Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reunion

3 posters

Go down

The Reunion Empty The Reunion

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:08 am

Sleeping softly, Angela was in the middle of a dream when she heard her bedroom door opening. Waking up, half groggily, she noticed her mother Karen walking in. "Morning, sleepyhead. I hate to disturb whatever wonderful dream you were having Angela, but today is your grandmother's World War 2 reunion party down at the nursing home. This is a very important day for her, sweetheart, and we need to help make it memorable too. Get up and get dressed and ready, we have to leave here at 10:00 at the very latest." 

Angela was a young girl of twenty-one, she had long brown hair with Ombré streaks at the tips, and her blue eyes were as clear as the ocean waters. She had a small scar along the left side of her face from when she was accidentally scalded during a cooking class in school. She was unnaturally tall for her age group, she stood at 6'5 inches tall which lead to people bullying her and calling her a freak in school, something she did not take kindly to. Angela didn't care that her height was peculiar, but she was sensitive to the bullying it caused. The first time it had happened, Angela was extremely upset and refused to eat for several days, something which her mother said was dangerous and stupid. Many people said that Angela resembled her mother, however, they all said that she got her grandmother's natural brown hair.

Angela walked over to her wardrobe and was looking through its contents when she sighed. "Mum, can you come up a second, I need your assistance." Karen replied, "righto love, I'll be up now." Walking up the stairs and into the room, she sat down on the end of Angela's bed. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" Angela sighed, "the matter is Mom, that there's nothing in my wardrobe that I want to wear, nothing that particularly jumps out at me." Karen smiled, "that's ok sweetheart, there are clothes in mine I never feel like wearing either. Follow me, and I'll find something." 

Walking back out of the room, they strolled down the corridor and into Karen's dressing room. Karen was looking through the clothes when she stopped. "sweetheart, I think I found something." Angela watched as she took out a bag from the dressing room hangar. Opening it up, Karen revealed a black jacket, beige slacks, a white shirt, and a powder-blue striped necktie. "A suit and tie Mom?" Karen wiped a tear from her eye, "I kept all of your father's suits after he passed away, and luckily you both had similar body types so they'll fit you perfectly." Angela knew her mother was trying to help, "ok Mom, I'll try it on and see what you think." Walking into the bathroom, Angela proceeded to change out of her pajamas and put on the suit. Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled, it actually looked kind of nice, the only thing was that she didn't know how to do a tie.

When she emerged from the bathroom, Angela exclaimed, "Mom, could you help me with my tie, I can't do one." Karen nodded happily, "of course I will Angela, I'd be honored to." Tying Angela's tie in a Windsor knot, Karen had a sense of pride on her face. Upon completion, she and Angela faced the mirror and Angela exclaimed, "wow, I didn't think I'd look good at all." Karen placed her left arm on Angela's shoulder, "Angela Kate, you've looked beautiful since the very day you were born, don't let anybody tell you differently, and if they do, they are just jealous or that there is something that is bothering them about themselves and they try to find someone to take it out on. Ok, get showered and dressed, I'll cook breakfast." 

About twenty minutes later, Angela was showered and dressed. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt it was peculiar that she was wearing menswear, but she felt it made her feel smart and confident. Thinking to herself, "I might start wearing suits more often, maybe I'll wear nothing but suits except for places it wouldn't be possible such as the gym, and maybe over time, I'll add in a few ties. I might set up an Instagram page and take photos of me in the suits and ties."

Making her way downstairs, Angela walked into the kitchen where the smell of cooked breakfast wafted through the room. Karen walked over with a smile on her face, "Angela, you look amazing. Let me do your tie sweetheart." When Karen had finished doing Angela's tie, again tying it in a Windsor knot, Angela looked one last time at her reflection, a smartly dressed good looking young woman who had the world at her very fingertips.

MatthewJames7

SuaveDragon, N00144119, jropika and Evol like this post

Back to top Go down

The Reunion Empty Re: The Reunion

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:30 am

Where do you guys want me to go from here? I usually prefer your input than make my own plots

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by SuaveDragon Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:07 am

For me, I always feel like there aren’t enough stories that go the bow tie and tuxedo route. So I’d like it if you wrote something along those lines. I don’t have any suggestions though for how to set that up.

SuaveDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:13 pm

When they arrived at the nursing home, Angela and Karen got out of the car. It was a lovely sunny day without a cloud to be seen in the sky, the heat wasn't too bad which was a boost. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Angela straightened her tie with a sense of pride, there was something about the suit and tie that made her feel like a whole new woman who could take on any challenge that stood in her path. 

Making their way inside, they walked down a long winding corridor that seemed to span for miles on end. Karen exclaimed, "I'll go and find your grandmother Angela, I'll text when I've found her." Angela nodded, and at that moment, she noticed two girls who looked like they were having some kind of disagreement. "No Kelli, I will not wear a tie with my suit, it doesn't look right, a girl wearing a suit and tie together." Kelli sighed, "please Michelle, please babe, for me?" Michelle was adamant about the issue when they noticed Angela walking down the corridor. "Excuse me, what's your name?" Michelle exclaimed, to which Angela replied, "I'm Angela, I know yours from overhearing your conversation, Michelle, you say it's not right for a girl to wear a tie, take a look at me, I'm wearing one for the very first time and I love it, the tie makes me feel like a whole new woman, it gives me a sense of added confidence. Kelli is just trying to do what's best for you, she's only trying to help, give it a try and see how you feel." Michelle nodded, "ok, I'll give it a shot." Angela watched as Michelle placed the yellow tie around her neck, the silk design made it feel snug. When Michelle had finished, she walked over to the nearest mirror and looked at her reflection. "Wow, this isn't half bad, you were right Angela." Smiling, Angela exclaimed, "I'd like to make an Instagram page where we post pictures of ourselves in suits and ties, and I'd like it very much if you both would like to join me."

Just as they were about to answer Angela, they watched as a girl and boy were walking down the corridor in their direction. They noticed that the girl stopped to face the boy, noticing that she took his tie in her hands. They watched as she proceeded to loosen and then completely redo it, "we're going to set some new rules in our relationship. Anytime you are in my presence you shall wear a tie, I will fix your tie at any time and you will not object." The boy nodded, "yes Caitlin." She smiled, "I will just use the bathroom, stay right here." They watched as Caitlin walked away to the bathroom. Feeling sorry for the boy, Angela walked over to him. "Hi, I'm Angela. I just happened to see Caitlin talking to you, she's very controlling of you, it's not good for a relationship, if anything it's toxic. You should do something about it." The boy smiled, "Hi Angela, I'm Conor, believe me, I've tried to do something. I want to break up with her, but Caitlin's parents agreed not to file a lawsuit they have against my mother if I date Caitlin."

At that moment, Caitlin returned, "well, well, it seems we've got company. Hello girls, I'm Caitlin Morales, daughter of Elena Prince Morales. You've no doubt heard of Morales Enterprises, I'm the second in command, youngest in the company's history I might add. My mother is one of the most powerful and influential businesswomen in the country, you see, we are billionaires. Only two years ago, we were just your average family with an average company. My mother bought shares in various companies both here and around the world. She sold them last year and we became very rich, rich to the tune of 75 billion. Conor, give me the tie you brought for me." Conor handed Caitlin the tie and watched as she put it around her neck.

MatthewJames7

N00144119, women with proper worn ne, Evol and Santransdisko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:38 am

I would like to see more of Caitlin and Conor

N00144119

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:48 am

N00144119 wrote:I would like to see more of Caitlin and Conor
Can do

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:26 pm

Hi guys, sorry for any delay, I'm busy with my college masters at the moment, but I'll hopefully have another addition to the story soon. If you have any suggestions for me regarding new stories, comment down below, I'd love to hear your suggestions. One I'm thinking of myself is a sequel story to my story Natalie and La Parisienne, but let me know what you think might go into it

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 am

A sequel story would be great. Some cool uniform choices involved, a boss who is very dominating and makes a main character dress up in all sorts of different ways to their liking. Someone who uses a lot of humiliation basically turning them into a slave and making them keep on their clothing at all times. Just an idea.

N00144119

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:31 pm

N00144119 wrote:A sequel story would be great. Some cool uniform choices involved, a boss who is very dominating and makes a main character dress up in all sorts of different ways to their liking. Someone who uses a lot of humiliation basically turning them into a slave and making them keep on their clothing at all times. Just an idea.
Yeah, that sounds good. I feel that somewhere there's unfinished business in Natalie and La Parisienne, something deeper. Maybe something like she becomes the boss in the story and that she is the dominating boss towards the new character. Maybe the idea of being the boss goes to her head and she turns into what Diana used to be like towards her. Perhaps she becomes the tyrannical and ruthless boss in charge of the place and she rules the place with an iron fist.

MatthewJames7

N00144119 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N00144119 Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:00 am

I would like that. It too sounds interesting

N00144119

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:41 am

I feel like I ended the first one a little prematurely, but there is definitely room for a couple more, make a trilogy of it perhaps, I'll think it over, and definitely make part 2.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum