong," Lacy asks, concerned, "you just kinda spaced out for a sec after you told me the joke."

The joke, what was the joke, I had to know, "hey, Lacy," I say, looking down at y outfit, the necktie burning its hot pink color into my eyes, "what was the joke?"

"Hmm?" She says, taking in the question, "oh, just about how some guys in the store called you suspender girl, and how you thought it was funny and cute."

I would never say that, it was humiliating, and awful. I ring in my ear signaled the voice in my head, the voice I hated stated:

Oh, but on the other hand, I do look cute in these suspenders, and besides, a little teasing just makes me like this outfit more!

No, that's not true, that can't be true. But I don't have time to think about it, we are already home, and I have bags to unload, we have a sleepover tonight, funny, two adults, a sleepover, with me dressed like this, such a strange combination of events.

To be continued . . .

(Sorry for the huge gap in chapters, I write these when I have ideas, and I'm running out for this section)

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:15 pm

The night? What happened last night?

I slowly wake up, I don't remember anything after we got home from shopping.

My dizziness slowly spirals around me, slowly coming to reality.

I look around me, I'm in a bedroom, my bedroom. It's clean, nothing out of place, I look down at myself, expecting to see the outfit I hate so much, but nothing, I'm completely naked.

That's bizarre, I don't think I changed, or, maybe I don't remember it, everything is spinning.

I slowly stand up, using my bed for support. Something doesn't feel right, it's quiet, maybe too quiet.

I tiptoe outside,  trying to be as quiet as possible. Nothing, no one makes a sound.

I continue to quietly walk towards the stairs, and I peek around the wall looking down the stairs. And what I saw made my heart stop.

The outfit, the very first one I had to wear, its fat knotted maroon necktie knotted tightly to the light pink shirt, the black pencil skirt squeezing against what would be thighs, and the black high heels raised the figure.

But no one was wearing it, it was just floating there, I peeked back around to look at it again ,but it's gone. Did I imagine it? No, I couldn't have, it was too real.

I turn back towards my room. Still looking back at the stairwell, whenI bump into something soft.

I turned my head back in front of me, and there was the outfit, it loomed over me for a few seconds. Before thrusting itself at me.

I snap out of my daze, and there I am, half asleep, watching a movie with Lacy, had it been a dream? I hope so.

I glance down at my outfit, my pink knotted tie piercing my vision. I can't believe I'm still wearing this.

I stand up, Lacy is fast asleep, so I walk away towards my room. Slowly pulling off my tie, unclipping my suspenders, and unbuttoning my shirt. I can finally be rid of this stupid outfit, this stupid clothing style, for good.

By the time I reach my door, I'm already fully undressed. I walk in, shut my door and lock it.

I drop the pile of preppy clothes, my hat falling off my head with them. And I grab the large laundry bag, pull it open, grab the comfiest pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt I can find. And throw them on.

Nothing hugging my neck, no  embarrassing outfits, no more humiliation, finally free.

I look down at the pile of preppy clothes on the floor, now to take care of them. I waded them up, and tossed them out my window into the dumpster.

Freedom, it's finally happened!

No annoying voice in my head, no laughter in my ear, no blush on my cheeks!

I fall back into bed, fully at peace, knowing that no matter what, I'll never have to wear those awful clothes again!

At least I hoped.

To be continued . . .

Texttile

jropika likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:13 pm

My eyes flutter open, the sunlight caving in from my windows illuminating my room. Morning.

I sit up, and check the clock, 6 AM? Ugh, I step out of bed, and gingerly walk over to my wardrobe, yank out a t-shirt and some tights. Get dressed, and make my way towards the kitchen.

I start making coffee, while silently humming to myself. Just a regular morning, nothing else is going to happen.

After a few minutes my coffee is done, I grab the mug of hot liquid, sit down on the couch, and start channel surfing on the tv.

After a while, I did find a show to watch, but my enjoyment was short lived, when Lacy came clanking out of her bedroom.

I glance over to her, then everything sets back in last night, the last week, the nightmarish outfits that I was forced to wear in public, all because of her.

I turn back to the tv, ignoring her presence as best I can, she cuts a cup of water, and plops down on the couch next to me.

There is an unbreakable silence in the room, before she realizes something, and almost chokes on her own water.

She turns to me and says:

"Nichole! Your first day at work is in an hour!" She puts down her water cup and grabs my hand and pulls me to my room, I barely have enough time to set down my own drink, "there is so much to do, and we only have one hour!"

She throws a towel at me, "go shower! I'll handle your outfit!"

I'm thrusted into the shower, and after a quick soap and water, I'm out. I dry off, and she comes in and does my hair like the first day I was thrown into this preppy spiral.

She puts some dangle hoop earrings in my ears and drags me to my room, where unlike Cassie who gave me some privacy, she walks right in and started dressing me up.

I didn't even get a chance to see what i was wearing, but I could feel it, a bow tie around my neck, great. Freedom was lost.

Soon, I'm in her car, and we're driving towards the school, my lesson plans all prepared were sitting in the back.

Finally, as we settled, I glanced down to my outfit.

A large purple bow tie met my face, its large ribbons resting just below my neck, it was tied to a white dress shirt.

A black vest adorned my torso, with large shining silver lapels. And grey waist pockets.

I couldn't see them, but I could feel suspenders beneath the vest, keeping my back up straight.

Below that was a black pencil skirt, pushing my legs together in its tight embrace. And dark purple heels encased my feet.

Who would wear this kind of outfit, so formal, so not me. I look out the window to see the reflection of my face, all done up in fancy makeup and my hair all done up fancy as well.

This is truly my worst nightmare.

To be continued . . .

(Hey! I'm so sorry with the huge gap between parts! I swear you'll get daily parts again!)

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nioxtie Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:47 am

Oh thats good news ! Your est doping a really great jobs. I’m dying to see necktie back... and maybe some pinstripped shirt... really formal.
And i love thé tricky part like when she’s trapped by her neighbour

Nioxtie

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:11 am

Nioxtie wrote:Oh thats good news ! Your est doping a really great jobs. I’m dying to see necktie back... and maybe some pinstripped shirt... really formal.
And i love thé tricky part like when she’s trapped by her neighbour

She wore a necktie in the last outfit before the current one, I alternate between Necktie and bow tie, to keep it fresh. But glad you like it!

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:04 pm

A click, and then another, and another, and another, and another. All coming from my high heels as I embarrassingly walk down the long empty hallway of the school, I couldn't teach a lesson all day dressed like this? But what choice do I have, I'm stuck here the rest of the day.

I make it to my classroom with no human interaction, good. Now if only the whole day was like that.

I didn't teach until after lunch, but before then, I had to be grading papers for other teachers to get my full time pay.

I set my stuff down on my desk, pulling up the swivel chair and logging onto my computer.

I could see my reflection on the screen, the bright purple bow tie framing my face, who was I?

After a few clicks, I was grading papers. Click, click, click, just like my high heels. Why oh why do I have to be the one dressed like I'm some school girl!

I'm supposed to be teaching schoolgirls! Not dressing like one! I sigh, after a few hours of clicking and clacking, lunch is finally over, and the students all come in. All dressed normally, no one says anything about my attire, but I can feel there eyes on me, it's humiliating.

"Okay class," I say as I get up, holding the binder to my chest trying to hide the bow tie, "today, since it's the first day, is a get to know you game."

A few kids sigh, not surprising, most here already know each other. "And before you sigh, I know I know, you all know each other, but I don't know, and you don't know me, so, say your name, and ask me a question!"

I pretty much gave generic responses, they were all dumb questions so the kids could pass the class, wasn't expected much. But one kid breaks the silence:

"Why are you dressed like that, no other teacher is."

A girl, in the back, clearly popular. Great, she put me on the spot, probably trying to get a laugh.

"Uh, well, I never really think about what I wear," it was umb it was generic, but it was all I had, "so i just throw on whatever."

"But you wear stuff like all the time, restaurants, grocery store, laundromat, heck, your friend even went up and asked me to rate one of your "throw on" outfits. So you're clearly lying."

What was I supposed to say, but before I could say anything, the voice answered for me.

"I just like it."

What!!! No, I couldn't say that, but it was too late, the girl settled back into her seat, and the next person introduced themselves, and the period continued on.

Every period continued on, until my shift was over, and I was leaving.

On my way out, the Principal walked by me, nodded to my outfit and said "looks good". It didn't feel good, the suspenders pulling up a tight pencil skirt, a vest that hugs my body, a bow tie that rubs against my cheeks, and high heels that are so loud when walking, everyone looks my way.

It's almost like this preppy abominable was made for me to be humiliated in.

What if it was? I have to confront Lacy, she has to know!!!

And with that, I walk out the school, get in a cab, and go straight to Lacy's house.

To be continued . . .

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:38 pm

Soon, I arrive at Lacy's house, I step out, pay the driver. And head straight for her door.

Before I can even get to the door, its swung open, and Lacy pulls me inside.

"Nichole! You came to see me after your first day of work?!" She says as she pulls me into her living room, "how nice! I'm so glad!"

She sits me onto the couch and pulls up a chair, "so what brings you here?"

I pause, what do I say, "well, um, its regarding my outfit," I squirm a bit, "are-are you just dressing me up to embarrass me?"

She blinked for a second, processing what I just said, "embarrassing you? No, why would I do that, I just picked out whatever I thought would work, if you don't like it you can always say no."

She couldn't be telling the truth, she had to be lying! "You're not serious are you? Every outfit I have worn has been embarrassing for me!"

She was startled a bit, I shouldn't have shouted that last part, "look, Nikky. Your clearly not in the best mood, I'm going to have my friend Mandy come over and make sure you are alright, physically and mentally."

And then, I'm back in a cab to my house. She has to be trying to embarrass me, there is no other way she'd force me to dress like this! It's humiliating and awful, and she knows it!

Soon, I'm at my house, and I'm dropped off.

I walk up the steps and into my house, time to get out of these horrid clothes, I pull off the vest and suspenders on my way up the stairs.

Then, as I'm in my room I pull off the heels, pencil skirt, and bow tie.

I unbutton the top buttons of my white dress shirt, I'm too lazy to change out of it.

I grab some black dress pants, there comfortable, and all my sweatpants need to be washed, and there is no  way I'm wearing jeans. 

I walk into the bathroom, undoe my hair from the bun, and let it all flow out in all of its curly glory.

*Knock Knock*

Someone is at the door, must be Lacy's friend Mandy, never met here before.

I walk down the steps, and open the door.

There stood a girl, a little taller than me, wearing a turtleneck sweater and some jeans. Her feet were clad in some tennis shoes, and her face was done up in makeup. Her blond hair flowed over her shoulders and down to her waist.

"Hiya! I'm Mandy," she said in a kind but stern voice, "Lacy said you've been having a few breakdowns recently, lets see what we can do about that, shall we?"

It was only then I noticed here bag, and some pink article of clothing that I couldn't identify was tucked inside, I could only imagine what that might be.

To be continued . . . 

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:23 pm

Keep going with this. Its good. I love the add of suspenders too.

N00144119

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:21 pm

Thank you! Love to hear from anyone who is enjoying my story!

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:21 pm

Mandy sat me down on a couch, and grabbed a notepad.

"So tell me Nichole," she says, tapping the end of the pen against her lip, "what causes these breakdowns?"

"I'm not having breakdowns," I reply, getting to the point, "I'm tired of being embarrassed, that's all."

I stand up from the couch, and turned to walk away, before Mandy responds, "embarrassed of what?"

Oh, right, she didn't know, "embarrassed of always dressing up in--" I turn back fo face her, before coming smack in front of a large and wide pink necktie, it was dangling from Mandy's fingers, who was standing in front of me her arm stretched out to show me the clothing.

"Of this?" She holds the necktie firm in front of me, never even flinching, "how could this innocent fabric cause so much humiliation," she starts walking up the stairs, grabbing my hand and forcing me to follow her, "is it mental? Is it because it breaks the normal? What makes a simple necktie so embarrassing, your face turns bright red," she leads me in front of the bathroom stall, "why dear, its love," she flips up my collar, does up my shirt buttons, "you love neckties, so much, that your face turns bright red, you try to act sexy by swinging your hips, you still wore the white shirt from work today, instead of changing, your subconscious knows that you want, and I think you do to," she finished tying the large puffy knot around my collar, she pulled it up tight, and there I was, dressed in the shining white shirt from before, black dress pants, and now, a huge bright pink puffy necktie tied tightly around my neck.

I blinked, Mandy was gone, it was only me, alone in the room, she left, she did her job. So why did I feel so alone? But yet so secure? I hated this necktie,  I hated everything about this, why couldn't I dress the way I wanted to, why couldn't I be free?

I needed a break.

I walk over to my room, grab a suitcase, and start packing.

I needed my brother.

I grab a bunch of casual wear, thing I would normally wear, and shove them in the suitcase, along with some spare money, I grabbed my suitcase, and walked by the bathroom.

One last look

The voice ringed in my ear, the same one that loved the way I dressed, all preppy and formal.

This time, I listened.

I checked my reflection in the mirror, looked back at the necktie, and then at my face.

Even if I tried to dress normally, I'll end up back like this, I don't have that kind of energy today.

And with that, I'm off, I walked to the train station, bought a ticket, and rode all the way to my brothers house.

Nobody looked at me, nobody talked to me, nobody commented on my outfit, nobody stared.

Odd.

Was it all in my head?

Was all of that embarrassment in my head?

All fabricated by my mind, or was everyone just used to it now. Even now, my cheeks are burning with blush.

I squish my body up into a ball, trying to hide my outfit as best I can, the puffy knot of the tie squishing up against my face, my whole outfit was a nightmare of embarrassment,what will my brother think?

The train stops, it's my stop.

Oh no!

WHAT WILL MY BROTHER THINK!!!

To be continued . . .

Texttile

Xerxes, stricttie and N00144119 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nioxtie Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:33 am

I really love it.
When there is a kind of manipulation or humiliation on a chapter it’s always a little extra. Looking forward to read the brother réaction !

Nioxtie

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:10 pm

"What was I thinking," I mumbled to myself, "I was caught in a daze."

I step out of the train, and start walking, almost automatically. Clothing stores, maybe, yes! A clothing store!

I yank out my phone from my pocket, checking any nearby stores that sell clothes, and just to my horror, their all closed.

"Great," I say, tugging at the fat knotted tie, its pink fabric glowing amongst my monochrome shirt and pants, "now my brother's gonna see me dressed like this."

My cheeks burned almost as bright as my necktie shined. Anyone looking at me would immediately see I'm wearing a tie, and right now, I could feel all the eyes on me.

"I could take off the tie," I say to myself, "my outfit would look complete, even with out it. I stop and turn to a window in front of a shop, my hands reach up to untie it, but all I could see was Mandy, straightening my necktie.

For some twisted reason, I couldn't do it, I couldn't take it off. My hands wouldn't let me, my body denied me. And so, I continued walking, the dreadfully awful hip swing returning to my walking.

And soon, I'm at my brother's doorstep. A quick knock, and he answers.

"Hey, sis!" He says as he opens the door and glances down at me, "why all dressed up weird? It's  just me."

"I just got back from work, so, to lazy to change," I reply, mad blush burning my cheeks, "so can I come in?"

"Sure, and maybe we can go out to eat, somewhere fancy by the looks of it," he gestures to my outfit, "your already dressed for it," he grabs my suitcase and puts it in a spare room, "so what brings you up here anyway, I saw your text."

"Man, everyone is trying to humiliate me," I hold myself a little, "I can't catch a break, no matter how hard I try, I'm always dressed up like this."

My brother walks over to me, "dressed like what?"

I sniff, then reply, "in a shirt, necktie, all formal, it's so embarrassing to be dressed up like this almost everyday!"

"Hey, sis," he says as he gives me a hug, "don't worry about that, if they want you to dress up like this, they clearly think you look good in it, there only trying to help," he gently grabs the knot of my tie and tightens it a bit, "so c'mon, chin up, maybe some food will make you feel better," and he grabs my hand and leads me out the door.

He sided with them too, can nobody see that I don't like these clothes? Why can't I just be free.

Suddenly I notice as I'm walking my hips start to swing again, and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop. They won't let me stop.

I glance back down at my outfit, its hideous presence filling me with blush. I was truly trapped, the whole way to the restaurant.

"I'll have a--" my brother starts to order, I glance down at my menu, I'm not hungry, I'm too shy to even say anything, I couldn't say anything, all I could do is sit there, dressed all weird, while everyone watches.

"Nichole!" My brother snaps at me, "could you please stop daydreaming and order?" My brother says as he shakes my shoulder.

"Oh, uh, right!" I say, frantically looking at the menu, "I'll have the plain Spaghetti, with a side of salad."

The waiter takes my order and walks away.

"Nichole, you can't just space out like that, I know your going threw embarrassment right now, but thats all fake, nobody cares how you dress but you," he pats my shoulder, "stop worrying so much."

Was he right? No! He couldn't be right, everyone cared, everyone stared, everyone judged, and there isn't a thing that I could do about it.

All thanks to this stupid necktie, blush burning bright on my cheeks. I need to hide, where nobody can judge me.

I notice the bathrooms, my brother can't follow me there. I have a plan to be rid of this stupid outfit, this stupid tie, for good.

To be continued . . .

Texttile

Xerxes, stricttie and N00144119 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:07 pm

I hope you continue with it. Its great

N00144119

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:40 pm

So sorry for almost a three week delay, I'm not giving up on the story, just been really busy...
Please be patient. And we'll get back to Nichole's regularly scheduled endless dress up soon...

Texttile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texttile Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:06 pm

I get up, and dash to the bathroom, face bright red. And sit there.

I can't wait too long or he'll get concerned. So, I wait a minute or two, and sneak back out, checking our table to find he's checking his phone.

Perfect. I dash out the door of the restaurant and start walking off, I can hide out at his place to avoid any more humiliation.

But before I get more than 10 feet from the restaurant, a hand grabs my shoulder.

"Nichole, stop running from your problems," my brother says as he grabs my hand and drags me along the sidewalk, leaving me somewhere, "I get your embarrassed, but everyone wants to see you dress like that, and you like to be a people pleaser, so this is a perfect opportunity"

I tilt my head down, digging my chin into the puffy necktie knot, "where are you taking me?" I say as he leads me down the street, and around the corner.

"To Mandy's, your friend told me you would try to leave, to hide, and so she gave me Mandy's address, in case you needed some help," he veeres me to the left, helping me up the porch steps of a city house, before knocking on the door.

"Coming," a voice, presumably Mandy, rang from the other end of the door, "why hello there Nichole," Mandy said as she took me by the hand, pulling me inside, "I'm sure she'll be fully adjusted to the new dressing style by morning," she says as she turns me to face her, tightening my necktie and adjusting it, "and I assure you, no more problems."

Mandy closed the front door, leaving me alone with her. I took a second to look around her house, very modern, almost everything was white. And the furniture was very fancy, Mandy was clearly richer than average.

"Alright darling," she said to me as she leads me to a bathroom, "let's get you washed up and into a much more fitting outfit."

She brought me to the bathroom, striped me of my clothes, and handed me a towel, "when your done, let me know, I will come in, and dress you,"

Dress me? No way, I can do that myself, have this lady dress me up.

She exits the bathroom, closing the door behind her, and I step into the shower, and turn on the water, starting to wash myself.

What could she possibly dress me up in that could be worse, a massive poofy dress with a collar and tie? A pantsless tuxedo? Maybe some sort of sparkly nightmare? Whatever it was, it couldn't be worse than what I've already suffered through. 

After I finish washing myself, I step out of the shower, and turn of the water, and almost the instant I do, Mandy walks in with what I will be wearing on a rolling torso mannequin used by clothes designers.

I just stared at it, the hideos-ness of it, this was much worse than I could imagine, I'd have to wear that?

"Well," Mandy says as she claps her hands together, "let's get you all dressed up!"

To be continued . . .

(YES! I'M FINALLY BACK!!! Was at a bit of an idea blank, so I took a break, but now I'm back! So yay! Expect maybe two-three parts, a week, unfortunately, the end of the story is near my friends, but don't fret, I will make other stories set in this world!)

Texttile

N00144119, jropika and CoolPenguin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjen Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:29 pm

I hope you continue this story, very excited to see what's next!

Arjen

N00144119 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:23 pm

in agreement, really hoping to see what happens

N00144119

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimlandover Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:00 pm

This is a great story. I love the attention to her womanly figure in tight skirts and heels with the outfit. Wish for more

Jimlandover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down