Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker

Go down

Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker Empty Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:21 am

Jodie wears this outfit in Doctor Who Spyfall part one (for the last 13 minutes) and in Spyfall part two (for just about all of the episode). The episodes are the first two of Series 12, if that helps you locate them (they are on BBC i-Player).

You can also see a video on Youtube, where Jodie shows off the outfit. As a new member, I can't post external links, but if you look at the Dr Who Official youtube channel, you'll find it; she also wears the outfit whilst discussing some of the episodes, again on the Dr Who Official youtube channel.

Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker Jodie012
Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker Jodie011
Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker Jodie010

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker Empty Re: Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker

Post by Northerner Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:43 am

Lol. what a coincidence! I found this a couple of days ago and was about to post it, but you beat me to it! Very Happy Thanks.
(Strange it hasn't come up before since it's a pretty popular series and this aired in January - guess there's not too many Whovians here.)

Northerner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:48 am

Agreed! I'm a long-time lurker on these forums and only joined this week. I'd been wondering why no-one had posted her in the outfit yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down