Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen

3 posters

Go down

Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen Empty Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen

Post by dim_ath Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:43 am

https://www.facebook.com/FictionMediaset/videos/742300146279620

She wears LOTS of ties, in many of the 8 episodes of the series......

dim_ath

Necktie, Boundtie, micchelino, arokh, Richard Small and Michael Bryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen Empty Re: Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:22 am

If you couldn't find it, the English title is "The Trial".
Haven't watched it so can't comment. Found this image though.

Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen Proces11

High Collar Shirt Guy

micchelino and Michael Bryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen Empty Re: Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen

Post by Michael Bryan Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:58 am

Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen Euridi10
Michael Bryan
Michael Bryan

micchelino, trabadja, Richard Small and Val like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:20 pm

Michael Bryan wrote:Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen Euridi10

Can we assume the posted image has a connection to the TV series mentioned as the thread discussion?

High Collar Shirt Guy

micchelino and Richard Small like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Bryan Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:35 am

High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:
Michael Bryan wrote:Il Processo (italian series in Netflix) - Euridice Axen Euridi10

Can we assume the posted image has a connection to the TV series mentioned as the thread discussion?

Yes.
Michael Bryan
Michael Bryan

micchelino and Richard Small like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:59 am

I watched the whole show. Nothing really to be seen. This actress is not a main character. Don't see anything till around somewhere in episode 3. Missing from final episodes. Barely features and in background shots of scenes other than a few lines. If your fussy also, the outfits and how worn are not great.

I didn't even see the photo I posted on screen, but maybe I blinked.

However, it was a good show, no spoilers but stars of slow and builds pace with lots of good story culminating in numerous clever twists. I recommend it, but likely to be dissapointed if expect much shirt and tie.

High Collar Shirt Guy

tuxedo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down