Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman

2 posters

Go down

Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman Empty Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman

Post by jropika Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:20 am

Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman Let_th10
Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman Lena_n10

The scene starts at 1:33:17 : Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975

jropika

micchelino and tanadata like this post

Back to top Go down

Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman Empty Re: Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman

Post by Northerner Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:16 pm

Been a while since I saw that! She wears the outfit as a guest at a wedding near the end and even comments on it, facing the camera to tell the viewers "So what? The invitation did say 'white tie'!" Smile

(On a side note, Lena Nyman might be better known to international audiences as the lead in the 'Swedish sin' classic "I Am Curious (Yellow)" )

Northerner

Back to top Go down

Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman Empty Re: Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman

Post by jropika Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:30 pm

Northerner wrote:Been a while since I saw that! She wears the outfit as a guest at a wedding near the end and even comments on it, facing the camera to tell the viewers "So what? The invitation did say 'white tie'!" Smile

(On a side note, Lena Nyman might be better known to international audiences as the lead in the 'Swedish sin' classic "I Am Curious (Yellow)" )

"Ja, vad dĺ? De sa ju frack." ^^

I also linked the movie to my post, it is below the pictures. If you know more of these movies where there are such well-dressed ladies, please share them! Smile

jropika

Back to top Go down

Post by jropika Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:03 am

Vimeo link to the full movie, better quality. The scene begins at 1:33:17. : Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår!

Youtube link, poor quality, the scene begins at 44:17.

more pictures:

Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman Lena_n11
Släpp fångarne loss, det är vår! - 1975 - Lena Nyman Lena_n12

jropika

micchelino likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down