Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any women interested in shirt and tie is a lesbian?

4 posters

Go down

Any women interested in shirt and tie is a lesbian? Empty Any women interested in shirt and tie is a lesbian?

Post by Necktie Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:46 pm

Anytime I open the topic of women in tie, I get this reaction both from males and females that a woman who likes ties without a prior stimuli (e.g., not wearing because their partner has asked) is most probably a lesbian. In fact, when I asked a female friend whether she would be interested in wearing ties or not, her immediate and definitive reaction was "NO! because others would think I'm a lesbian". 

Certainly that cannot be generalized to everyone, but can I say a significant majority of women wearing ties because of their on personal preference are lesbians?!

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Any women interested in shirt and tie is a lesbian? Empty Re: Any women interested in shirt and tie is a lesbian?

Post by auroki Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:40 pm

To be honest you're not entirely wrong. My wife will wear a shirt and tie based outfit and she's quite into women as well as men.

Same goes for a couple other female friends we know as well. Not sure if it's coincidence or a result of cultural impressions from old films and such. Bit it is odd that most women who have an interest in wearing a necktie within their personal wardrobe (work or school uniforms don't count) seem to have some interest in other women if not exclusively

auroki

Necktie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Any women interested in shirt and tie is a lesbian? Empty Re: Any women interested in shirt and tie is a lesbian?

Post by Necktie Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:03 pm

But if that is a significant majority, I guess that vastly limits your date options: 
- asking a straight woman to wear a tie: No! I'm not a lesbian;
- asking a woman wearing a tie for a date: No, thanks, I'm not interested in men.

(To emphasize, as mentioned above, we are excluding woman who are happy wearing shirt and tie solely to satisfy their partner. These women, if it is not for their partner, they may never/rarely wear tie.)

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:24 am

It's more a matter of breaking the stigma of the mind, that a woman in a tie is a lesbian.

Women in ties is a great look but admittedly it's kinda private niche thing that a lot of folks don't go around openly proclaiming. Gotta make it seem more a normal look to do and not just for a kink or fetish and I imagine most women would start changing their mind.

Ask your partner to try it and if they are willing help them feel confident and comfortable wearing one around even if it's in the privacy of the home.

Once things start feeling like second nature, I imagine she would feel more at ease dressing as such more often and not think too much on it being a lesbian.thing

auroki

Back to top Go down

Any women interested in shirt and tie is a lesbian? Empty Women wearing ties

Post by Larssoi Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:00 pm

Writing about my experiences here in Germany, I (middle-aged man) can say that there are many hetero- and bisexual women who are wearing shirt (blouse) and necktie sometimes - mainly on special occasions, but some also just because they like it. Many of them do this for some years at a younger age (18-30). But there are also older woman who lilke to do this sometimes. But sadly this combination is still regarded as "special" or "manly" or "lesbian-like". This  could be a reason, why many women do not try it or find it "strange" to do so. Maybe lesbian woman tend to feel more at ease to wear a necktie and do it more often, because they care less about such prejudices or stereotypes.

Larssoi

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Doush Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:27 am

An ex-girlfriend of mine used to wear a tie to work on occasion, but said she was regularly amused by people assuming she was a lesbian because of this.

Doush

auroki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by auroki Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:55 am

Doush wrote:An ex-girlfriend of mine used to wear a tie to work on occasion, but said she was regularly amused by people assuming she was a lesbian because of this.

Kinda ironic since before neckties, scarfwear worn around the neck was popularized by women to begin with

auroki

women with proper worn ne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down