Shirt and Tie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to Meet Women Who Wear Ties

5 posters

Go down

Where to Meet Women Who Wear Ties Empty Where to Meet Women Who Wear Ties

Post by ajl378492 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Anyone know of any sites (forums, dating sites) or places where a guy can meet a woman who wears ties?

ajl378492

Back to top Go down

Where to Meet Women Who Wear Ties Empty Re: Where to Meet Women Who Wear Ties

Post by Necktie Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:01 am

it would have been quite an interesting place, hum ;-)

Necktie

Back to top Go down

Post by ajl378492 Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Should this forum be a place where men meet women who wear ties, or should that be left to the dating sites?

ajl378492

Back to top Go down

Post by High Collar Shirt Guy Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:49 am

ajl378492 wrote:Should this forum be a place where men meet women who wear ties, or should that be left to the dating sites?

This is just my opinion, and others are welcome to disagree of course. I can't see any point to this forum having any focus on men who meet women who wear ties.

1. There are going to be 1000 men for every woman.
2. It is sad but a reality that there is always some men who pretend to be women for one reason or another.

I reckon you are best sticking to dating sites, probably something more focused like a bondage site or something less mainstream anyway. Or you can always just mention it early doors when starting relationships.

it does make sense and enhance and give a relationship a better chance if you can get someone who is willing and into or, or at least willing to make the effort.

good luck!

High Collar Shirt Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:27 am

High Collar Shirt Guy wrote:
ajl378492 wrote:Should this forum be a place where men meet women who wear ties, or should that be left to the dating sites?

This is just my opinion, and others are welcome to disagree of course. I can't see any point to this forum having any focus on men who meet women who wear ties.

1. There are going to be 1000 men for every woman.
2. It is sad but a reality that there is always some men who pretend to be women for one reason or another.

I reckon you are best sticking to dating sites, probably something more focused like a bondage site or something less mainstream anyway. Or you can always just mention it early doors when starting relationships.

it does make sense and enhance and give a relationship a better chance if you can get someone who is willing and into or, or at least willing to make the effort.

good luck!

agreed. your best chance is having an understanding and supportive partner who's willing to try things you enjoy, regardless of their own particular preferences. hunting for an elusive shirt+tied/bowtied woman will likely take ages and end in disappointment compared to whatever expectations you've built up

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by tuxedo Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:00 pm

I would not mind but I am as pessimistic as the other guys Question Sad
tuxedo
tuxedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arokh Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:04 pm

tuxedo wrote:

I would not mind but I am as pessimistic as the other guys Question Sad

Not implying you meant that pointedly or anything, but I wouldn't have called my advice pessimistic. It's just about your outlook and what you want out of life, relationships and sexual gratification.

Your chances of meeting a woman who wears ties day-to-day of her own accord and loves the style is objectively extremely low. The likelihood of meeting such a woman who would want to be with you romantically and/or sexually - and further still, whilst shirt+tied? Lower yet still.

Your chances of meeting a woman who you develop a true connection with and who is open to exploring your tastes and clothing fantasies? As good as anyone's!

Would I have been better off desperately searching for a human avatar of my buttoned collar/tie/bowtie fetish (who may not even have the same particular taste within that!), or being with my partner who I love and who would likely wear an amazing dream outfit for me in private? It seems clear that the latter is better

arokh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down