Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The News Girls Fly Away | Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In | George Schlatter

2 posters

Go down

The News Girls Fly Away | Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In | George Schlatter Empty The News Girls Fly Away | Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In | George Schlatter

Post by jropika Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:29 pm

jropika

Northerner and micchelino like this post

Back to top Go down

The News Girls Fly Away | Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In | George Schlatter Empty Re: The News Girls Fly Away | Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In | George Schlatter

Post by Northerner Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Very nice! I did some detective work and found out who these ladies are. From left to right in the lineup at about a minute in:

Jo Anne Worley, Goldie Hawn, Pamela Rodgers, Ruth Buzzi, Teresa Graves and Nancy Sinatra. As the evening's special guest star, Nancy also got that lovely closeup at the start. Smile
(99% sure of those, correct me if I'm wrong! Goldie gets called by name in the vid and has a pretty famous face anyway, so hard mistake her at least...)

Northerner

Back to top Go down

The News Girls Fly Away | Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In | George Schlatter Empty Re: The News Girls Fly Away | Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In | George Schlatter

Post by jropika Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:53 pm

I would be wondering which episode this is? Perhaps there are several similar scenes in that episode. Smile

jropika

Back to top Go down

Post by Northerner Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:58 pm

jropika wrote:I would be wondering which episode this is? Perhaps there are several similar scenes in that episode. Smile
Season 3, ep 15, and sadly, no. Razz

Northerner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down