Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quiet evening

2 posters

Go down

A quiet evening Empty A quiet evening

Post by UniFan Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:03 pm

An evening together.

I sat there helplessly, still wearing my suit after work. She had specifically asked that I wear my tightest collared shirt that day. The tight collar and tie now felt even more uncomfortable now that she had used some cable ties to secure my hands behind my back. She hadn't just secure my wrists though, there were cable ties around my wrists and upper forearms ensuring my forearms were secured in parallel behind my back.

"Your tie looks crooked" Sarah announced as I sat there helplessly. She reached forward, took hold of my tie and began to straighten it, but also tightened it in the process. I winced a little at the increased discomfort. "That looks so much better" Sarah insisted. "Say 'thank you'" She insisted. "Thank you for ensuring my tie looks perfect to you" I replied hoarsely as she smiled at my response. 

She moved closer, eventually sitting across my lap, she placed one arm around me, the other one playfully grasping my tie.

"Let's find something to watch on TV" she announced as she began browsing various streaming sites. She gave little thought to my suggestions though.

She announced suddenly "I want to watch something with lots of women wearing ties, but be warned, I am going to tighten your tie every time there is a scene with a woman wearing a tie!"

She must have browsed for over an hour, my tight collar and tie, combined with the arm binding taking a gradual toll of discomfort.

"Ooh, I always the original series of Gossip Girl" she announced and pressed play. 

Within 30 minutes she had already tightened my tie about 10 times. I could barely move my head, it was a struggle to swallow or even talk at this point as I felt the tight tie bobbing at my throat at every attempt.

She suddenly paused the TV, as she leaned closer. "You look so uncomfortable, I love that" she said as she delicately felt her hands around my collar and tie.  "what would you like to do next" she asked with an air of mischievousness

TBC
UniFan
UniFan

Julius_pepperwood, women with proper worn ne and auroki like this post

Back to top Go down

A quiet evening Empty Re: A quiet evening

Post by Shanet327 Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:10 am

Wonderful story! Glad to see more on the forum❤

Shanet327

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum