Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine’s day

2 posters

Go down

Valentine’s day Empty Valentine’s day

Post by Manthis55 Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:16 pm

10 years as a couple. I'm a pretty caring person. But this year, for the Valentine’s day, I am completely overwhelmed. I don't want to arrive empty-handed if my wife has a present for me and I don't. 
I'm racking my brains for a gift idea... And finally I decide to offer her a nice weekend, without the children, in the countryside in a very nice hotel. It costs me more than I expected, but it will teach me to be late. 

I get home and proudly announce it to my wife
She is delighted! But I feel a big embarrassment. 
Aren't you happy? No, it's not that... it's that I don't have a present for you...
Now I'm the one who's upset. 

My wife, really embarassed... is looking for a way to seek forgiveness. 
Suddenly, she has an idea: ok during this weekend, I'm going to dress in an outfit you like to please you... Clarification: My wife knows about my fantasies. 
So, okay... that's not bad. 
She's forgiven and I'm quite happy. Especially since during the two days before the departure, I only think about the outfit she will choose.  

When I got home the day before, I saw that she had packed her suitcase. I hesitate to take a look. Then I say to myself that it's worth it anyway to make sure of the outfit. Suitcase moment. 
I see that she chose something cute: a blue skirt, a white blouse and a cute little bow. 
So okay it's not bad at all... But I admit I had another idea. 

I'm going to see her... Can I give you a suggestion for the outfit? 
She's a bit surprised, but can't really say no. 

I look at her dressing room. Take inventory of her shirts. And I pick one I like best. A blue and white striped one button down. Men's cut. I think it's a bit more strict. With the skirt, it will be great. Between the naughty secretary, the schoolgirl or the businesswoman.  
She sees the shirt i choose and she's fine. 

Then, on a good impulse, I decide to add a little personal touch.
 I'm going to take a look in MY dressing room. And more specifically in my tie department.  I'd really like that. She has already worn them for me in private, but never in public. It bothers her. I figure since we're going to be spending a lot of time in the bedroom, we'll get a chance to put one on her at some point. 
I don't know which one to choose. I hesitate a lot... a simple navy blue tie which is fancy... a stripped club tie which looks a bit schoolgirl... or a burgundy floral tie... 
I can't decide. And then I decide to take all three. And I bright them to light in the suitcase.
When my wife comes back, she sees the neckties in evidence on the shirt in the suitcase. She starts to laugh and ask me :  Are you going to wear a tie this weekend? And you’ll need three of them ? 
I leave a short silence and look her in the eye. 
No, darling... this weekend you're the one,  going to wear a necktie. But as I'm a nice guy, I just wanted to give you some choice... My wife laughs a little less. But I can still feel her getting a little excited. Anyway, with the covid, we'll only be able to have dinner in the bedroom, no one will see her.

I'm really excited just thinking about it. 
I think about it at night, I think about it the next morning, I think about it all day. I can already see her in her sexy outfit. 

When we arrive at the hotel, the hotel manager informs us that they have a special covid protocol and that the dinner tonight can take place in the public diner room. 
We are delighted, it's been almost 6 months since we've been to a restaurant. It's unexpected. My wife wonders if it will be more confortable than in the room...I tell her it's up to her, but anyway, she will be very well dressed. 
She takes a while to realise..."Oh no no... I'm not going to wear a shirt and tie to dinner in front of people... I remain calm. Sorry darling, but it's my present and you made a promess

She is very annoyed. She imagines herself in a skirt, a blue striped shirt, with the collar closed and the tie tied very tightly. Arriving in the dining hall in front of everyone who will inevitably look at her and wonder why she's dressed like that... If it's her personal taste, if she has a fetish for something... Or if she lost a bet. Actually a bit of all three. 

Arrived at the room. It is a magnificent room. 
Magnanimously, I tell her we can have dinner here tonight. She looks better. 
All afternoon I am very excited thinking about her outfit. 
Unpacking our suitcase, I high light her skirt, shirt and ties.
She tells me that she feels like a little girl being prepared for school. I find the image very appealing. 

The evening arrives. 
She gets ready. Shower, make-up, nice blow-dry.
She puts on the shirt, the skirt. Ties her shirt collar. Just like that, she is already wonderful. 
I see her looking for something in the suitcase, it's her blue lavaliere. She tries it on at random to see how it fits. I must admit that it's not bad at all. It's also very chic. Maybe more feminine. 
She asks me what I think of it. I like it a lot.
But... I must admit that I had something else in mind tonight. Ok ok... you're the boss. She takes off her lavaliere... I tell her to let me do it. I take great pleasure in untying the knot and sliding it under her collar. She fetches the three ties to make her choice. 
She hesitates. I put all three on her shoulder to help her. Actually, all three would fit.

She chooses the club tie. A dark blue tie with red stripes. It's clearly a more schoolgirl, stricter choice. It’s ok for me.
She asks me to tie it for her. She raises her collar and walks towards me. I do it. 
What a pleasure. I am shivering all over. I can feel that she is too.  That she is as excited as I am. I can't take it anymore. 
In my excitement, I tighten the knot a little hard around her neck. She tells me to calm down anyway. 
She looks at me. Then she looks at herself. She is beautiful.  It makes her laugh to be dressed like that. And then I feel that she has become more confident. The tie gives her power. She tells me that since there are two ties left, there's no way I won't wear one. ... ok fair enough. And she's going to tie it for me. Also very, very tightly. 
Both of us wearing shirt and ties. We look at each other in the mirror and I tell her it’s a good thing not to have dinner dressed like that. Even me, i, wouldn't have been comfortable going to dinner in a shirt and tie. 
But after a moment's hesitation, my wife looks at me and says. You know what, we're still going to have dinner like this. 
I'm so  excited, I'm madly in love. 

We put on our coats directly over our shirts and ties and headed for the packed dinner room. We can feel that people were also very eager to dine out after six months of deprivation. 
We take off our coats and show off our look. Finally, we were all very well matched. I wonder what people think of us. We sit down. We are excited, but a little embarrassed. We have to order some wine to relax. 
The meal goes well. The waitress, who only wears an open collar shirt, compliments us on our outfit. We pretend to be comfortable. 
Suddenly, we hear a familiar voice. They are very close friends who had the same idea as us to come and spend the weekend here.  And of course we feel uncomfortable. With strangers it goes very well, as there, our friends have never seen us dress like that. And they can't help but tease us. 
They go and sit at their table but come back for dessert where we try to remain dignified. 

At the end of dinner, we go back to our room and the party can really start. 

Manthis55

Xerxes, N00144119 and arokh like this post

Back to top Go down

Valentine’s day Empty Re: Valentine’s day

Post by Doush Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:34 am

I like it. Great attention to detail.

Doush

Back to top Go down