Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supermodel

2 posters

Go down

The Supermodel  Empty The Supermodel

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:03 am

Sitting on the patio of my garden, I watched as the sun started to set turning the sky a blue-pink kind of color. I was flicking through the various news websites on my iPad when suddenly my phone started ringing. I checked the caller I.D. and it was my sister Natalie. Answering it, I went to speak when suddenly she interjected, "Donna, I am ringing to let you know we are going to town in the morning. We can't have you going for your interview on Friday and not be appropriately dressed. There are no buts. I will be over at 9:00 am sharp." I nodded in agreement and replied that I would be dressed and ready. Going to bed that evening, I was reading my book when the phone beeped. It was a message from my mother, asking me if I'd pick up a few groceries for her tomorrow, she was running short on a few things. Texting back, I told her I was going to town in the morning with Natalie but as soon as we were finished, I'd go straight into the supermarket and pick them up and drop them off on my way.

Eventually, I felt myself getting sleepy so I placed my book on my bedside table and drifted off to sleep. The next morning I was woken by my clock alarm so I got up out of bed and rubbed my eyes. The sound of the birds chirruping in the window sill was such a beautiful sound. Looking outside, I could see it was looking very overcast and I had the suspicion that it was going to rain heavily. Of course, I had also seen the weather forecast on TV last night and it had said that there was heavy rain predicted for the next week or two. I got into the shower and washed thoroughly. Getting out of the shower, I turned on Spotify on my phone and scrolled through my playlists, and eventually, I found the one I was looking for. Perusing through the songs, I thought I'd put on a bit of Etta James, I loved her music and one of the shelves in the living room downstairs was filled with her CDs.

I then walked over to my wardrobe and looked through the clothes to see what would be my choice for today and eventually, I took out a hoodie, a pair of denim jeans, and my blue Nike runners. Getting dressed, I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I strolled out to the hall and ran downstairs. Looking at the clock in the kitchen, I saw that it read 8:55 am. I thought to myself, "shit, I never had my breakfast and Natalie will be here in five minutes. I quickly opened the fridge and took out a chocolate croissant. Sitting down at the table, I picked up my iPad and started reading through the news websites once again. The main headline was that the minister for education was planning to increase the funding for schools in my town, which made me happy.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Natalie was waiting outside. I walked over, opened it and she exclaimed, "it's bloody cold out there Donna, get your jacket and we can get going." Picking up my jacket from the hanger in the hallway, I turned on the alarm, locked the door behind me and followed Natalie to her car. I noticed there was someone else in the car and when I got a full view, I could see that it was Natalie's best friend Sarah. We got into the car and Natalie exclaimed, "I asked Sarah if she'd like to join us, I hope you don't mind Donna" and I replied, "no, of course, I don't mind, the more the merrier." We eventually arrived at the shopping center complex and visited all the different shops. After what seemed like an eternity, we passed a shop and walked inside. A woman, who I guessed was the store manager strolled over, introduced herself as Sandra, and Natalie explained to her that I was looking for something to wear for a job interview on Friday. Sandra nodded and went over to a shelf and picked up something in a bag. Walking back over to me, she opened the bag and took out a navy suit and a crisp white shirt

I took the suit and entered the fitting room. Putting on the suit, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and I felt a sense of pride in my attire even though I also thought it weird that I was wearing a suit. Putting on the shirt, I buttoned it up, leaving the top button open and then put on the rest of the suit. I walked out and asked everyone how I looked and they said I looked very nice. I went to go back into the changing room when Sandra said that something was missing and then she handed me a blue necktie and Sarah exclaimed, "try it on Donna" and I reluctantly took it and returned to the fitting room. I tied the tie in a Windsor knot, pushed it up to my collar, and closed my top button. Again I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled with pride but also bemusement at the fact I was wearing a tie.

Returning to Natalie, Sandra, and Sarah, I asked again how I looked and Sandra told me I looked very professional and the tie went really well with the suit. I got changed back into my regular clothes and we picked up a few more suits and ties. Eventually, we paid for them and walked out of the shop. I turned to Natalie and asked if I could put one on now and she nodded. Walking into a bathroom, I entered a cubicle and put on the suit and tie. I walked back out and Natalie and Sarah expressed their admiration. A woman walked over, looked at me, and exclaimed, "I spotted you coming out of the bathroom, and may I just say you look absolutely amazing, very professional, and your tie goes really well with the suit." I blushed and we carried on walking. Walking through the main complex, I noticed people looking at me with looks of awe on their faces, as if I was some kind of extremely beautiful supermodel fresh from a photo shoot. 

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

MatthewJames7

Xerxes, Luebo and stricttie like this post

Back to top Go down

The Supermodel  Empty Re: The Supermodel

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:56 am

Friday came along and I woke up. The sun was shining in the sky and the birds chirruped loudly on the windowsill. Suddenly my phone beeped and it was a text from Natalie saying that she would be picking me up at 9:10 am. I walked into the shower and washed thoroughly, humming an Etta James song. Getting out of the shower, I put on my suit and tie, the sense of pride coming over me again as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, remembering all the nice comments I received the other day in the shopping center while wearing the suit, many people had said to me that I looked extremely hot and enquired as to whether if I was a supermodel. 

I walked downstairs humming the same Etta James song I was humming in the shower. Turning on the wall TV in the kitchen, I flicked through the channels and stopped on the sports news. Cooking my breakfast, I listened as the various soccer headlines appeared which caught my attention because I loved soccer and had since I was young. Eventually, I finished cooking my eggs and bacon, the lovely smell of cooked bacon filling the room. Finishing my breakfast, I took the plate over to the sink and washed it. 

My phone beeped and it was a text from Natalie telling me that she was outside. Turning off the TV, I walked over to the coat rack and picked up my coat. I activated the alarm and then locked the doors behind me. Sitting into the car, I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. Natalie turned to me and proudly exclaimed, "you look amazing Donna, and everyone said so the other day. You'll ace this interview I know it, 110 percent. As they always say, just be yourself. Plus tell them the experience from when we went on holidays every summer and how we volunteered to help out people less off than ourselves will only increase your chances." 

We eventually pulled up outside the fashion building and I walked inside, closing the door behind me. A woman strolled over to me and exclaimed, "hi, you must be Donna, I'm Karen, welcome to our company. Follow me upstairs and we can get started on your interview." Getting into the lift, we eventually arrived at the top floor and I followed Karen into her office. She had several photos of her with celebrities on the table behind her desk. Sitting down, I was slightly nervous, a look that Karen saw. She looked at me and exclaimed, "don't be one bit nervous Donna I'm a very gentle person, some bosses are absolutely brutal but I don't believe that being like that brings out the best in people. I care more about my employees than anything else. Anyways, let's start the interview." After what seemed like a click of a finger, we had finished and Karen exclaimed, "Donna, your credentials and experience are amazing. You'll be a fantastic employee here, and you'll be a supermodel yourself one day."

Five years later and many different things had occurred. Natalie had passed away suddenly which often left me feeling lonely seeing as it was only the two of us siblings. I became friendly with Sarah which was a comfort for both of us after Natalie's death, and Sarah was getting married next year to a woman she had met last year when we were on holiday in Brazil two years ago which made me feel very happy because she had been married previously but it only managed a year after she caught her husband cheating on her with a work colleague and she won the divorce battle as a result. I was still working for Karen and one day she called me into her office. She asked me to sit down because she had some rather exciting news she wanted to share with me. I sat down and wondered what this news was and what it could mean for my future. Karen looked at me and exclaimed, "Donna, you've been working here for the last five years and you've put in stellar work and as a result, I've decided that your photography days are over, I want you to become our top supermodel." I smiled with delighted and responded, "thank you, Karen, I'd be delighted to."

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

MatthewJames7

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:42 pm

Do you like it? If you've any suggestions, comment below, I'd love to hear them

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:37 am

One day I was working with my creative team who were planning our next photoshoot and a woman walked in and exclaimed, "Hello Donna, I heard from Karen about your big promotion, I'm truly delighted for you." I turned around to see my best friend and colleague Erzsebet and we hugged. I had met Erzsebet at a work function and we instantly became best friends. I exclaimed to everyone, "you guys carry on, I'll catch up with you in a while." Erzsebet and I walked down the corridor and into my office. Sitting down, Erzsebet looked around the office and exclaimed, "Donna, you are a truly amazing friend, and in honor of your promotion, I'm taking you out for dinner tonight."

Eventually, I finished work and went home, tired from my day's work. I walked upstairs to my bedroom. Opening my wardrobe, I perused through it and picked out a black dress and a pair of drop earrings. Getting dressed, I glanced at my reflection, thinking, "wow, I look hot". I walked back downstairs, turned on the alarm, and locked the door behind me. I turned the key in the ignition and drove to the restaurant where I saw Erzsebet's car parked next to mine. I strolled inside and the restaurant was full of people. The sound of classical music was coming from the speakers which were a very beautiful and calm piece in E Flat. A waitress walked over and I told her I was meeting my friend here. She asked me to follow her and I arrived at Erzsebet's table. Erzsebet stood up and exclaimed, "Donna, you look amazing. While we are here, I've got a present for you." She handed me a box and I opened it. Inside it was a beautiful pearl necklace. Erzsebet asked me to turn around and she put on the necklace on me.

Erzsebet was wearing a navy colored suit with a blue shirt and white-collar. She was also wearing a red necktie which she had tied in a Windsor knot, which she knew, was my favorite tie knot. We sat down and examined the menus. When we had finished, the waitress nodded and walked away with the paper she had taken down the order on. Erzsebet and I were about to start chatting when a young woman approached me and exclaimed, "Donna, I read all the magazines and watch your photoshoots on TV all the time, I was wondering if I could have your autograph." I nodded and signed the piece of paper she had handed me. The young woman smiled and walked away with pride. I turned to Erzsebet and exclaimed, "this is what I hate about being a supermodel, you never have a moment's peace, every two seconds it's a selfie here, an autograph there."

MatthewJames7

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:19 pm

Laughing at this, Erzsebet replied, "I know the feeling Donna, Mum used to tell me that she hated going into town on the weekends because she'd always bump into at least one of her past pupils. Of course, they were all very nice to ring me and offer their condolences when Mum passed away, as you with Natalie, not a day goes by when I don't miss Mum." 

Suddenly, I heard a very familiar voice and I turned around in horror to see my arch-rival from school, Olivia, she had been the head girl in our year and her parents owned a billion-dollar company, of course, they used most of it on Olivia, buying her anything she wanted no matter how extravagant it was, for example, when she was 19 and she was just about to start college, they bought her five cars each costing over a million dollars, which to them was like 5 dollars to most people. At that point, Olivia spotted us and I sighed with disappointment, knowing full well the conversation that was about to ensue. Walking over, she exclaimed, "Donna, how nice to see you. I am here to celebrate my promotion". I sighed, disgusted and bored of listening to her brag about things, then again she had been doing that for the last 20 years to anyone who would listen, of course, it mostly just pissed people off to the point of wanting to punch her in the face just to get her to shut up. We eventually finished in the restaurant and went home. 

A couple of years later I was pregnant and after a scan, I discovered that I was pregnant with a baby girl. My boyfriend and I broke up on me not long after, the burden of having a child was too much for him he claimed but I knew the truth, he was sleeping with someone behind my back which was the straw that broke the camel's back and I kicked him out of the house. One day Erzsebet and I were sitting outside on the patio discussing names for the baby and she exclaimed, "how about Chloe, it's a nice name and Natalie as her middle name in honor of your sister." I nodded in agreement with this idea and replied, "Chloe Natalie it is, and Erzsebet, would you do me the honor of being her godmother?". She replied with pride and that it was a very nice offer which she would be glad to do. Suddenly my phone vibrated repeatedly, many people texting me, congratulating and telling me how I was going to be a fantastic mother which made me feel very happy. 

MatthewJames7

Xerxes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:42 am

Finishing up one day at work, Karen approached me and said, "Donna, we're going to miss you while you are on maternity leave, so we all decided to pool together to buy  something for you and something for when Chloe is born, it's just something small from us so you don't miss us on your time off." She handed me a bag and upon opening it, I found a framed picture of everyone on my floor and a little rattle for Chloe. I felt a tear of joy roll down my cheek and replied, "Karen, thank you so much, I'm sure she will love it." 

21 years had passed by in the blink of an eye and Chloe had become a very beautiful young woman. I was engaged to a lovely woman called Meredith to Chloe's disapproval. One day Chloe was sitting on the patio looking at her iPad when Meredith walked over and Chloe glared at her with a sense of jealousy in her eyes. Sitting down, Meredith asked Chloe how were things and Chloe replied sarcastically, "fine thanks for asking." Meredith looked at her and replied, "listen here Chloe, I'm marrying your mother so you had better get used to it. You may be the apple of her eye, but I have a whole plan set out for you once I say I do." 

One day they were walking in town and Meredith was taking Chloe around the shops to pick out a dress for the wedding when they bumped into Olivia. Olivia glared at Meredith with a look of hatred, turned to Chloe and exclaimed, "Chloe, I was never exactly friendly towards your mother and she probably told you I am a real pain in the teeth because of my wealth and all that stuff, I admit I bragged quite a lot and you have the right not to trust me but believe me when I say this, but Meredith is only marrying your mother so she can use her for her own selfish desires." Meredith looked to Chloe and exclaimed, "she's lying Chloe, I love you like a princess". Chloe turned to her and replied, "do you really Meredith because the way I see it, you are a selfish piece of garbage and my mother was an idiot to fall for your lies, and she does not make many mistakes in life but this is her masterpiece mistake." Meredith was horrified by these words and told Chloe that she could make her own way home. 

Standing in the street, Olivia turned to Chloe and exclaimed, "I'll bring you home Chloe. Your mother would hate to you see wandering the streets with no way home." Later on, the doorbell rang and it was Olivia standing outside with Chloe. I looked at her with bemusement and Meredith walked out into the hallway. She pointed to Chloe and Olivia, fear in her eyes, and exclaimed,"Donna, my love, they are plotting to ruin our wedding. Olivia has turned Chloe against you, she's trying to steal you away from me with her lies. Olivia claims I'm out to buy the company and put myself in charge. It's all lies."

I turned to Meredith and exclaimed, "Meredith, I'm going to tell you something you are not going to like. After your chat with Chloe the other day, she told me everything you said to her, and honestly, I'm disgusted. I understand people who insult me, it's natural when being a supermodel, but insulting Chloe is crossing the line. I am proud to be her mother and I know that someday she'll be a mother of her own. You think you have the nerve to insult my daughter, I want the ring back and you to get out of my house this instant." 

Meredith handed me the ring, stormed out of the house furiously, and then drove away. I turned to Olivia and exclaimed, "Olivia, thank you. You really cared for Chloe." She composed herself and replied, "Donna, we both know I've been a pain in the ass towards you for the last 32 years, but seeing that woman treat Chloe like that disgusted me. Chloe is a beautiful young woman and she's going to go very far. You have the right to not trust me, but seeing how she spoke to Chloe opened my eyes to the truth. I would like to apologize, probably 32 years too late though." I looked at her with a smile, she smiled back and I replied, "No, it's not too late. Seeing you defend Chloe's honor like that couldn't make me say no. I forgive you, and seeing as you are here, do you want to join us for dinner?" 

Olivia inquired whether she was imposing and I told her it was no hassle. Later that evening Erzsebet came along and I told her the news about Olivia becoming our new friend which she was absolutely thrilled to hear. Erzsebet always loved making new friends, a characteristic that everyone liked about her. 

Sitting at home the next day, I was sitting in the conservatory, with the sun at my back, confirming flight details on my laptop. Erzsebet, Chloe, Olivia, and I had been invited by a major fashion company to model in their upcoming fashion event which was a terrific honor to be a part of it. That evening I went to bed and read my book, eventually drifting off to sleep. The next morning I was woken by the sound of the birds chirruping in the window and the sun beaming into the room which made me feel happy because it would make for excellent flying conditions, of course, a flight from Seattle to Rome was a long flight and a tiring one at that. The first thing on our itinerary was that when I would arrive in Rome I was going to meet the Italian president and rumor has it she was excited to meet me. The other important thing was the whole rundown of the show. 

I had my shower and washed thoroughly, humming to the sound of the birds in the window. Chloe walked in wearing a black suit with a blue shirt that had a white-collar. I looked at her and exclaimed, "sweetheart, you look fabulous" and she replied, " I'm missing a tie. I don't want to arrive at the airport and see Olivia and Erzsebet wearing ties with their suits and me being the only one not doing so." I had just finished brushing my teeth and sat down at the foot of the bed next to Chloe and put my arm around her. She smiled softly, her clear blue eyes gleaming like that of an ocean and I exclaimed, "sweetheart, you don't have to wear a tie if you don't want to, you can wear what you think you like best. There are some ties in my dresser if you want, pick one out and I'll tie it for you, or you can wear the pearl necklace I bought you for your birthday"

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

MatthewJames7

jropika likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:13 am

Should Chloe wear the tie or the pearl necklace?

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:38 pm

MatthewJames7 wrote:Should Chloe wear the tie or the pearl necklace?

with the pearl necklace, collar buttoned?

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:32 pm

arokh wrote:
MatthewJames7 wrote:Should Chloe wear the tie or the pearl necklace?

with the pearl necklace, collar buttoned?

Good idea, maybe wear the necklace with the buttoned collar for the flight and then upon arrival in Rome she puts on a tie after Donna tells her she has some in her suitcase

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:28 pm

Chloe walked out of the room and returned a minute later with the pearl necklace in her hand. I put it around her neck and asked her to turn to face the mirror so I could tie the clasp at the back. Chloe closed her top button, the pearl necklace lay snugly underneath her collar. She turned to me with a smile and exclaimed, "how do I look?" and I, trying to hold back a tear of joy, replied, "Chloe Natalie, you've been my daughter for the last 21 years and you will always be my greatest gift, and I always tell you you are beautiful, and today is the real epitome of that beauty. Your aunt would be so proud of what a mature, beautiful young woman you've become and I know she's looking down on us and smiling. Don't worry about ties, I have a few in my suitcase if you feel like putting one on, but it's no hassle if you don't want to". She hugged me, "thanks Mum, I'll definitely put one on later" and we both felt a happy tear roll down our cheeks. 

We picked our suitcases and walked outside. I turned on the alarm and locked the doors when the taxi I had ordered earlier pulled up. Getting in, the driver asked us where we were going to and I replied to him that we were going to the airport. After what seemed like forever we pulled up outside the airport where Olivia and Erzsebet were waiting. They turned to Chloe and expressed their admiration for how she looked and said that she looked very professional for her age which I was delighted to hear. We all walked inside when we were inundated with people asking for my autograph when a security guard came over and asked them to go away and get on with their own affairs, not to be bothering someone like me while I was trying to get through to eventually board my flight. 

Eventually, we got through all the necessary steps and then boarded our flight where a very friendly stewardess welcomed us and exclaimed, " welcome onboard. How lovely to have you on our flight today, if you need anything don't hesitate to press the call button and I'll come over instantly." I nodded and replied, "thank you very much, you're very kind." The captain and her co-pilot walked over, they were both immaculately dressed, a full pilot's uniform with a crisp white shirt, black trousers and jacket and a necktie which they wore in a Windsor knot pushed up to their collar. She looked at us, shook hands, and exclaimed, " Good morning, I'm Captain Valerie May but please call me Valerie, and this is my colleague Sarah. I'm sure Amy has already greeted you but I would like to personally welcome you and your friends and daughter. I hope you have a fantastic flight with us. " I smiled and replied, "thank you, Valerie."

Chloe and I were sitting together and Olivia and Erzsebet were sitting three rows behind us. Suddenly, a rather large gentleman who we could tell had the smell of unwashed body on him sat down next to us and I looked at Chloe and we both were absolutely disgusted that we were subjected to sitting next to him, the smell of him was absolutely horrific. I took out my book which I had read a couple of years ago. I had decided to re-read it because I loved the plot and went to read it when he saw the cover of it and said that he had read it too and it was a fantastic book. He kept bombarding me with questions about it until I was nearly blue in the face from listening to him.

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:38 am

Eventually, we landed in Rome and disembarked the plane where the sun was shining high in the clear blue sky. Suddenly the man who I was sitting next to was talking to his wife and I could overhear her tell him that he was sitting next to me and told him I was a supermodel. Chloe, Erzsebet, Olivia, and I moved quickly to avoid him coming over to me, probably looking for an autograph and photo for his wife. Erzsebet looked to me and exclaimed, "what's wrong Donna?" and I replied, "Chloe and I were sitting next to that man on the plane and he was an absolute annoyance. I knew he hadn't washed because I could smell it off him, and he kept bothering me about my book which he told me he had read too. Then he started to talk to Chloe when she was trying to watch the movie she had downloaded on Netflix." 

We walked into the main building when several people came towards me with their phones in their hands, asking for selfies and autographs which I was glad to do, always nice for a little bit of publicity, but too much can be a bother. Of course, you'd often have press people interview you or something like that and then edit things to make it sound realistic and believable when you know it's total garbage that they write to make a quick score. I'm not for one second saying that everyone in the media or journalism is like that, not by a long shot. Many people who have interviewed me over the years have been some of the nicest people I've met. 

After the whole selfie and autograph stuff finished, we discovered a woman who was waiting for us and she exclaimed, "you must be Donna, I am Viola, chief of staff to the president. She sent me to pick you up from the airport, and is very excited to meet you, however, she invited you only." I turned to the others and exclaimed, "sorry everyone, I thought we were all going. I'll ring you the minute I'm finished and I can meet you back at the hotel. We can change then into our casual clothes and go for a pizza, sound good?" and they all nodded in agreement. I watched as they got into a bus to take them to the hotel, and then I followed Viola into the diplomatic car. Eventually, we pulled up outside the presidential residence. I looked around at the building, a modern-style building that was made to resemble that of a building designed by Andrea Palladio, the famous Renaissance architect.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:30 pm

After the autograph session had finished, and before Viola took me to meet the president I had changed into a navy-colored pinstripe suit with matching trousers and a dark blue necktie. At that moment, I heard several voices speaking when a young blonde-haired woman walked out. She strolled over to me, shook hands and exclaimed, "Welcome to Italy, I am Maria, and of course you need no introduction Donna, your show last month in Monaco was amazing, and some of the dresses were simply divine. Follow me and we can sit on the terrace out the back." I nodded and we walked around the back of the house where we arrived at a vast lawn area where Maria had some lovely garden furniture which really impressed me. We sat down at a table and Maria exclaimed, "It's truly delightful to have you here, both in Italy and here at the presidential residence." I smiled and replied, "thank you, Ms. President." She looked at me and exclaimed softly, "please, call me Maria, I hate all that formal stuff. I only use it in international meetings, you know, the UN and the like, other than that I couldn't be bothered in the slightest, but my staff all stick by the formal addressing, ma'am and so on." We chatted for a couple of hours, sipping tea, talking about different topics such as my shows, and then general chit-chat. She inquired as to whether I was married or had any children and I told her that I had my 21-year-old daughter Chloe with me on the trip and two of my best friends. I told her I wasn't married to which she exclaimed, "how a beautiful woman like you isn't married is a surprise." I blushed slightly and replied, "I was hoping to be, but about a month before she was born, I discovered he was cheating on me with a work colleague of his behind my back, and then only a few days ago I called off my wedding to a woman who I thought was my friend but in truth, she insulted and threatened Chloe one day while they were chatting and when I found out, I dumped her, so it's not exactly been smooth sailing in that department for me." She looked at me with a flirty look in her eye which I returned.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:32 am

We were walking back to the front of the house and Maria exclaimed, "here's my number if you want to drop by over the next few days, maybe come over for dinner some evening" and I looked at her with a smile on my face and replied, "Are you asking me on a date here Maria?" and she replied, "only if you want it to be Donna." I smiled again, a flirty look coming over me, and replied, "it's a date then." Opening the car door, Viola escorted me in and then we departed. Eventually, I arrived back at the hotel and went up to the suite we were staying in. The girls had been watching a movie while I was gone and had just finished when I walked in. Chloe looked at me and exclaimed, "how was the president, Mum?" and I replied, "she was lovely, Chloe, and she asked me on a date there one of the evenings." They all hugged me and Olivia and Erzsebet exclaimed, "that's amazing Donna, you truly deserve to be happy." Chloe looked at me with a smile and exclaimed, "I'm really happy for you Mum, especially after Meredith, the cheek of her to speak to me like that." I felt a tear of joy roll down my cheek and replied, "Chloe, you are and will always be my greatest gift, nothing Meredith could have given me would be better than me having you as a daughter, and the fact she treated you like that behind my back was despicable, I would really have thought having a step-daughter would make her very happy."

We changed into casual clothes and left our suite, and upon our arrival downstairs, we were surrounded by photographers. One of the desk staff walked over and exclaimed, "everyone please leave this woman in peace, can't you all let her be somewhere for once without a million people taking photos of her for press and the media, now kindly disperse and let her have some privacy with her friends and daughter." The photographers reluctantly walked away, clearly disappointed that they didn't get any photos of us. The staff member shook her head in disgust and exclaimed, "this nearly always happens. We often get celebrities in, and the press tries to swarm in here or outside the building like vultures in order to get photos."

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:34 am

We walked outside, the sun was beginning to set which turned the sky a pink color. Many people looked at us with awe and respect which made me happy, always nice for some publicity. I looked around the city and I turned to Chloe and exclaimed, "Chloe, what would you say if I told you I would like to buy a house and the four of us would live here full-time?" She turned to me and replied, "I'd love it, Mum. I've always wanted to live in Europe. I'd miss Seattle of course but I think I'd adapt very quickly to life here in Rome." After a couple of hours, we had eaten our food and then had walked around the city looking at some of the landmarks. Upon our arrival back at the hotel, the front desk manager greeted us politely, "good evening ladies, welcome back. The linen has been changed in your suite and housekeeping has also been in to tidy up the room for your return." We nodded and got into the elevator and smiled. Returning to our suite, we all headed for bed and I exclaimed, "remember everyone, we have to be up early to get ready for the show. We are the distinguished guests for the show and we all need to look the part." Eventually, we all drifted off to sleep.

Waking up the next morning, we all got out of bed at 7:30 am and got showered and washed. Chloe took out a navy pinstripe suit and a blue shirt  from her bag and exclaimed, "this will do nicely." She got dressed and looked at herself in the mirror. I turned to her and exclaimed, "you look absolutely fabulous sweetheart, and if you don't want to wear a tie that's absolutely ok. You wear what you like best." She handed me a red necktie and asked if I would do her tie for her which I gladly helped. She pushed up the tie to her collar and smiled at her reflection in the mirror. Olivia and Erzsebet then walked out. Olivia was wearing a black dress, a pair of high-heels, and a suit jacket over the dress. She was also wearing a beautiful pair of drop earrings which really went with everything. Erzsebet was wearing a long blue dress that looked absolutely divine, and she had a diamond necklace around her neck. I was wearing a black business suit with a white shirt and a pair of red loafers.

Walking out of our suite, we went downstairs and into the hotel lobby where everyone looked at with looks of awe on their face and admiration for how we looked. I asked the desk manager if our car was outside and she told us it was waiting to take us to the show. The driver welcomed us and we sat into the limo. Eventually, we arrived at the show and the host spoke up, "everyone, this is Donna, one of the top supermodels in the world, she, her friends and her daughter are our guests so I would like you to treat them with the utmost respect. Donna has been modeling for the last 25 years so she has more experience than most of you, and you will obey her at all times. I do not want her to be disappointed by any of you."

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:21 pm

We followed them down a corridor and into a vast backstage area where there was everything needed for the show. The host turned to me and exclaimed, "where are my manners, I'm Aurelia, and my daughter, Lily. We moved here to Rome from England about five years ago. I had a failed marriage and after winning the custody battle in court over Lily, I decided to move away somewhere." Lily was a beautiful girl of twenty-two. She had lovely brown-colored hair which she kept tied up in a neat bun to keep her long hair out of her eyes. She was a tall, skinny girl, not too unlike Chloe. Many people said she was the spitting image of her mother and it was easy to see why." Lily was wearing a black two-piece business suit which looked absolutely amazing, a blue shirt, and a pair of pearls around her neck. Aurelia turned to her and exclaimed, "Lily, why don't you show Chloe around the place. I'm sure she would be enthralled to see how we conduct business around here and you two could become very good friends." Lily smiled ecstatically and replied, "I'd love to Mum." Chloe followed Lily around the building and after a couple of hours they returned and Lily exclaimed happily, "you were right Mum, Chloe and I have found that we have a lot in common and share the same interests. We even exchanged numbers so we can Facetime each other when she goes back to Seattle." I looked at Lily and replied, "Lily, you won't even have to Facetime each other, because I've decided to buy a house here in Rome, so you and Chloe will be able to hang out more often."

Last edited by MatthewJames7 on Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:18 pm

Do you like the story??

If you want me to change or add anything to it, let me know down in the reply section

MatthewJames7

Cjoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum