Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale of Tuxedoes

2 posters

Go down

A Tale of Tuxedoes Empty A Tale of Tuxedoes

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:16 pm

I always thought that fashion was a realm of endless possibilities, a canvas waiting to be painted with creativity. For years, I poured my heart and soul into the designs at Couture Elegance, a prestigious fashion house known for its traditional approach. But with each passing day, my dreams clashed against the rigid boundaries set by the company.

One fateful morning, as the sun painted the city in golden hues, I made a decision. I would break free from the confines of Couture Elegance and embark on a journey of my own. The decision didn't come easy, but my passion for pushing boundaries outweighed the security of familiarity.
As I tendered my resignation, I felt a mix of anxiety and excitement. It was the birth of something new, a venture that would redefine the very essence of women's fashion. The seed of my own brand had been planted.

With each stitch in the fabric of my dreams, I envisioned a collection that challenged stereotypes. Tuxedoes and bowties, once confined to the masculine wardrobe, would find a new home in the world of women's fashion. It was a bold move, a statement against the conventional norms that had bound creativity for too long.

The first chapter of my entrepreneurial journey had begun, and as I sketched designs that blurred the lines between traditional and avant-garde, I knew this was more than a business venture. It was a rebellion against the status quo, a revolution in silk and satin.
So, as the threads of my new creations intertwined, I embraced the uncertainties that lay ahead. 

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Tuxedoes Empty Re: A Tale of Tuxedoes

Post by MatthewJames7 Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:32 pm

The office felt like a cocoon of both memories and discontent as I gathered my belongings for the last time. Graceful goodbyes and well-wishes hung in the air, but it was inevitable that someone would question my departure. As I approached the exit, Jennifer, a colleague whose sincerity I had always valued, caught up with me. Her curious eyes searched mine, and she hesitated before finally voicing the question that lingered in the room. "Grace, why are you leaving? You've been such a crucial part of this company." I stopped, my hand gripping the doorknob, and I turned to face her. The truth deserved to be spoken, a testament to the honesty I sought in my new venture. "I appreciate your kind words, Jennifer. It's not that I'm leaving without reason," I began, choosing my words carefully. "Couture Elegance is heading down a path I can't walk with them. There's a lack of honesty in their financial dealings, and I refuse to be part of a journey that compromises integrity." 

Jennifer's eyes widened, a mix of surprise and realization painting her features. She knew, like many of us did, about the subtle shadows that danced behind the company's opulent facade. "They may thrive in the world of appearances, but I want to build something genuine, something where honesty is stitched into every seam," I continued, my voice carrying a conviction that echoed through the empty office. Jennifer nodded, understanding the silent rebellion that resonated in my departure. It wasn't just about designing beautiful garments; it was about weaving a narrative of transparency and trust. As I stepped out into the unknown, the city lights flickering in the distance, I knew that my decision to leave wasn't just about fashion; it was about standing up for what I believed in.

The evening shadows stretched across the living room as I opened the door to our home. Michelle, my eldest daughter, sat on the couch, engrossed in a book. The moment our eyes met, she sensed a shift in the air, and the book found its way onto the coffee table. "Hey, Mom," she greeted, a hint of curiosity in her eyes. "How was work today?"
I took a deep breath, the weight of the day lingering in the air. "It wasn't just any day, Michelle. I left Couture Elegance." Her eyes widened, a mix of surprise and concern. "Left? Why, Mom? What happened?"

I settled onto the couch beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "It's a long story, sweetheart. But let's just say I needed to leave to pursue something more honest, something that aligns with who I am." Michelle frowned, worry etching her features. "But Mom, what about my school fees? How are we going to afford it now?" I smiled, gently brushing a strand of hair away from her face. "Michelle, don't worry. I've got a plan. It might take a little time, but I promise everything will be sorted out. Your education is important, and I won't let anything compromise that."
Her skepticism lingered, but a flicker of trust shone in her eyes. "You promise?"
"I promise," I affirmed, sealing my commitment with a reassuring smile. "Sometimes, we need to take a step back to move forward. We'll get through this together, and soon, you'll see the amazing things this new journey will bring."

The glow of the living room lamp cast a warm ambiance as I shared the details of my newfound venture with Michelle. Her skeptical expression hinted at the challenge of convincing her that the unconventional path I'd chosen was the right one. "So, Mom, you're creating your own fashion label?" Michelle asked, her eyes narrowing in curiosity.
I nodded, excitement bubbling within me. "Yes, darling. It's going to be all about tuxedoes and bowties for women."

A scoff escaped her lips, and her eyebrows shot up. "Tuxedoes and bowties for women? Seriously, Mom? Who's going to buy that?"
I chuckled, understanding her skepticism. "I know, it might sound unconventional, but that's the beauty of it. It's about breaking norms, making a statement. Women can rock tuxedoes just as elegantly as men, and a bowtie adds a touch of charm. It's not just fashion; it's a revolution."

Michelle crossed her arms, still not entirely convinced. "But, Mom, how many women would really be interested in buying a tuxedo and bowtie?"
I grinned, unfazed by her doubt. "That's the challenge, and challenges are what make life interesting. Imagine a world where women can express themselves beyond the constraints of conventional fashion. It's not just about selling clothes; it's about empowering women to embrace their uniqueness. This could be the new fashion statement, and who knows, it might just flourish."
Michelle rolled her eyes playfully. "You're really going all-in on this, aren't you?" I nodded, determination gleaming in my eyes. "Absolutely. It's not just a label; it's a movement. And you, my dear, will witness the transformation unfold. Trust me, it's going to be something extraordinary."

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by SuaveDragon Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:44 am

Finally, a story that speaks to me!

SuaveDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:13 am

The dining table transformed into my impromptu design studio as I spread out sketches, fabrics, and plans. Michelle, Lily, and Lena gathered around, their curiosity piqued by the whirlwind of creativity that had taken over our home.

"Alright, everyone," I announced, a twinkle in my eye. "I've set a goal for our first fashion show, and it's just a few months away. We're going to make a statement, and you three are going to be a big part of it."
Michelle raised an eyebrow. "A few months? Mom, that's ambitious. What's the plan?" I passed around the sketches, outlining the vision for the collection. "I want to showcase the versatility of tuxedoes and bowties for women. It's not just about the clothes; it's about breaking boundaries and redefining elegance. Michelle, you'll be a model, along with Lily and Lena. The twins' eyes widened in excitement as they examined the sketches. Lily piped up, "We get to wear these fancy clothes? Awesome!" I nodded, smiling at their enthusiasm. "Yes, you'll be wearing some of the key pieces from the collection. It's not just a fashion show; it's a celebration of individuality. Each one of you will bring something unique to the runway."

Michelle leaned back, a thoughtful expression on her face. "Mom, this is a bold move. But you know what, it might just work. Let's make a statement that people won't forget." "That's the spirit," I said, encouraged by their support. "We're going to work hard, challenge the norms, and make this fashion show a symbol of empowerment. The world isn't ready for what we're about to unleash." As we huddled around the dining table, sketching ideas, selecting fabrics, and sharing laughter, the sense of camaraderie filled the room. The journey ahead promised to be challenging, but with my daughters by my side, each step would be a testament to the strength of our bond and the power of embracing change. As we delved deeper into the preparations for the upcoming fashion show, Lena's reluctance became palpable. Her eyes flickered with unease as the sketches and fabric swatches circulated around the table.

"Mum, I don't know about this," Lena finally voiced, her gaze fixed on the designs. "Dressing like a boy? It's kind of embarrassing."
I took a moment to appreciate Lena's honesty, recognizing the vulnerability in her words. Placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, I said, "Lena, I understand that it might feel unusual at first. But you know, many women have worn tuxedoes and bowties, making a powerful statement about breaking stereotypes. It's not about dressing like a boy; it's about embracing a style that transcends gender norms." She sighed, still uncertain. "But Mum, what if people laugh or make fun of me?"

I smiled, recalling the strength that came from embracing one's uniqueness. "Lena, let me tell you about someone extraordinary. Marlene Dietrich, a legendary actress, rocked the tuxedo look decades ago. She defied expectations and became an icon for women who wanted to express themselves beyond traditional boundaries." Lena raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the mention of a name she recognised. "Marlene Dietrich? Really?"

"Yes, really," I affirmed. "She exuded confidence and elegance in tuxedoes, challenging societal norms. And guess what? People admired her for it. Fashion is a form of self-expression, and it's time to rewrite the rules. You have the chance to be a part of something groundbreaking, just like Marlene Dietrich."
Lena's uncertainty wavered, and a spark of curiosity replaced it. "Maybe I can do it. Like a fashion pioneer or something?"

"Exactly!" I exclaimed. "You'll be a trailblazer, breaking free from stereotypes and showing the world that style knows no gender. Embrace the opportunity, Lena. I believe you'll shine on that runway."

As the conversation unfolded, Lena began to see the fashion show as not just an event but a chance to redefine norms and carve her own path. The journey ahead might be challenging, but the prospect of empowerment and self-expression beckoned, and Lena, like Marlene Dietrich before her, had the potential to become a symbol of courage and individuality.

Lena's hesitation lingered, and she sighed, "Even if I understand the history, Mum, it still feels uncomfortable. Mallory would definitely make fun of me, and I don't want to deal with that."
I nodded, acknowledging Lena's concerns. "I get it, Lena. It's not always easy to stand out, especially when you're worried about what others might say. But let me tell you something about Mallory – she's an elitist, self-centered, snobbish, and spoiled girl. She wants everything her way and kicks up a fuss when she doesn't get it."

Lena tilted her head, curious about the candid description. "How do you know all that about her?" I chuckled, sharing a glimpse of my own experiences. "Sweetheart, I've dealt with my fair share of Mallorys in the world of fashion. People who think they know everything and mock anything that challenges their narrow view. Mallory's opinions don't define you. You have the power to rise above that and be true to yourself." "But what if she says something mean in front of everyone?" Lena's worry persisted.

I reassured her, "People like Mallory thrive on trying to bring others down. But don't let her words dim your light. You're doing something brave, something that challenges norms, and that deserves respect. Mallory's opinion is not a reflection of your worth or the impact you can make with this fashion show."

Lena pondered my words, a mix of uncertainty and determination in her eyes. As a mother, my heart swelled with pride for Lena's willingness to explore her boundaries, even in the face of potential criticism.

"We can find a way to handle Mallory, Lena," I continued. "And who knows, by the end of this, she might just be inspired by your courage to be herself."
With that, the dining room became a space for more than just fashion sketches and plans; it became a haven for conversations about courage, individuality, and the strength to face challenges head-on. Lena's journey towards embracing her role in the fashion show was far from over, but the seeds of empowerment had been planted, ready to blossom in the days to come.

"Lena, don't worry about Mallory. I'll handle her," I assured, determination in my voice.
Lena looked relieved but still curious. "How?"

A mischievous smile crossed my face. "I've dealt with people like Mallory before. I know how to navigate those waters. You just focus on what you do best—your stellar schoolwork and being true to yourself. Let me handle the rest." She nodded, a hint of gratitude in her eyes. "Thanks, Mom. I really want to do this, but Mallory just makes everything so complicated."

I squeezed her shoulder reassuringly. "It's okay, Lena. Sometimes, in order to make a statement, we have to face challenges. And Mallory is just a small bump on our road to something amazing." As Lena turned her attention back to the sketches and plans, a renewed determination sparkled in her eyes. The prospect of the fashion show, once clouded by concerns about Mallory's opinions, now seemed more manageable. The dining room buzzed with a sense of purpose, with each member of our makeshift design team contributing to the narrative of breaking boundaries and embracing individuality.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:23 am

SuaveDragon wrote:Finally, a story that speaks to me!

Thanks

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:18 am

The school courtyard buzzed with the energy of students as I approached to pick up Michelle, Lily, and Lena a couple of days later. As I neared the trio, I noticed them engaged in conversation with Mallory, her air of superiority evident even from a distance. As I walked over, Lena's expression revealed a mix of frustration and restraint. "Hey, Mom," she greeted, the tension in her voice hinting at the encounter. "Hello, girls. What's going on?" I inquired, my gaze shifting between Mallory and my daughters. Lena hesitated but then spoke up, "Well, Mallory here was just expressing her 'concerns' about the whole tuxedo and bowtie thing. You know, the usual mockery." Mallory smirked, seemingly satisfied with her attempt to undermine our plans. I took a deep breath, reminding myself to stay calm.

"Lena," I said, maintaining a composed demeanor, "you remember what we talked about. Focus on your goals, and let me handle Mallory."
Lena nodded, a subtle hint of defiance in her eyes. "Sure, Mom. I'll leave it to you." I turned to Mallory, meeting her gaze with unwavering determination. "Mallory, I appreciate your concerns, but I'm confident in the vision I have for this fashion show. It's about breaking stereotypes and embracing diversity in fashion. I understand it might be different from what you're used to, but I believe in its power to make a positive impact."

Mallory's expression wavered between irritation and arrogance. "Well, good luck with that, Grace. Just don't expect everyone to buy into your weird ideas." 
I smiled, unfazed by her attempts to belittle our efforts. "Thank you, Mallory. We're not looking for everyone to buy in. We're looking for those who appreciate the courage to challenge norms. Lena, let's head home. We've got work to do." As we walked away, I could sense Mallory's lingering gaze, but I knew that the strength of our purpose would outshine any fleeting mockery. 

Turning back to Mallory, I met her gaze with a steady look. "Mallory, your attitude of getting everything you want and kicking up a fuss when you don't is not going to get you far in life. True success comes from an open mind and the ability to appreciate diversity, not from clinging to outdated norms."
Mallory, flustered and momentarily taken aback, shot me an irritated glare. It was clear she wasn't used to being challenged in such a manner. Without uttering another word, she huffed and walked away, leaving the conversation behind.

As I led my daughters away from the scene, the weight of standing up for our vision felt like a triumph. The path we were on might be unconventional, but it was one paved with authenticity, courage, and the determination to redefine norms. The whispers of negativity from the likes of Mallory couldn't overshadow the empowerment we were seeking to bring through our fashion statement.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:37 am

As the car pulled away from the school, Lena broke the silence with a question that had been lingering in her mind, "Mom, are both of Mallory's parents like her?"
I glanced at Lena through the rearview mirror, contemplating my response. "No, sweetheart, not both. Mallory's mother, in fact, opposes her spoiled brat lifestyle. There's been longstanding tension between them."

Lena raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the revelation. "Tension? Why?" I sighed, choosing my words carefully. "Mallory's mother believes in a different approach to life, one that values hard work and humility. She's not in favor of Mallory getting everything she wants without earning it. It's caused quite a bit of conflict between them."

Michelle chimed in, "So, Mallory doesn't get everything her way at home?" I nodded, "Exactly. Her mother is trying to instill values that go beyond privilege. It's a struggle, though, and Mallory often rebels against it."

Lena, looking out the window, pondered the complexities of Mallory's life. It was a reminder that everyone carried their own struggles and challenges, even those who appeared to have it all. As we continued our journey home, the car became a space for reflection, and the anticipation of the fashion show felt even more significant—a chance to challenge not only societal norms but also the preconceptions that individuals might hold.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:31 pm

How's it going so far since my last updated addition

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by SuaveDragon Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:55 am

MatthewJames7 wrote:

How's it going so far since my last updated addition
So, I won’t lie, it feels like you’re getting a bit repetitive with the motivations to the point that it’s becoming preachy. And part of the reason why it’s getting preachy and repetitive is because you’re dragging things out a little longer than I would prefer on the journey to the main course. Nobody has tried on any clothes yet. Not even a simple pair of pants or shoes, which would at least keep things interesting as we work our way towards the shirts, the waistcoats, the vests, the cummerbunds, the tailcoats, the bow ties, etc.

It’s like the dragons in Game of Thrones. You’re making me wait forever for the good stuff. And I get it, world building and character development are important too, but sprinkle in fractions of the clothing here and there to keep me invested.

SuaveDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:46 am

I have some more parts to it in the pipelines, so they should be up soon

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewJames7 Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:01 pm

Backstage hummed with a potent mix of excitement and nerves as I made final adjustments to the elegant tuxedos that adorned Michelle, Lily, and Lena. The culmination of weeks of hard work, dedication, and a desire to challenge norms was about to unfold on the runway.
As I looked at the girls, dressed in the garments that symbolized more than just fashion, I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride. The tuxedos represented a statement, a rebellion against the norm, and a celebration of individuality.
Just before the show kicked off, Lena found herself face to face with Mallory, who couldn't resist a sarcastic remark, "Lena, you're really embracing the whole 'dress like a boy' thing. How charming."
I saw the struggle in Lena's eyes, but before she could respond, Mallory's mother, Blaire, intervened with a tone of disgust. "Mallory, your self-centeredness is truly appalling. These young ladies look fabulous, and their fashion statement is far more sophisticated than you can comprehend."
The tension lingered, but Blaire's disapproval resonated louder than Mallory's condescension. With a warm smile, Blaire turned to us, "You all look amazing. Break a leg out there."
As the curtain rose and the spotlight found its mark, the runway became our stage. The first steps echoed a journey of breaking norms, and the applause from the audience turned our nervous anticipation into a triumphant celebration.
In that moment, the tuxedos weren't just garments; they were symbols of courage and empowerment. With every stride, we rewrote the rules, and the applause served as a chorus of approval for embracing individuality.
As the fashion show unfolded, I couldn't help but reflect on the path we had taken. The condescending remarks were drowned out by the resounding success of our statement. The girls and I stood tall, not just as models but as storytellers of a narrative that challenged societal expectations and paved the way for a new definition of style.

Backstage, the air was still buzzing with the echoes of the successful fashion show. The models, including Michelle, Lily, and Lena, were radiant with a sense of accomplishment. However, Mallory couldn't resist the opportunity to continue her sarcastic commentary.
"So, Lena, still enjoying your little 'dress like a boy' fantasy?" Mallory sneered, her tone dripping with condescension.
Before I could respond, Mallory's mother, Blaire, intervened, her patience wearing thin. "Mallory, can you go one day or night without being a snob? These young ladies just showcased something remarkable, and your constant snide remarks are neither clever nor necessary."
Mallory rolled her eyes, clearly irritated by her mother's rebuke. The tension between them simmered, exposing the underlying struggle between Mallory's entitled attitude and her mother's exasperation with it.
As the backstage scene continued, the clash of perspectives highlighted the broader theme of the fashion show – the need to break free from the constraints of societal expectations and embrace a more inclusive and open-minded approach to style.
The backstage area, once filled with the whirlwind of preparations, now held a different energy – one of triumph, resilience, and the unyielding spirit to challenge the status quo. The tuxedos had not only made a statement on the runway but had sparked a shift in the dynamics, challenging not just fashion norms but personal attitudes as well.

Mallory, seemingly undeterred by her mother's previous comments, couldn't resist making another snarky remark about the tuxedos. "Lena, seriously, what's the deal with dressing like a guy? Are you trying to make some kind of weird statement or what?"
Blaire, visibly exasperated, turned to her daughter with a stern expression. "Mallory, I'm really trying my patience here, and it's getting thinner with each passing moment. These young women just showcased a fantastic collection that challenges norms and embraces diversity. Can't you see beyond your own preconceived notions for once?"
Mallory huffed, clearly irritated by her mother's scolding. The tension in the backstage area heightened, not just between mother and daughter, but as a reflection of the broader clash between closed-mindedness and the spirit of breaking free from societal expectations.
As the moments unfolded backstage, it became clear that the fashion show had not only challenged norms on the runway but had also ignited a deeper conversation about individuality and the need to embrace diverse expressions of style. The clash between Mallory's elitist perspective and her mother's frustration underscored the broader theme of the evening – the triumph of authenticity over conformity.

The backstage tension reached its peak as Mallory, fueled by her frustration, noticed a food cart passing by. With a vindictive glint in her eyes, she decided to humiliate Lena. Paying the cart attendant for a jam donut, Mallory seized the opportunity to enact her cruel intentions.
With a forceful throw, she hurled the jam-filled pastry directly at Lena, who was caught off guard. The donut collided with her tuxedo, leaving a messy, jelly-covered stain.
Lena gasped, her hands instinctively reaching to assess the damage. "My tuxedo!" she exclaimed in disbelief, her voice echoing with a mix of shock and heartbreak.
Tears welled up in Lena's eyes as the reality of the situation sank in. The once proud symbol of breaking norms was now marred and dripping with jam. The cruel act had not only tarnished the garment but had left a mark on the spirit of the fashion show.
In distress, Lena ran off crying, seeking solace from the unexpected humiliation. The backstage atmosphere, which moments ago had been filled with triumph, now hung heavy with the weight of cruelty. As the reality of Mallory's actions reverberated, it became a stark reminder of the challenges that accompany the journey of challenging norms and embracing individuality.

Blaire, witnessing the heartless act, felt her anger boil over. "Mallory! How dare you be so cruel and selfish? You have not only humiliated poor Lena, but you have humiliated me in front of everyone!"
The sternness in Blaire's voice reverberated through the backstage area, cutting through the chaos. The onlookers fell silent, their attention now shifted from the joy of the fashion show to the unsettling scene unfolding before them.
Blaire's irate demeanor spoke not only to the immediate act of cruelty but also to a deeper frustration with Mallory's ongoing behavior. The clash between mother and daughter had reached a breaking point, exposing the consequences of Mallory's entitled attitude.
As Mallory stood confronted by her mother's wrath, the weight of her actions began to settle. The backstage area, once filled with the celebration of breaking norms, now bore witness to the harsh reality of the struggles that accompanied such endeavours.

Amidst the chaos, Blaire turned to me with a mix of remorse and concern etched on her face. "Grace, I am so sorry for Mallory's actions. This is not what I stand for, and I'm deeply embarrassed by her behavior. Could I talk to Lena and lend her a friendly ear? I want to make things right."
My emotions were still raw from the humiliation Lena had endured, but I nodded with a sense of understanding. "Thank you, Blaire. Lena could use some support right now."
As Blaire moved towards where Lena had retreated, I couldn't help but reflect on the stark contrast between the triumph of the fashion show and the unexpected turn of events. The backstage area, once filled with the glow of success, was now a backdrop for a different kind of narrative—one of reflection, reconciliation, and the need for empathy in the face of adversity.

A few minutes later, Blaire returned with Lena by her side. Her eyes met mine, conveying a mix of sympathy and resolve. "Grace, I spoke to Lena and gave her a hug. She's a strong young woman, but what happened was inexcusable."
Turning her attention to Mallory, Blaire's tone became stern. "You, young lady, are in very deep trouble. We were invited to an event, and you pull a stunt like this? Lena, sweetheart, I'll personally pay for your tux's dry cleaning. It's the least I could do."
The gravity of Mallory's actions hung in the air as Blaire addressed the consequences of her daughter's behavior. The backstage, once a space of celebration, had transformed into a stage for accountability and redemption. As Lena and Blaire stood beside me, the resilience of their spirits became a poignant reminder that even in the face of adversity, there is an opportunity for growth, understanding, and the restoration of dignity.
Blaire's stern gaze remained fixed on Mallory, her disappointment evident. "One more step out of line, and you are being shipped off to boarding school, madam."
The ultimatum hung in the air, a clear signal that Mallory's behavior had reached a breaking point. The backstage, now a backdrop for a stern lesson in accountability, echoed with the weight of consequences. Mallory, faced with the potential of a significant change in her life, had to confront the impact of her actions not just on herself but on those around her.

"In Switzerland, I might add," Blaire emphasized, her tone leaving no room for ambiguity. The mention of the specific location added a layer of seriousness to the consequences Mallory would face. The threat of being sent to a distant boarding school underscored the severity of her actions and the need for a significant change.
The backstage, once a space of creative energy and celebration, now bore witness to a different kind of transformation—a turning point where accountability took center stage. As the echoes of Blaire's words lingered, the individuals involved grappled with the aftermath of an incident that had disrupted the narrative of empowerment and self-expression that the fashion show sought to embody.

MatthewJames7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down