Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new manager

5 posters

Go down

The new manager Empty The new manager

Post by poledan Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 am

This is my first effort at writing such a story. It is completely fictional, inspired by this site, dr shafts site, and years of fantasizing about similar circumstances.

My flatmate works for a small insurance broker in our local town. Last week they had a change of management which has resulted in the introduction of a uniform. There are about 20 employees there, 6 of which are women. She arrived back one evening last week with her uniform. It consists of, a navy blue blazer, a navy blue cardigan, navy skirt and a white blouse. There was a brief letter explaining that the blazer can be substituted with the cardigan in warmer weather and that the female employees can wear pants, but they have to purchase them themselves. At the end of the letter it states that there is a company necktie, navy with thin white stripes, which is mandatory for the men but optional for the women.
My flatmate was deliberating whether or not to wear the tie. She thought it would look good but didn’t want to be the only woman wearing the tie. She was pretty sure the new manager, also a woman, would prefer that all the staff wear the whole uniform. She didn’t want to disappoint the new manager but said that a few of the other women mentioned that they wouldn’t want to wear the tie.
On Monday it was the first day of the new uniform. She arrived down to the kitchen without the tie on. She was apprehensive about wearing it. She asked my opinion on it. I asked her if she had tried it on and she said she hadn’t. I told her she should put it on and see how she feels about it then decide. She blushed a little and explained that she never tied one before. I told her I could help her out with that. She disappeared up the stairs and reappeared with the tie in her hand. “Ok,” I asked, “how do you want to wear this? Are you going to have the collar closed?” “Oh yes” she replied, “ I may as well wear it properly if at all. I can’t abide scruffiness” I was impressed with this show of assertiveness. “Good for you” I said. She then commented on how I always look sharp in my suit and tie combinations. “Thanks, we’ll have you looking sharp too soon!” She let out a little smile at that. I then asked “What type of knot will we do? I think a 4-in-hand is good on a woman.” “Whats the difference?” , she asked. “Well, it forms a nice sized knot, not too big. I think this looks better on women” I said. She nodded at this “you seem to know what you’re talking about, we’ll go with that”.
I then asked her to close her collar and turn it up. The blouse supplied was a standard long sleeve, stiff collared and white. I inquired if she was asked for measurements and she said the sizes were generic, so they can be hit and miss. She got the collar closed and the fit was snug. She struggled a little to turn the collar up. “Bit on the tight side?” I asked. “A little” she replied, twisting her head, getting a feel for the collar, “But it’s ok”. I then informed her; “It’s gonna get a little tighter once we get this tie tied and adjusted.. shall I go on?”
Her eyes widened a little.“Yeah, I think I’ll be ok, I want to see what it looks like on me, then I’ll decide if I will wear it to work or not” was her answer.
I started to knot the tie. It was made of decent material, silky and had a sheen finish.”This tie seems like a good quality one” I said. “Yeah, the reason they didn’t get in any scarves is because the material was pretty expensive, and they would have had to put in a large minimum order. They said they would leave the tie optional for us women. I think a uniform needs some neckwear to complete it so that's why I’m willing to give the tie a try.”
At this point I had completed the knot. I pulled the tie through so that the knot was nice and firm. I then slipped the knot up to her collar.I centered it and gave it one last gentle cinch so that it was firmly in place. “How’s that?” I asked. “Feels ok, a little bit tight, but still ok” She said. “She turned down her collar, again struggling a little, and I straightened the tie and made sure it was flush around the collar. It was a snug fit, the collar and tie looked quite tight around her soft neck.She had a look in the mirror and smiled “wow, I didn't think I could pull it off!” She then ran her hand over the knot of the tie, blushing a little. I could tell she liked how it looked. “This is all a very neat job. I feel very sharp and professional.”
“You look it” I told her, “the suit and tie doesn’t just look good on men you know and here is the proof standing in front of me”.. She looked awesome, the shirt and tie were offset by her long dark hair and well applied makeup. The skirt set the outfit off too. “What do you think about the office? What do you think the other women will do?” She answered with; “I think that the new manager will wear the tie, and possibly one other. Oh what the heck, I’m leaving it on. It looks great. Looks and feels a little formal but at the same time, it actually feels great. Thanks for helping me with the tie, you must show me how to do it later.” “That's no problem” I replied.

poledan

SuitnTie63 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The new manager Empty Re: The new manager

Post by Carla Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Very nice story i realy like it.I'm hoping that you will continue to write more stories.You are very good writer
Carla
Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by rumruma Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:21 am

Really nice story!
Please write more - continue this one or begin a new one Smile

rumruma

Back to top Go down

Post by poledan Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 am

Part 2

That evening she got home around 6, just a little after me. She still had the tie on, still looking great. “Well, how did your workmates take the tie thing?”
“I was the only woman wearing it when we got into the office apart from the manager” she said. “The manager looked relieved when she saw me, and the rest all said how great I looked and that they should have made an effort. One lady had the tie in her bag and went to the managers office. She didn’t know how to tie a tie so the manager tied hers for her. You’re not the only one who can tie a sharp tie” she said with a wry smile. “I told the manager about your 4-in-hand and she was very impressed. She says she likes a man who knows how to dress.. she’s single you know” she said with a chuckle. “We’ll see tomorrow if the rest of the girls wear it, but I will wear it again. It felt good and they guys were full of compliments”.
The next day she came home again and I asked if any more of the women wore the tie. “5 out of 6, all looking very well. The manager looked fantastic. Still one of the girls reluctant but the manager had a talk with them today and asked them to try it out for a day.”
By the next Monday all the ladies in her office were donning the tie, all collars closed and ties well knotted around them. I even dropped by to have a look and I can confirm that it was indeed a truly fantastic sight! The manager is a complete knockout. She came over to me when she realised I was Sandras flatmate. “Sandra tells me you were very helpful in getting her into a tie. She looked fantastic last Monday, her tie was perfect!” she said in a slightly flirty tone. “Yes, I think she could pull off any look. She was anxious not to let you down by not wearing the full uniform so I helped her out. I taught her to tie a tie and now she is on a roll!”, I replied lightheartedly. “I like a man who helps a gal out” She was definitely flirting now. I asked her if she would like to go for a drink sometime and we exchanged numbers.
We agreed on meeting in the local bar after work. She arrived in, in full uniform, tie perfect. She took off the blazer and stayed in shirt and tie for the evening. She looked simply immense.I commented on this and she thanked me for the compliment. I added how much I think a woman in a suit and tie is a stunning look. I asked her about her shirt as it was clearly a fitted tailored one. She told me how she goes to the city and gets measured up for shirts. She explained that she was delighted when she got her new role and could introduce a uniform to the new workplace. She was eager to get the women wearing ties so she admitted a little white lie when it came to choosing neckwear for the ladies. I told her I was glad as her staff look electric.
It was clear we had something in common in our love of shirts and ties.The tension between us was unbearable. We went back to hers and as we landed on the bed, it was clear there would be no undressing for this encounter. She blew my mind that night. After we talked frankly about our love to dress in such a way. She admitted that when she pulled a tie tight against her collar that it lit a little fire of desire inside of her. She would get strong urges to be close to someone who appreciated this and was turned on by her attire. I made it clear that I fit into that category and it felt like we made a connection there and then. The next morning I asked if I could help her dress. She showed me the extent of her tie collection. I mentioned that, seeing as she was manager she should be able to wear a tie of her choice. She loved this suggestion and instead of taking one of hers, she grabbed the silk tie I had been wearing the night before. “Do it” she whispered, almost desperately. I found this idea intoxicating and was very excited at the thought of her walking around with my tie on all day. She explained she had a couple of shirts that she had purposely ordered a half inch too small at the collar. She hadn’t worn them before. She got into one of them, a crisp white beauty, and fastened the collar. It was a tight fit, she knew she was wearing a collar, put it that way! I knotted the burgundy silk tie in a half windsor knot, making sure it was firm and well proportioned. I wanted to make sure she would feel the knot but also look smart.She nodded and I whispered into her ear about how the tie was going to tighten softly around her smooth neck. She was moaning in anticipation as I tightened it slowly until it was nice and taught about the stiff collar caressing her neck. She looked immaculate, the close fitting collar looked magnificent, almost squeezing around her beautiful neck, and the silk tie looked relentlessly tight around it. She moaned erotically, marvelling at the sensation about her neck. She slipped on her blazer and high heels which, along with her tight fitting knee-length skirt, had her looking like the best dressed woman I'd ever seen. She gave the knot a final tweak herself, impressing me with her demand for perfection in how she looked. She explained how she had a meeting with the top executives that morning and would want to look her best. I told her she didn't need to worry about that. She was practically glowing, her grin telling me that she was turned on for the day. She then, with a glint in her eye demanded that I wear one of hers ties. She expertly fashioned a classy red paisley into well made knot and had it fastened tightly around my throat before I could blink. She likes the tie tight, I can tell from her handywork. We parted ways, but not for long.

poledan

SuitnTie63 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rumruma Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 am

Great story, it getting better and better!

rumruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 am

So good i hope it will be more of this
Carla
Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Ooooh, this is amaaaaazing!

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pablo42 Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 am

Excellent story, as my English is not very good, I had to translate it into Spanish to understand it better. I hope there's more of this exciting story Wink

Pablo42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum