Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night at the Opera

Go down

A Night at the Opera Empty A Night at the Opera

Post by ajl378492 Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 am

It was a Friday evening, and Billy had just arrived at the opera house.  He was there on a blind date via a fixup from one of his friends.  His date's name was Amy, and he had her photo and cell phone number.  She was beautiful, with dark red hair and green eyes.  She chose the opera because one of her co-workers had given her a couple of tickets for a performance of Phantom of the Opera.  In fact, they were ticket for the box seats.  She texted him telling him to meet her at the opera house and wear a tuxedo.  

So here he was, dressed in a black tuxedo with a white bow tie, white vest, and black oxfords, as well as a black overcoat.  Even though he knew what she looked like, it would be hard to spot her among the crowd.  He had given Amy his photo, but he was worried she might have trouble finding amidst all the other guys in tuxedos.  

"Well", Billy thought, "at least we can text each other to know exactly where to find each other."

At that moment he received a text from her, saying to meet her at the entrance to the box seats.  He went there and looked around, but did not see her.

"Where is she?" he wondered.

"Billy?" he heard someone ask.

He turned around, and there was Amy.  She was wearing the exact same outfit he was wearing- a black tuxedo, white bow tie, white vest, and a black overcoat.   The only difference with her outfit was her wearing black boots.  Needless to say, she looked amazing.

"Amy?" he asked.

"Yes" she replied.  

"Wow, I wasn't expecting you in a tuxedo" he said.

"I like to dress this way sometimes" she replied.

"I see.  You look amazing" he said.

"Thank you."

"I guess we should go to our box seat."

"Not without these" she said as she produced a couple of Phantom of the Opera masks- one for her, and the other one for him.

"Cool" he said.  

She smiled at him as they put on their masks.  Then they went to their box seat.

The box seat had an excellent view of the stage, and soon the show started.  It was a spectacular performance, and Billy was quite impressed.  He also noticed Amy was even more into the performance.  

After the show ended, Billy and Amy went to a nearby diner.  

"You seemed like you had a good time"  Billy told her.

"Yes I did" she replied.  "I've been a fan of the Phantom of the Opera for quite some time, and I think it is perfect way for a blind date."

"That's cool" he said.

"So now let's get to know more about each other" she said with a smile.

And so they asked the usual questions (background, job, favorite activities, etc.) while enjoying their meal.  

After leaving the diner, he took her back to her place. 

"I had a wonderful time"  she told him.

"I did too"  he replied.

She then gave him a passionate kiss.  

"Call me or text me" she said after kissing him.

"I will."

"Bye Billy"  she said before going inside.

"Wow" Billy thought.  "What a amazing woman."

ajl378492

tuxedo likes this post

Back to top Go down