Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga/Manhwa women in Suits

3 posters

Go down

Anime/Manga/Manhwa women in Suits Empty Anime/Manga/Manhwa women in Suits

Post by greyParser Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Hello I wonder if pictures of 2D women are okay here too. I know there are lot of ties in Animes/Mangas, but rarely women in fully fledged suits, yet alone with pants.

These are just some favourite examples of mine, feel free to post your own findings.

Koko Hekmatyar from the manga Jormungand, there are a lot of pictures from her in the manga in a lot of different suits. Since she is the main character, she has the majority of screentime. There is an anime too, but they've replaced her pants with unfitting skirts, pretty "meh" if you ask me. :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's btw a pretty good Manga, entertaining to read anyway.

Kurono Shinguuji
from Radukai Kishi No Eiyuutan:

The manga is pretty stupid, just boring stuff for weebs, but this character is the director of the school and always wears an full suit, she appears in various panels throughout the entire series, but she is also absent in longer stretches.

Jiyoung Yoo from the Manhwa Eleceed. She only wears a suit in 2 or 3 of the most recent chapters, the series is still on-going, so there could be more. She is the CEO of an large company.

Makima from Chainsaw Man (Spoilers)

Showing you some fanwork here, because there is a lot. It's an fairly popular manga with one of the greatest villains of all time, which is also becoming it's anime adaption this year. Makima poses to be the "great good" treating the Main Character like a son or a small brother, but later turns out to be an megalomanical control freak with extremely dangerous powers.

Yulia Domina Berus from I've Become the Villainous Emperor of a Novel.

She is the female Emperor (So an ruling empress) of an large powerful nation, unfortunelately in the newer chapters she wasn't drawed in a suit anymore for a long time, but nontheless she keeps an powerful presences during the first 20 chapters of the Mahwa.

Now for something really special:

I have no idea of the name of the character, it's from the Mahwa: "Get Back" Third Season, there exists currently no english translation up to this point. The Mahwa is about twin sisters who slowly fall into the crime world, this seems to be an high ranking Kkangpae Officer, which is the korean mafia, up to this point you only saw men as bigwigs, so this is a new character reveal which is supposed to surprise the reader, keep your eyes peeled for new chapters, because she will probably pop up more often later on.

That's it for now. I have more in stock, but these are my favourites, if you need help for seeking out the sources, feel free to ask me.

Have a good day.

Last edited by greyParser on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

greyParser

Xerxes, vitocq, Boundtie, micchelino, trabadja, jropika, Malyd and Nomuno like this post

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Manhwa women in Suits Empty Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa women in Suits

Post by vitocq Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Pani poni dash
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vitocq
vitocq

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Manhwa women in Suits Empty Re: Anime/Manga/Manhwa women in Suits

Post by Malyd Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:52 pm

Kiwako Makina

(Deadman wonderland)