Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(NSFW!!) Naughty AI women in shirt and tie (NSFW!!)

Go down

(NSFW!!) Naughty AI women in shirt and tie (NSFW!!) Empty (NSFW!!) Naughty AI women in shirt and tie (NSFW!!)

Post by BDB Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:25 pm

all

I’m sure everyone has already seen a good chunk of my work making women in shirt and tie with AI (for those who have become patrons thank you!).

I figured it’s time to share a few of my NSFW creations. I’ve seen more and more people making AI girls in shirt and tie, but so far no-one else (that I’m aware of) has been making NSFW content.

So here’s a few samples- with far more available on my Patreon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whoever mods this forum apologies in advance if this isn’t allowed. I get NSFW isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I’m assuming everyone who clicked on this wants a peek. Keeping the tamer stuff up the top, so anyone who really doesn’t like this don’t scroll down!

Last edited by BDB on Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

BDB

micchelino, jropika, Satin_and_Necktie_fetish and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down

(NSFW!!) Naughty AI women in shirt and tie (NSFW!!) Empty Re: (NSFW!!) Naughty AI women in shirt and tie (NSFW!!)

Post by BDB Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:37 am

UPDATE: Ok yep everything bar one image got removed. Sorry mods. Much love <3

Anyhow for those interested the content exists. Check out my Patreon or find me on Twitter to see samples.

BDB

Satin_and_Necktie_fetish and Lemmy Motorhead like this post

Back to top Go down